3 Days to be Fisherfied

Hi Ladies, I'm excited to say that my surgery is a...

Hi Ladies, I'm excited to say that my surgery is a little over 3 months away. I am 41 5'4.5 2 children and weigh 143lb. I'm hoping to put on another 10-15lbs before my surgery. I don't have any supplies, but surgery is paid. I need help finding a recovery house or private duty nurse. Im finding it hard to know which RH has the best post op care and legitimate reviews. So, will the ladies whom have been through this journey please let me know who I should stay with. Thanks

I can help

I had a thought, I will be having surgery with fisher March 1, 2016. I was a medical assistant, and now work in the lab of a hospital. I had breast surgery last year, and had a private nurse. If any of you ladies need help, I would help for $80 a day. I can stay with you in your hotel and provide recovery duties and cook. I can do this a few days before my surgery. This would actually pay for a portion of my post recovery expense. I would probably book the same hotel for my recovery and hire Amy to care for me, unless there is another CNA, or medical assistant out there who is booked for surgery around Feb 27, 2016. In that case we can share hotel and car, and help each other. For more details message me.

Buddy to split costs?

Another thought, Anyone having surgery March 1, 2016 want to split costs and hire a nurse and hotel room? I would think it wouldn't be more than $130 a day each for a nice hotel and Amy the caregiver that seems to have great reviews.

Where's Moni?

I had been texting with Moni from newbodyrecovery, and now can't seem to reach her. It's been two weeks, does anyone know if she's on vacation?

Moni, Amy, or Cosmicare?

Ok ladies, who has a personal review for these 3 choices? I honest feedback please...........

Lipo foam and Garment

Hi Ladies,
Only 2 more months for my BBL March 1 with Fisher. I'm needing some help for buying my lipo foam and first garment. How many lipo foams pads do I need and whats the best garment and what size (I'm 5.4' and 144 lbs). And is it safe to fly back home 10 days after surgery, I live in Idaho and the flight is 10 hours 2 layovers? Please help.......

Keyla's RH

Going to book with Keyla. If any of you ladies have stayed there, give me some feedback.

Vendette 929

Hi ladies,
I got my faja in the mail today, not sure if the fit is right. I'm 5'4.5 146 lbs 36-33-41. I bought med sz 36.The fit is really snug in the waist, seems ok in the hips, kinda tight on the top of me shoulders. Will the foam and drains and selling fit after surgery. It wasn't a struggle to put on either, just the waist I had to suck in to hook it up.

Faja for sale

Hi ladies, I'm 5 weeks away from surgery and just got my Vedette 929 size M in the mail and it's too small. No returns, if anyone is interested in buying it I'm selling it for $55 and I will ship. I tried it on once with panties on. message me if interested.

Trying to find a decent costing plane ticket

I'm waiting for ticket prices to go down.Today on Expedia they are $1,100 round trip. I'm hoping they will drop to $850

25 days until surgery

Hi Ladies,
25 days to go. I soooo excited. I'm having surgery March 1 with Fisher. I have been having a hard time gaining weight. I'm 146lb 5 '4.5 and been eating everything in site + boost shakes 2x a day 360 cal each. I have all my supplies except my XL faja Vedette 929. I will post pre op pics as soon as I can. This weekend prob. My measurements today are 39-36-41. hoping for 27 waist and 46 hips. I know 27 is possible for my waist because at 122lbs i was there.

Some Pictures

Here are some pre-surgery pics

Wish Pics....

Any of these would be incredible.

Feedback Please

Hi Ladies,
Can someone give me feedback on my weight from my pics? Do I weigh enough for a good result close to my wish pics? Fisher never gave me any feedback, and I only have three weeks to gain what I can.

16 Days to go!

16 more days ladies woohoo. I'm now 153lb and going for 7 more lbs b4 surgery. I'm eating like mad. Everyone at work knows about my surgery and they are all like you don't need it. Ok, but this is a want and I've saved all year and guess what i'ts going to happen. I've had no support from anyone on this and it sucks. I'm all excited and alone on this. My husband is against it, but I'm sure he'll have a sudden change of heart when I come home with a bubble in the back.

Hey Laidies,
Does Vanity have a locker to keep our belongings in while we are in surgery and recovery? And do you ladies keep a lock on your luggage while away from the RH your staying in? Also do you take your Faja and compression socks with you to surgery? One more question should I start my Arnica pills and Iron, and can I take them all the way up to my surgery day?

Vanity Sells Back Triangles

So Vanity sells back triangles, does anyone how much they cost?

