BBL and Full Torso Liposuction May 2017 Baby with Dr.Calva

Hi Dolls, Like most of you I've been stocking this...

Hi Dolls,
Like most of you I've been stocking this website for quite some time and I'm finally ready to book my procedure for either the end of Feb, or beginning of March. So I want to give yall some history about myself I'm a mother of 1..my height is 5.2, and last I checked I was 189 pounds. After giving birth to my child I had gained 30 pounds from my pregnancy, then I managed to put on another 30 pounds after that. It seemed like I could never get back to my original weight in high school which was 130. The closest I got to my original weight was 160 pounds and that was freaking devastating because I'm an attractive young lady and carrying all this weight has made me very self conscious.
So I'm taking back my body and sculpting it, into shape because 2016 is going to be one hell of a good year for me!!!

Why did I choose the bbl + full torso lipo + arms

I wanted to touch base on how to choose the best procedure for you, while getting the most out of your money.....So If you ladies take a look at my before photos you can clearly see that I have a hanging tummy. Well I hate my tummy hangs and Ive always wanted to have a tummy tuck for quite some time,But after looking at other photos of women who had a hanging tummy but got a Brazilian butt lift I noticed that their tummies went back to normal except for saggy skin in some cases. Well that got me thinking whether not I should consider BBL instead of a tummy tuck. Ultimately I chose the BBL over a tummy tuck because I would see more results for the BBL then a tummy tuck. Unlike the TT the bbl would help my whole body get sculpted rather than just the front of my stomach. I wanted my booty looking right, my stomach flat, my waist snatched, and my arms smaller. So ladies keep all this in mind when choosing. Ill eventually need a TT the doctor said but I already knew this because of loose skin but that's fine with me :) as long as the rest of my body is on point.

I hate to upload these photos but that would be so F up^ knowing if it wasn't for other ladies uploading I would be in the dark so here goes nothing

Changed doctors going with James Macadoo at vanity

I wish I could update just my doctors name instead of doing a new post lol.
So dolls I wanted to post an update on my journey.....I ended up switching doctors and now I'm going to be a Macadoll and not a Ortegadoll!

Don't get me wrong both Doctors had great results, but Vanity had a better special and Macadoo was my first choice anyways. I locked in my price on Saturday and I'm hoping my surgery date will be sometime in April. Originally I had planned on having surgery at the end of Feb, but at the last min I found out a family member of mine was getting some work done too now we're going together :) so I had to switch my dates around because she's going with Fisher and he's booked up like nobody's business lol.

I'm back ... :)

Hey ladies...I know I've been missing in action and I did not get the procedure done as planned for last year..why you ask? I ended up spending the money saved for the procedure last year and after I had no money I decided to go next year 2017....Since my last post I gained 11 pounds and reached a weight of 198 :( but I got back on track in November 2016 and since then I've lost 11 pounds so I'm at 188 now and im hoping by May 2017 when I plan to get the procedure done (for real this time) I'll be at 165 0r 170..I was told not to go past 175 by Eres aka Vanity but I think I'll still have enough fat for them to use lol ;)

I've also changed doctors since Macadoo isn't affiliated with Eres aka Vanity anymore....I chose Dr.Daniel Calva. He does great work better than Macadoo in my opinion and watching his videos I've been able to see first hand how he cares for his patients and sculpts them in the operating room.

I've also been researching recovery options and have a lot of info to post on that but I'll do that another time since this pecking on the iPad takes forever!

Ciao ladies

Soo ready for May 17

I'm getting impatient waiting for May lol I want my butt and flat tummy! Dr.Calva is the truth y'all I'm tryna tell ya . Still haven't decided if I'm doing a recovery house or hotel? They both seem to cost the same amount, but I'm wondering how long I should hire a nurse for? I'm thinking 3 days but I've seen other girls say they were doing 2 days with a nurse? Idk so much to consider but most of the posts I've seen say there walking around on their own by day 3. Idk any suggestions would be appreciated. I'll keep yall posted on what I decide.

Weight update!

