Second Round BBL with DR.SALAMA!!!!! LOVE THE RESULTS. - Miami, FL

I'm so happy I went to Dr. Salama. I was...

I'm so happy I went to Dr. Salama. I was about to make a payment to another doctor but I got a great offer I couldn't resist.
I'm so satisfied I did my second BBL with Dr. Salama instead of my previous doctor.
I've seen so many good results with Dr. Salama but wasn't sure since he use drainage (didn't have that the first time I did my BBL) but now I can't understand how a doctor wouldn't use it. My swelling and recovery was much shorter and better this time.

Everyone at the clinic is so polite and helpful and I just fell in love the first time I spoke to them.
I especially wanna thank Nomie who is the best!!! She helped me with EVERYTHING and made my visit so much easier in any way I can imagine.

Make sure to do the massages, THEY ARE SO WORTH IT.
I can see a big difference this time with the massages (didn't do them the first time). I was much more stiff and had a lot of lumps on my stomach after my first BBL.
I would recommend to live close to the clinic if possible or have a car since you need to do the 2-3 massages/week there.

Overall I'm very happy with the result, love my new hips and butt and if I do a third round I would definitely go back to Dr. Salama and his staff.
Miami Plastic Surgeon