6 Days

Anyone staying with Keyla, and does she do a Walmart run for us? Also does Fisher tell us what he can accomplish with just looking at us? I really want a bubble with lots of projection. I'm now 5'4.5 and weigh 153lbs, I wish you ladies would give me more feedback, everyone at work now knows so I'm scared about putting up pics that show too much. And guess what ladies, one of my co-workers thought he would just come up to my desk and bitch me out for 20 min and tell me how stupid I am and should be saving for my childrens college instead of wasting my money. He was yelling at me, I was like its my money and I will do what I want. I was so pissed I went to my head manager.

wish pics

Here inn Miami

Hi girls I arrive in Miami last night at 12:35 a.m. I am now at Kayla recovery house and surgery is tomorrow with Fisher so wish me luck ladies

Keyka's Recovery

Hello Ladies,
March 1 was my surgery day with Fisher, unfortunately I had a major anxiety attack right after I changed into my hospital gown. I feel very bad about my behavior and would like to apologize to Dr. Fisher, Keyla, Lisa, and my family. I flew home the next day and rescheduled my surgery for October 20, but what I really want to talk about is how wonderful my short stay at Keyla's recovery home was. The moment I got off the plane Keyla sent me a driver to pick me up, when I arrived at her home I was immediately greeting by the other girls staying with her. It was 1am and thought everyone would be sleeping, but instead we all talked about how great Dr. Fisher was and 2 of the women were 2 days post op and they looked great. Ladies Fisher is the man the incisions were so small, barely noticeable, the hips and projection were like all the wish pics on here. Keyla's home is clean, she had everything we need for post op, and she treats you like family. I called her crying from Vanity when I had my anxiety and she made me feel so calm and assured me that everything was ok. The fresh fruit every morning was excellent and she even cooked me a delicious vegetarian meal the night before surgery (yes I'm vegetarian). Honestly I felt so comfortable there, that's why I've already booked to stay with her when I return to have my surgery Oct.20. If you ladies want to feel at home and receive the care you need after surgery then Keyla's recovery is it. By the way, Vanity was awesome not one issue not even when I freaked out and left. They worked with me to reschedule and no issues there either. So far no complaint's, and you know I was worried because of all the reviews.

4 Months until Miami again

Hi ladies, I'm 4 months away from going to see Fisher again, hoping this time I don't chicken out. Jan trip cost me $1500 lost. Everything was going just as planned and I freaked out at the last minute so this time I'm going to get a prescription for Xanax. I will tell all of you this. The first day is he'll but by day four you fell good. I know this cause I stayed at Keylas and witnessed the different stages of recovery. I will keep you ladies posted and next time can tell you exactly what you need to buy and don't need.

Finally having my BBL with Fisher Oct 25

Hi ladies, I am excited and scared. My surgery with Dr. Fisher is October 25 this will be my second attempt for a BBL with Fisher. Seven months ago I flew down to Miami and was in the pre op room where I had my pictures taken and was waiting for Dr. Fisher. I had a severe anxiety attack and left. I flew home and realized how much I really wanted this surgery. I rescheduled and here I am again. I've had surgery before and anesthesia makes me horribly sick and that what I'm nervous about, I hate vomiting and shaking, and freezing and being so thirsty and fainting. I have complete faith in Dr. Fisher his results are amazing. I'm going to focus on the results to come and finally get the butt I've been dreaming about.

Adding arm lipo and Cell Saver option?

I'm thinking of adding arm lipo. Can anyone give my some information, like is it worth it, results and such. I'm starting to look like a linebacker with this weight gain. Also, the Cell Saver. I'm thinking about adding this option to help my immediate recovery. What do you all think?

Some weight gain pictures

Calling all recent BBL ladies, please give me some feedback on surgery day. From when you got there to when you left. Vanity Surgery patients please..

22 days

So, I haven't really got any feedback or much comments on here. I was hoping for some reassurance about surgery day and what to expect from Vanity and the nurses. If anyone has time to give some information I would appreciate it.

Call Saver

Does anyone know step by step how the cell saver works? Do they take your blood from the lipo and clean it, or blood from your arm and circulate it back. I'm not finding much detail on line about it.

12 Days and counting

One more week of work, then off to Miami for BBL with Fisher. Not sure if it's really good to read about others experiences cause it just makes me nervous. Im staying with Keyla, anyone else having surgery October 25th? Any last minute pre op or post op advice. Has anyone taken any meds to relax before surgery? My Doctor gave me Xanax to take as needed for anxiety.

Surgery in 3 days

Leaving for Miami tomorrow . Packing, have a headache, going to the gym then a massage to make me relax. I know what I'm going to be facing on Tuesday and it's going to be pretty. I've been mentally preparing myself for the whole thing. Any comforting comments would be nice.

Added Cell Saver