So I'm currently at 184 pds down 3 since my last post :). My weight goal is to get to atleast 165 by surgery day!! Anywho I've decided to stay at a RH for 3 days and then a hotel for the rest of my time in FL. I haven't decided what RH I'll stay at since their all high ass hell lol....I've heard good reviews on Keylas, Claudias, DollsRecoveryHouse etc im just not sure. One pro for Claudias is that she doesn't have a deposit requirement but I'm afraid come May she may forget me lol idk.....also ya girl has been actively buying supplies for the trip and Amazon has the best prices compared to Walgreens and Walmart. Here's another pic of my docs work, ughhhh May can't come quick enough.

Watching out for me

Ok so I'm doing research 24-7 into this surgery, because things can go wrong at a moments notice. I want to be prepared as best I can, especially after hearing bad surgery stories :( from other girls... So the first thing I checked into was if my Doctor was board certified...and Yes he is... the website to check your surgeons credentials is

2nd thing I'll be checking into is if my doctor carries malpractice insurance in case something goes wrong and I have to be admitted to a hospital etc?? I'm asking my doctor that question personally not any receptionist at Eres. The doctor and the clinic are two separate entities. I also found out through research that FL does not require their surgeons to carry this type of insurance. Damn shame if you ask me considering that FL is the plastic surgery capital of the world.

I also found on another girls page who had a horrible experience afterwards with Dr.Salami (I think that's how you spell his name) She was told by the clinics lawyers that she wouldn't get a refund for her surgery since she signed the papers. However there is something you can do , and this was posted as a reply from another member "if you choose to pursue other Legal action you can file a complaint against his license both Board of Plastic Surgery and his medical License." Just like the girls did who were almost killed by Dr.Ompule (again I don't think I spelled his name right but he worked at vanity aka Eres) and his license ended up getting revoked or suspended for a couple years I can't remember which one the State of FL ended up doing to him.
In order to file a claim You have to go through the States board website for this where your surgeon performs.

Hope this information helps some Dolls when preparing for their surgery!

Hey RS sistas

Alright y'all I been grinding since Nov trying to lose about 35 pounds before surgery and as of today I'm down 18 pounds!! Go me go me lol, this ish ain't been easy because I love food and not being able to indulge in sweets hurts :( ....anywho I thought I'd update y'all on a few things. I officially secured my date for May 18 with Dr.Calva I'll go in for my pre op on the 17th of May. I already requested to be his first patient of the day with Eres but I plan on informing Calva himself just to make sure Iam.

So far my interactions with Eres has been cool, but they've taken for ever to give me a simple updated invoice every time I make a payment. I have to keep on them and call them everyday until I receive it and I learned to do that real quick when people from Eres would tell me " I'll send it as soon as we get off the phone " then I never got it.

I pretty much have everything I need for my supplies just need foam boards, tank tops, bathrobe, slip on shoes, ab boards, compression socks, maxi dresses, and vitamins to take before surgery. I'm so excited can't wait ???? !!!!

Venting

Alright y'all I'm fixing to do some venting cause I'm alittle annoyed right now..so I just tried on these knee high boots I bought for Valentine's Day and these damn boots barely come over my thick ass thighs plus the boots are to light for the sweater dress I bought smh..so I'm feeling like this despite losing almost 20 pounds I still feel fat. I can not freaking wait for my ass to be snatched by Dr.Calva , and to finally have a tiny waist. Now I gotta go back to the drawing board and rethink my outfit for V day.. ok that's my vent for the day y'all.

Getting closer to May ????

So I let my job know that I'll be off two weeks from work and no questions were asked!! I made another deposit on my balance and have been researching flight cost etc. I decided on Dolls Recovery house based on reviews and their Instagram they look genuine, clean and worth the bucks. The hotel was my preferred option but with no one to nurse me back to health it would've been way to expensive. I've only shared my surgery with my mom, and sister no one else. My guy has no idea and even though he's told me before that my butt is beautiful I need a bad ass on these hips.... so Miami see you in May lol. Alright dolls talk to you soon

