Want to Be Blinski Doll but Need Fall 2016 Date - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hello ladies, after much consideration, research...

Hello ladies, after much consideration, research and getting my fiancé on board, I've finally made the decision to move forward with a bbl. I'd love to be a Blinski doll but I understand he's booked all the way to February 2017. Ive set a wedding date of March 4, 2017. Is there anyone with a fall date that would want to switch with me?

Interviewing Dr.'s trying to figure out timing, logistics & $$

Ok so I believe I have this narrowed down to 4 possible drs & this is only because of timing & logistics. Dr Blinski & Dr Fisher in Miami are both top choices for me. After looking at so many before & after pics, reading reviews & getting preliminary pricing, these two are my top choices because their work is not only great, but consistent. They are snatching waists!

I initially didn't even want a bbl, I just wanted to get a flat tummy & snatched waist without loosing my curves. I'm already curvy with a big butt, but after looking at my bod, I realized that not only do I want my waist snatched, but I want my butt evened out. I have one of those bootys w/ dents on the sides. Oh yea, and I'd like my inner thighs trimmed down. So I figured if I'm going to get work done on this stomach again, 1) I want to be totally out or under & 2) I might as well address EVERYTHING I want while I'm on the table & recovering.

Frustrated

While I have my eye on 4 docs that I'm trying to narrow down, I'm getting frustrated. I'm still waiting for quotes from Blinski (an official) and Newall in Houston. I prefer the work of the Miami docs, but Newall's work is consistent, u understand he has openings around the fall, and I wouldn't have to travel & pay for a hotel etc...

I'm trying to to put a plan together here & can't get any info!!!

Imma try to simmer though.

From frustrated to discouraged

First, I've basically been assured that there's no way I'll get a fall/winter date with Dr Blinski. Next, I finally heard back from the last docs I was considering & it's a no go because he's WAAAAAY too high.

Sent a quote request to Dr Salama just to get one more option. If that doesn't work out timing & price wise, I'm going with Hasan & will hope to be able to switch to Fisher if a thanksgiving time date becomes available.

I'm starting to stress because I want to get this done in the fall because my fiancé and I have set a March wedding date. I want to be snatched &'healed before the big day. Stress!

Salama doll I will be

After finding out that Fisher & Dr. Blinski are booked into 2017, I kept doing research & decided on Dr. Salama. I have to say that Dr. Blinski is great. He personally called me & talked to me for a while. He gave me some things to consider when assessing a surgeon and that helped lead me to Salama. Ladies, get you a drink & a snack because I'm about to run down the search experience for you starting w/ Vanity. When I first contacted them, Amy called me & gave me some pricing & additional info. A couple days later I started getting text messages and calls from a Lianetxis Sexto. She contacted me first to tell me that Fisher was running a special. I thanked her and told her that I wasn't ready to book yet as I was hesitant about his schedule. This heffa had the nerve to ask me if I was sure I didn't want to book to take advantage of the special. Then she contacted me a couple more times to see once again if I wanted to book under the special. At this point I'm like, do you work at a clinic or a used car lot? Damn bish let me breathe! I know how to pick up the phone or email.

Then onto Blinski. I emailed with Melissa a couple of times, and dr B himself called me a couple of times. It was clear that there is no way I could get in with him this fall, but as I said before he was kind of enough to give me some things to look for. So then onto Salama. I sent an inquiry via real self, and got a phone call from Nancy the next day. Nancy is great so far! Very patient. Answered all my questions and actually emailed me a quote. An official quote on an official form w/ letterhead & logo and everything. Patty has responded to a couple of emails & she has been very gracious as well. So at this point, I just need to get a couple more coins so I can book my date. I'm hoping to get this done in November. I'm getting nervous because when I first talked to her she had some late October & a few November dates available, but I see people booking November almost everyday. And then I keep seeing the pics and reviews from those that have already had it done & I'm envious. I'm so excited & ready to finally do this for myself after stalking this site for over a year now. My fiance' said he'll come with me & take care of me after. We're going to get a suite w/ a kitchenette. I was already looking at Residence Inn by Marriott when I saw another doll post that they offer Elite patients a discount. I'll definitely be looking into this & I'll confirm for all you dolls.

Now I'm nervous about getting the blood test & EKG & mess. I have insurance but from what I've read on here I don't know if I'll have to fight w/ dr office & insurance company to get it done. I think I may see if Concentra or someplace like that will provide pricing. I've posted a wish pic of my desired results. I'll post more as I find them & current pics of me (yikes!) when I get up the nerve.

Anyway, this site has been very helpful as far as goes dr reviews, recovery house reviews, supplies, what to expect before & after, etc...