llorentefied 11/29

Hello I'm 35 years old I weight 172 and my height...

Hello I'm 35 years old I weight 172 and my height 5'4.
Finally I'm ready for this I gained 24 pounds for this surgery and I can't wait to get this fat transfer to the right place lol .i had gotten a tummy tuck 4 years ago
I'm from California and I will be flying to Miami
I haven't decided on a surgeon I have fisher in mind Dr Ghurani and Dr velilla. Well I will be doing a lil more research and decide , also I would like to get my surgery in November or early December 2016 . I'm waiting on work to see when I can take my vacation .
I'm thinking of staying at a room and Ima look for a massage person that can come to me , unless I'm able to get it included with the office I go with , anyhow if you can recommend a massage lady and a place to stay , no recovery home , I'm really trying to save $$$ lol k ladies thanks .

Pre op pics

Hello dolls., well today i wanted to uploads some pics of me so , like i said i gain 24 pounds for this surgery, its really been hard gaining this weight , ima tell you a lil about myself i have 2 children , i work full time and im a wellness health coach as well. so gaining this weight has been challenging specially the active/ gym lifestyle im use to living . i had to drop the barbell and pick up the burger lol. and i feel terrible helping others accomplish their weight loss goals while im gaining weight and lost alot of endurance in everything i do, I Slowly stopped my bootcampi have once a week for my clients its been hard so i cant wait to get this surgery, i have a descent tight body but i wanted always a bigger booty , So here i am , I feel like i gain enough, alot of my fat has gone to my mid section and my back , i had a tummy tuck 4 years ago and all im waiting is at work to get my vacation in 2 weeks i can submit it, im hoping to get my surgery done before December if i cant well its gonna have to wait to January after that all the Holidays will be gone . Im considering getting my arms as well lipo since they are huge too and maybe my inner thighs too.
in two weeks im hoping to make a decision
dr Fisher or Dr Velilla
i love both their work, and they sesem to go more aggresive on the back thats one thing im looking for, Projection and a full bublle butt k Dolls well ttly . good luck to everyone that is going through this journey

Pre op pics

I need to make a decision ! Time is ticking

Hello dolls ! Well I'm really feeling dr fisher , so I talked to a coordinator at vanity 3 weeks ago I got quoted 6,300 for bbl with 16 areas , I want my arms and inner thighs Lipo , I thought really good price . She also mention 2,000 down , at the momment I was unsure of the dr I wanted to go with , I just told her I'll get back to them .also not knowing what days I can get off at work I'm not about to leave a deposit until I get my dates first from work ,Btw 2000 down really ??? Some place it's more like a 500 anyways so after going back n forth I got a quote from dr velilla it was gonna be about 7gs for the bbl and not including the arms , I got quoted this ---
$4,620 Procedure under local anesthesia
-$5,620 Procedure under general anesthesia.
Fat Tranfer (BBL) would be $1,200 more
Over my budget and not included the arm n inner thigh Lipo
So I got off that boat real quick lol
Anyways going back n forth I decided dr fisher one thing I do t want to see any fat rolls in my back and I see him going agressive
So I called vanity and they want me to put a deposit by tomorw if I want to keep the 6,300 special but I just can't until I get a green light from work . She said after tomorw it's gonna be 6000 bbl 500 for every additional area . Smh
I'm not gonna jump on something I'm not sure of , so I feel I'm back to square one
I was thinking dr llorente or Alvarez but I don't see them going aggressive on the back Lipo , that's one of my main thing , I figured I didn't have it and gaining weight for this surgery I hope the dr I choose can get me right ,
Im just crossing my fingers cause my sx date I'm aiming for is December , 1st around there .

Dr Llorrente doll

Hello ladies so after going crazy over what dr , I decided to be a Llorente doll ,I went on his IG and I'm liking his work , it looks very consisting how he sculptures the ladies , so I reached out to Elena yesterday , Send in my pics and I will hear back from her next week , due to the hurricane in Florida she's gonna be a lil behind . I'm very excited too . I'm thinking maybe of staying at new life recovery house . Finally talked to my boss and told him I needed time off lol it was a lil shy but hey it's not like he's gonna not notice . He's very flexible and left it up to me to decide how long I wanna take off. So once I got the green light that's when contacted Elena she's the coordinator , well as for right now I just gotta sit back n wait once I hear from her and the price is right Ima pay in full and see what's the next step .
I requested dec 1-3 for surgery so let's see if I can get those dates .

finally set SX 12/9/16 Llorente Doll

Hello Dolls a little update , today i talked to my cordinator , she showed my pics to Dr LLorente and the dr said im a great candidate for the bbl
im also excited that i sent my wish pics. and the dr said i am gonna get good results, he can give me the hips and the booty i want, so that just made me feel more comfortable , i asked if i should gain more weigh, the cordinator said if i want a lil more dramatic, 5 more pounds, which i do lol .... so im 5'4 175 right now.
So i got so much to do. i will also will be staying at there recovery house. i will be getting my arms lipo and maybe inner thighs the dr will make that suggestion at pre op appointment.

