BBL Salama Doll - Miami, FL

I want my love handlles moved to my butt : ) I do...

I want my love handlles moved to my butt : ) I do not expect to have a Kim k butt, i just want a better shape with a bigger bootay. So far communication with the staff has been great! they are very friendly and organized. I look forward to meeting Dr. Salama, I just love the results he creates. Wish me luck!

4 days!!!!

I aam 5"10 aandmy Reg weight is 145lbs(I'm tall) I've gained more than I was told..oops..but the yummy food tho...lol. I am now 178lbs yikes but cuz I'm tall it hides well but I see it lol

Salamafied and Happy!

Dr Salama and staff were great! I love my results and if I ever decide to do any other procedure I will be going to him. Everything was clearly explained. I did not have long waiting times when visiting the office. Everyone is friendly and professional. My results are what I expected and I am a happy customer!

12wks post

Two year post op update

Love my butt still. I do miss the shelf but that's OK it was fake looking when too big now it fools everyone
Miami Plastic Surgeon