BBL and Lipo to Flanks, Upper Lower Back, Abs, Arms, and Underarms - Miami, FL

I recently got my BBl done by Dr.Moises Salama......

I recently got my BBl done by Dr.Moises Salama... It is now day 4 after the procedure and I finally took a shower.. When I took off the compression garment I couldn't believe it was my body! He did such a good job on giving me the hour shape... My butt looks big but it's because it's swollen.. I'm sure it will be just right when the swelling goes does. Overall I'm glad I went with Dr. Salama

6day post op

Body is healing well. I'm still struggling with taking a shower and putting on my compression garments. I always feel really light headed and it takes out a lot of energy from me. Hopefully it stops within the next week. Tomorrow I get my drains out! Yay! Those are really bugging me especially the front one... Also my second massage is tomorrow. I got my first one Friday and I cried throughout the whole massage. I'm not looking forward to them but it will get better as my body heals.

1 week post Op

Today I went for my second massage.. It didn't hurt as much as the first one, although I did take 2 pain killers... My sides are super sore so I cried a little when she would massage the sides... I also got my backside drain removed... It didn't hurt at all. Now I'm waiting 24 hours to see if I can remove the front drain tomorrow. Hopefully I can since I am leaving Wednesday early morning. I love my shape today. I feel like I should have went bigger because I want my butt and hips to stay this size, however, I know that it will shrink a little. Also my other butt cheek is a little flat on the top.. My sister said you can't notice it... Hoping that when I'm fully healed that both will like even and round!

1 week post op photo.

12th day post op

So healing has been going well. My left butt cheek is healing different than right. The top is flatter than my right cheek and it has a pointed look to it instead of being round. There's also an indentation on the side of my left cheek. Hopefully it evens out. Just kinda scared right now!

15 days post op

Don't mind the bandage marks on my butt ????... Recovery is going well. I am a server and I feel the pain in my lower back during the shift.. I also get really stiff by the end of my shift which makes it really hard to bend over ( still can't really do that with the compression garment on) ... I started using the Ashely black fascia blaster for every day massages on the areas I got lipo. Plus the back of my legs since it reduces cellulite. It hurts! I finally found a massage therapist in Vegas and will be getting my massages again.

I love Dr.Salamas work. My left butt cheek is healing differently than my right. Not as round a plump. I can't worry about it too much though bc it's only day 15... I don't want my butt to go down much more. Hopefully it doesn't!

5 weeks post op

So my left cheek is healing differently than my right. It's not a huge difference but Who isn't hard on their own bodies. My left cheek went flatter on the top and protrudes at a point whereas my right cheek is perfect. Nice round and bubbly! It shows more in dresses. I'll post better photos later :) Hopefully it evens out more towards the third month.

I am able to move a lot more.. I'm still in pain because of swelling mostly back and arms after a full shift at work.. Or when I am stiff.

7 weeks

Just a little disappointed how my left cheek is healing ????
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I just saw him the day of surgery... He was really nice and attentive...