My BBL Journey Sergio Alverez - Miami, FL

Hi RS Family, I'm starting my BBL journey finally....

Hi RS Family, I'm starting my BBL journey finally. I've gotten Brest augmentation on April 1st 2016, by Dr. Larsen in Atlanta where I reside, so I feel now I'm ready to start on the very last thing I wanted to do. I'm really thinking about Dr. Alverez in Miami. Didn't really want to leave ATL, but the prices are really good in Atlanta with great doctors who give great results. Initially I've been looking at Dr. Hassan but I've seen people who were not so happy with the rescheduling of their appts last min. And the horror stories of vanity. Any advice would be much appreciated . Here are my current before photos.. I only really want more hips and a more rounded buttocks... Barely have much fat , should I try to gain weight?

Ciao

Still searching

Still searching for a bbl doctor... any suggestions

Consultation Date

So today I got my consultation date with Dr Alvarez in Miami on December 2nd.. very excited. I'll keep you guys posted.

Before Photos

Looking to get a smaller waist with more hips and a rounder buttocks. Nothing big just shapely

Surgery Date

Hi Guys, so I paid my deposit to hold my date which is Jan 5 2017. So ready to get it over with and excited to get rid of these love handles at the same time. Looking for a lymphatic massager in the meantime. Any suggestions?

Labs

Hey y'all, did my labs and check up on yesterday. Got my Medical Clearance still waiting on labs, doctor said it will take 3 days to come back. Hope everything comes back okay. Anyway ordered all of my surgery gear. Just have to find an inexpensive bbl pillow. Well wish me luck.

Facility Switch

Hi Dolls, so today I switched from Alverez Plastic Surgery to his new facility Mia Aesthetics. Initial date was Jan 5 but now it Feb 13th, being that Mia Aesthetics Grand opening is Feb 1. Also they are running specials that are cheaper than Alverez Plastic Surgery and will grant you the special. Good looking out Jessica and Lena, they are awesome coordinators . Same Doctor different Facility, better Price. Ttyl

Supplies

Here are the supplies that I've gotten so far. I need to purchase a bbl pillow for travel. If I'm missing anything at all, please inform me. Thx dolls

Excited and Nervous

Every night I've been staying up late reading bbl experiences on real self. I'm obsessed. Not sure why I nervous especially after having a boob job and that was a piece of cake. Anyway I decided not to spend so much on a bbl pillow and just get a memory foam pillow or 2 and see how that works out. I won't be staying in a recovery house, much rather a hotel . A friend will accompany me. Well ttyl

SX Buddy

Anyone seeing Dr Alverez for surgery Feb 13-16... at Mia Aesthetics , looking for sx buddy to share hotel cost. I'm also bringing a girl friend to assist in recovery..

Massages

Booked Massages with 305 Post Surgery Massage. They were running a Groupon for $26 for one hour massage. I purchased 2.

Weight Gain

So today I am 136pds hoping to gain more. I am only 5'4". I'm always seeing reviews on bigger women but I love to read a few on women my size. Give me an idea of what I'll possibly look like. Looking to get more hips not really a huge butt.

Last Pre Op Update

Hi guys it's almost that time. So ready to get this over with. Please pray for me as I will do for all of you beautiful women. Hopefully I'll gain a little more weight in 2 weeks.

Redo Labs

Hi a little frustrated. Today I received a call from Mia Aesthetics saying that they didn't receive my Labs from the initial clinic that I was going to Alverez plastic surgery. So once I emailed my copy, she said my labs have to be redone. Because labs have to be within 30 days and I did mine back in December. I get it and all but it's like 7 days before surgery and I so hate needles. So ladies just be mindful, Labs, EKG and medical clearance must be done within 30 days of surgery or the anesthesiologist won't accept you.