Moved up my sx date Nov 30

Hello well I moved up my date , Nov 30 , which means I fly out the 29th .
Finally this day is getting closer , let me tell you ladies this sx is stressful just getting The mindset , so much going thinking . It's been hard for me , I been M.I A , I do t go nowhere just work to home oh and I'm a bachata/ salsa dancer and getting to class it's hard I feel so big and I hate how I look , I never been this heavy in my life , neither the less stopped working g out and eating very unhealthy . Ugggh i just cant wait to get this done and get back k to crossfit .
Aby how. My surgery is paid in Full as of yesterday . I received
The welcome email. With all the instructions , they asked to start Taking some of vitamin. C / iron etc. So I'm a start tomorrow and the first week, of november gotta go get my labs done/ I showed my friend the test I needed and SiNce she works as a surgical tech and they can do the test for me 230 is that a good price? Other than that the countdown begins for me. K ladies

Pre pics before the gain weight

Hello dolls I posted a pic me at 149 lbs before I gained the weight , as of today I stand 175 and I'm 5,4
I thought it was useful for any dolls that don't know how much to gain . Well as for me I like to be thick so as I kept gaining weight , I felt like it wasn't enough may I add I use to work out 4 days out of the week mostly Crossfit /maybe that's why i felt like even though I was gaining weight it wasn't enough , my body was still looking tight and compacted /also my butt has gotten a lil bigger . 3 months ago I stopped the activities and just let it be , theres no point of working out right now . I'm hoping to be a 26 inch waist as i was before with a big bubble butt . One thing I hate my face is so fat . I hope after surgery once I'm back to training , My face slims back I don't want to have a fat face lol

Anyhow I'm 5 weeks ago for my surgery . I'm real excited . And the outcome we'll see in a few weeks . Yey

Miami here I come 10/29

Hello dolls well I'm already packing ,
Also I went to my dr yesterday I been having a soar throat for the last couple months ever since I had a strap throat I think it never healed completely everytime it's a cold weather my throat gets red and irritated so just likely it's an infection that didn't completely cure, so as I figured the dr prescribed some antibiotics, let alone next week i get my lab work done so im hoping this dosent interfere with that .
This sx is such a roller coaster ,I been up and down feeling exhausted trying to schedule anything that I need to do this month , my ortho , my teeth cleaning ughh it's just so much I have been getting off work early to be able to to get all my things done . My supervisor been looking at me funny too , today he commented cause I left a hour early that the boss had to take a pay cut , i mean this time of the year it gets slow at work ,I was like oh yeah and told him I was gonna come in late next week cause I'm going to the dr lol
He cannot tell me anything the boss knows I'm getting sx and is k that i take 2 weeks off work , he is real humble person
And if he's employees need anything he always accommodates us , my supervisor will have a heart attack when I tell him a week before sx I'm goin on vacation omg but I'm following bosses Orders , I get paid salary so if I take a day or two off or leave early I still get paid the same so I think that's where this whole pay cut thing comes into place he's trying to give me a hint to not leave too much lol
K dolls well I have a IG Curvy_G
Follow me and I'll follow back

Almost my time

Almost my time

The countdown begins. SX 7 days away.!

Hello dolls, well im super excited, its almost my time, so much to plan for this and finally im only 7 days away. well a little summary of whats been goin on with me, i got my labs done 2 weeks ago, within 4-5 days i got the results the ekg came back normal, my hemo 14.5 . i honestly didnt start taking any vitamins or any supplements like they recommend , i was a little nervous but everything came back good. so once i got the news that i was cleared i was so relief. well today i booked my flight and i leave on the 28th come back a week from that. i will be staying at Ana's recovery affiliated with new life, i will be arriving at 6 am on the 29th i will go to my preop and afte that if theres time i would like to go sight seen for a bit , i never been to Miami , well my luggage is ready, im so ready to get this done, all im missing is my bbl pillow which i will go purchase this week, k well ill update the day i leave. wish me luck ladies.

Soon to be a llorente doll. SX 2 Days away

Hello Dolls im on my way to the airport, this whole day was just exciting to begin with from the momment i woke up, to top it off i went to sleep this morning at 4 am and had to be at work by 8am.
on my lunch break i went to purchase my Happy booty pillow lol. the store is about 5 minutes from my job so it was quick.while being at work i started saying goodbye to a few co workers, and let them know of my procedure , i didnt go into details many were like , you are fine the way you are lol . anyways ill update as much as i can ,wish me luck ladies.

Llorentefied 11/29

Hello ladies , so I arrived to Miami Tuesday at 5:40 am I got picked up by jenni from Anitas recovery , she welcomed me and she's so sweet btw , she took me to get breakfast and straight we went to new life we got there an hour early but I waited , btw I did not sleep on the plane I was so tired , so about 9:40 am I hear Elena my coordinator called my name and greeted me as well with a hug and told me your getting surgery today , I was like what , well there was a cancellation btw ladies this girl had nicotine I. Her system and they cancelled her surgery , so I sign everything , Jennifer took pics of me and I was schedule later that day for surgery , I went straight to the recovery house got settled in and took a shower , put a gown that Anita provided for me , and took me back , so I got there signed in , and knocked out , they called my name a couple times until I woke up lol Llorente was waiting for me . So he marked me up , I didn't show pics I just told him I want dramatic and not to hold back , lol I also got my arms Lipo . Well I was put to sleep and when they woke me up it was so cold I had chills . Jenni from Anitas was there waiting for me , honestly ladies I'm glad I went with a rh they were signing me in helping in everything , so we came back and I layed on my stomach and 40 mi it's later Anita have me chicken soup I was drinking lots Gatorade and crakers . The next morning I woke up feeling good ,went to my first massage it was a little painful but I got through it . I will update tomorw with more . I'm tired of writing lol here are some pics !
Dr llorente