Mcadoo-Gir-I Want a Booty ASAP!!! Help! BBL -Future McAdoll Miami, FL

I don't even know how I do my job due to me...

I don't even know how I do my job due to me stalking this website so much. I love reading all of the reviews and looking at photos. I am so excited as well as scared. I am looking to book my date this month and have my procedure in May. I need this stomach flat and butt round lol. I need all of your support, comments and any advice you can give. I will update before photos and more as I get closer.

BBL hopeful

Decided to add before pics. Sent my pics in today and waiting to here back from Shirley my PA.

Booking this week

OK so my consultation went pretty good. I'm planning to book my procedure this week and hope there is still openings for this month. I will keep you updated.

Finally got a date

Okay ladies. Please help. I finally have a date of June 3rd. Does any of you ladies know of a good nurse? I may possibly have to come by myself and need to hire a private nurse. Also what are the must haves for surgery?

15 Days to Go!! I'm so Nervous but Ready-McAdoll

Okay so I haven't took the time to give a detailed review of my experiences this far. First lets discuss vanity. I was reading that there customer service has improved but I am very sorry that I can't concur. I am not a negative person so I look for all the positive but they really have to start communicating alot better. I finally got Dayomie as my PC after going thru about 3 others. I received diffrent pricing each time and nobody ever gave the the exact information I needed. Dayomie however was great, but soon as I started communication with her, she went out due to having her own procedure. Now she gave me her cell phone number and even face timed with me the day of her procedure to let me see what she was now working with lol. She made me feel alot better about moving foward. Now I feel totally different regarding Dr. McAdoo. I have emailed him directly on 3 occasions and each time he has emailed me back within 24 hours. Its the staff at Vanity that has the issues not the Dr. So to bring you up to date I finally as of yesterday just got my perscription for my lab work and the checklist for what I needed to bring. Just yesterday. I've been asking forever. I'm so thankful for Real Self and the ladies that actually takes the time to review. Because of you I was able to figure out some of the items I needed. Does anyone know whick Faja is the best to buy? I see so many. I get one with my package but I want a back up. Other than that I will be flying out on 6/2 to Miami for my 6/3 surgery. I will be staying at Claudia's Recovery Home and I will contiune to update from here. Once again if anybody has any suggestions on supplies that are must haves please help me out by letting me know. Thank You

6 days and counting

Goodness im 6 days away and getting more and more nervous by the moment. Was everybody out there this shaky the week before. I need support

UTI - Starting to hate Vanity

OKAY I'm a pretty patient person but the experience with Vanity so far has been very frustrating to say the least. I'm being told I have a UTI but my primary is stating I don't. My labs were done at labcorp and I'm now on my third test. I'm going crazy and I'm supposed to have surgery on Friday. The results from my labs are say I'm negative for nitrites or whatever but rt keep saying I'm still not clear. Today was my last test. If they don't clear me I'm canceling. I've done the antibiotics and everything. Drank gallons of water and cranberry juice and never had symptoms in the first place. I just want to cry.

Landed in Miami

Okay so after attempting to cancel my procedure yesterday due to continually being told I had a UTI I decided to go ahead a fly out as scheduled. Dr. McAdoo called me personally which meant a lot. In addition the nurse called and said don't quit it will be fine. They suggested lots of water and cranberry juice and they will retest in there office today. I just arrived at the office so I will let you know how it goes.

Finally got a time

I'm cleared. Surgery at 3:30

I'm A official McAdoll

Ladies thank you for your prayers. I made it to the other side. I don't have pics yet due to the pain but I promise to update later today with pics and full journey. Thanks all

I love my new booty! McAdoll Magic

Okay here is the post op pics, y'all ready? I will do full review when I feeling a little better.

McAdoo is Great

I always felt I had a flat butt. You years I stated that I would do something about it. This year a decided to do just one thing for myself to make me feel better and I did this year. I followed several doctors and did numerous consultations. All the doctors were responsive and they all responded to me. I then started looking for current and past clients of these doctors. After my research I decided on Miami and then narrowed down my choices to finally Dr. Mcadoll. The only negative that almost discouraged me was all the bad things about vanity. Not the doctor but the clinic staff. I must say I did have a hard time with them but there was a few that stood out and helped me tremendously. Roxana and Vanity was great. In addition Dayomie helped me a lot as well from Encore. My post op was great at Encore as well with Jennifer and the girls.

Claudia's Recovery House 6/2-6/7

Claudia is so caring. I promise I felt like a part of her family my
entire stay. Claudia has over 18 years in the medical field and she
makes sure you heal properly. She was very knowledgeable regarding the
procedure I had as well as others. She responded immediately to my text
message for information.CLAUDIA picked me up from the airport herself. She took me straight to Encore for preop and then while she took me to the recovery house so I could eat and relax, she went and picked up my prescriptions. The food was awesome my whole visit. Not minor snacks but 3 full meals such as stewed chicken , white rice and gravy. Then pot roast with mashed potatoes. The best corn pie I've ever had. In between pineapples for inflammation and the best massages ever. She kept track of my medication, showed me the v best practices for getting up, restroom etc. Came at my every beck and call no matter the time of night. Her home was praceful and full of love. Claudia completely exceeded all of my expectations and I would highly recommend her.

Healing

Getting better day by day. Wanting to find a good lipo belt and waist trainer. I took drains out myself and it wasn't horrible as I thought it would be. Back at work as well sitting on my booty buddy. Some days I feel like my but is shrinking but I think I'm mad paranoid. I've done 3 more massages since coming home and they do help. Just want to get back 100% soon.

1 month post

Feeling so much better. Still swelling in my stomach but I'm managing. What's the best second stage garment ladies? Here is some new pics

6 week update

Okay ladies I've passed my 6 week mark. Some days my butt looks huge and some days I feel like I'm still losing it. I'm still overall happy but pray it doesn't shrink anymore. I love Dr. MCADOO

Pictures

Updated pics
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

McAdoo is great. Its only right I share my experience.I always felt I had a flat butt. For years I stated that I would do something about it. This year a decided to do just one thing for myself to make me feel better and I did this year. I followed several doctors and did numerous consultations. All the doctors were responsive and they all responded to me. I then started looking for current and past clients of these doctors. After my research I decided on Miami and then narrowed down my choices to finally Dr. Mcadoll. The only negative that almost discouraged me was all the bad things about vanity. Not the doctor but the clinic staff. I must say I did have a hard time with them but there was a few that stood out and helped me tremendously. Roxana and Vanity was great. In addition Dayomie helped me a lot as well from Encore. My post op was great at Encore as well with Jennifer and the girls.