Recover House$$ venting

Ok y'all I've been researching RH's for a year , and depending on reviews, cost, and what the RH will look like that would of determined where Id go...originally I was going to book a hotel because I could of gotten a room at a discounted rate but to hire a nurse I'd have to pay anywhere from $16-$22 an hour and this is for a cna not a lpn or rn. When I broke the cost down for 48 hour care I'd spend like 400 dollars for 24 hours of nurse care which in my opinion is high ass hell cnas in my state make $10.00 an hour so $16-$22 is HAF to me!! Ok long story short I found a nice recovery house and have read their reviews and looked at all their picks. Dolls Recovery Getaway is the name, now tell me why these fools went from charging $750 for 5 night 6 days to charging $850 !! I'm so pissed because I feel like this f***** RH is trying to screwing girls in the a** with their astronomical prices and it's capitalism straight up and through. These RH owners seriously make me sick their just like the hospitals or nursing facilities that screw over patients especially the elderly. There's no reason why these prices should be so high ????. I called the RH owner out on her page but she simply deleted my comment so other girls wouldn't entertain the fact that I'm spitting the truth. I would never run a business and raise the price of service to be greedy there's a difference between making a profit and being greedy. Half the times these RH getting assistance anyway food program, wholesale med equipment, and cheap labor. Not to mention they put 20 girls in a two bedroom house but make the whole house into a dorm lol....it's back to the drawing boards on a RH because I'm not about to make someone else's belly fatter off my dime. Ok I'm doing venting but I'm still pissed.

Booty booty booty

I'm over day dreaming so bad what I hope my booty and overall shape will look like ????????????. I definitely want a heart shaped booty thats full at the bottom, and projection that's a little above what a natural butt would look like. I don't want so much project that it looks like I have to take a s*** or have a stick my whohaa lol.....here are some of my wish pics y'all. I'll be so glad when I can start my two week count down. I'm ready to feel sexier in my skin.

What I don't want my booty to look like

These are shapes I don't want to have. No offense if these pics are of any dolls on here..I don't think they are but just in case. I really don't want that top shelf, or huge wide a** butt look becauseI'm short and neither one of those looks would look cute on me.

Bought my Plane ticket today!!

Well things are getting REAL y'all.... I bought my ticket to Miami today through United Airlines.... Also here's a tip I wanted to share with y'all.... since we're spending a couple grand on our procedures why not find any way possible to get some of that dough back....so look for any type of reward or incentive programs while traveling. For example if your booking a flight then you might as well go through the airline instead of a 3rd party site like "Expedia" since they don't offer any incentives just small discounts for booking through them unlike an airline they will reward you with airline miles, and if you travel a lot it will pay off real quick. The same goes for hotels so if you can afford to go to a hotel and pay a private duty nurse to take care of you while you're recovering not only will you probably rack up enough points to earn a free night but you'll also know exactly what your getting up front and will be in control of your peace while recovering. Since I travel up to three times a year Ive already racked up points before booking my flight today but I earned another thousand points today so I'm closer to a free flight ?????.

Ohh and per the advice of "Futurecalvadoll" I started taking my iron and b-complex vitamins today :) Dr.Calva suggested taking them now!! I'm so excited because I'm half way there...ok ttyl.

Weight Update down to 178, and I need to get to 169 atleast by May.

Stepping up my research on DVT and Fat embolism

Due to recent deaths in Miami I'm scared as hell and wanted to do more research on the two major causes in death with bbl.

First is what is known as a DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) when A person sits or sedentary for a long period of time blood clots conform in the leg and travel through the arteries to the heart eventually becoming blocked and tissue dying and ultimately resulting in death this can occur with any surgery. I also learned that people who take birth control should remove it before surgery due to increasing the chances of the DVT. Please see link attached for video of how DVT occurs.... https://youtu.be/0PEhvACEROI

Fat embolism same thing as a DVT except in this case the surgeon punctures a blood vessel and the fat seeps through which travel to heart and lungs becomes blocked and can kill you. This is avoidable because it depends on the surgeons technique, what cannula they use, and areas they inject fat. Fat should never be injected into the gluteus Maximus muscle since there are to many vessels and main arteries in this area....please see video https://youtu.be/shuK7mH5oP8

I'm going to continue on with my surgery as planned and I feel better after researching more, I thought I had within this year of planning my bbl but there's always something we can learn from. Hope this helps.
Miami General Surgeon