Date Change

Super frustrated. Mia Aesthetics had to change my date to Feb 21st now. I feel like I am back at square one. Today got my medical clearance and now I have to do another EKG and Labs, because my last ones were done in December and they have to be within 30 days of surgery. My physician was also frustrated, he feels that my results won't be any different and my insurance covered the first EKG and Labs but will not on this second go round which will cost me a pretty penny smh. Can my day get any worse and why are they just calling me today saying I have to redo everything. Surgery was scheduled for Feb 13. If anyone in the Atlanta area knows of a clinic that won't cost so much for these test, please let me know. Thx dolls

Waiting for Labs

Hi RS. As you all know I had to redo labs. Did them earlier this week along with EKG. I got a little faint when my blood was being drawn. Never experience that. Anyway got a call from the nurse saying I had to come back the next day to give another same for PT and PTT because the blood clotted in the tubes. Super annoying. Did that yesterday so now I'm just waiting on results so it can be sent over to Mia Aesthetics. What a week!!!!!

Labs Cleared

Finally done with Labs and EKG. Cleared and Faxed over. Feb 21st is almost here. More excited than scared. Only thing I fear is waking up during surgery. I read about people that experienced it just hope I don't.

Pre Op

Went to pre op today at 3pm at Mia Aesthetics. Beautiful clean facility. Everyone there was so helpful and sweet. Thank you so much Alexa. She's my coordinator. Extremely helpful and so cool. Saw Dr Alverez in passing and he was very nice and said Hello to my friend and I. He wasn't doing pre op , Alexa ended up doing it. Anyway, a lot of paperwork. Took me almost an hour to complete. So I'm the first one. 4:30 a.m. , I'll update once I'm bootylicious . Yes I am a little nervous. Not scared tho.

Wish pics

Nerves

My nerves are going crazy. But I'm here. 4:18 am

Made it

Finally I get to say i made it. Alverez was so awesome and made you feel so comfortable. His whole staff took great care of me. Chris the anesthesiologist was awesome. He made the experience less scary. Will update later laying down in Uber.

After Photos

My butt is sore, abdominal are isn't. Pain is minor very bearable. Walking feels better until I get a little nauseous. Percocet's are helping a lot. I didn't throw up at all. Was freezing excessively after I woke up. But once they lay you down start IV, breath in the mask and you're out. Got through it . Thank you God!

Feeling Better

Feel much better today. I can literally get in and out of bed without any assistance. I'm walking a good bit and sometimes get nauseous from it but you have to do it. Percocet's are making me vomit and falling in and out of sleep . Post op and first massage today . Ttyl

Massage

Massage wasn't so bad. Fluid feels hot when coming out. 305 Post Massage. Her name is Yosa...

Walking better

Not draining a lot. Very little in front incisions. Walking great. Soreness is about a 2. Always getting cold and hot. Not sure why. Skin feels like pins and needles. I feel the itching but I can tolerate it. Haven't had another massage yet. Will schedule when I get back to Atlanta.

Before and After

Can't wait for the swelling in my waist to go down.

Update

I'm 3 days post op but it feels like 4 days post op being that I had surgery on Feb 21 at 5 am. Basically had the entire day to go through all the drainage and such. Next day was pretty much a breeze. Right now my bunz feel sore. Abdomen feels like pins and needles. And slight itching but it's very very tolerable. My worst pain comes from my neck trying to sleep on my stomach. I've been walking a lot, it makes you feel so much better and circulate your blood supply. So please do it. I'm off percocet's and taking Tylenol extra strength. Have not made a BM yet. That's been my only struggle but I'll deal with that. Flying back to Atlanta tomorrow. Short flight thx God. Ttyl safe healing and good luck

Flying

Omg so uncomfortable. Just landed in Atlanta. Some say the pain is in their abdominal area. Mine is my ASS. Sitting and standing was so uncomfortable. Ready to get home. Geesh

Updated photos

Just sore sore sore. Took a laxative 2 days ago and it's still working. Geesh. God be with me!

Sleeping

Sleeping on my stomach has been torture on my neck. Hope this idea helps. Seat cushions from my sofa ..

Sleeping idea

Seat cushions from sofa

Progress

Bruises are fading. Been using arnicare gel and tablets faithfully.

Photos

Birthday

Feeling great. Still get stiff but it's not bad at all. Still a little itchy. Can't wait for the lumps in my stomach to go away.

Getting Softer

Smaller Faja?

Decided i may need a smaller faja. What do you think...

One Month

Before and After

Dr Alvarez

Amazing doctor. Very polite and cares about his patients. He is definitely a top doctor. From my surgery to recovery everything went well. Staff is great as well. Alexa is the best.