BBL with Dr.Fisher 2017

Ok so I have a review on my breast reduction and...

Ok so I have a review on my breast reduction and lift that i just had done on September 2 of this month and i decided to just write a new review for just my bbl i was trying to combine the reviews but then i just decided to do bbl review by its self. Ok so ive wanted to do this for a while so in doing it my sx date with Dr.Fisher is January 30 2017 paid in full I didnt just make a deposit i paid the whole thing because there was a end of summer special when paid in full so I wired the 5300 a little over a week after my breast reduction . Margaret is my surgical coordinator and shes nice i have been saving every email every txt and i have my wire recipt from the bank because i hear all the stories about vanity and I pray I dont have to go thru any of it.i have a patient portal and I filled out the medical questionaire i already made my appointment with my pcp for medical clearance its for January 13 @8:15 am and i will be getting my labs done at the appointment as well. My plastic surgeon who did my breast reduction and lift here agreed to see my after my bbl if i have any complications once i get back to Pittsburgh my hospital also has a wound center where i will be getting my lymphatic massages hopefully my insurance will cover the massages after my sx. I called them but they said Dr.Fisher or his office would have to call and give them some kind of code before they could see if they would pay for the massages or not. My bbl is in January seems so far way but I know it will come before I know it. Im suoer excited. I am 5'4 and a half and im not as big as I looked since I had breast reduction but now my stomach looks even bigger because my boobs are smaller im not a big person im just fat in all the wrong places.I wasnt always like this I had a beautiful body and was in shape even after I had my daughter who is now 8 she'll be 9 in November .i started to gain started to gain weight when she was 3 and i couldnt get rid of the belly fat or back rolls my arms and legs and thighs stayed nice but the top of my body was getting big and i hated how i look i was very self concious and i still am. I can not wait until this surgery. Well I was orginally gonna go with yily and then i pretty much got quotes from damn near every doctor in the DR I ended up just staying here i felt more comfortable and I didnt want to deal with the language barrier and after the pain I went thru after I woke up in recovery room after breast surgery I couldnt imagine dealing with that pain and someone not being able to understand me and I have terrible asthma and I just thought it would be better for me to stay in the states. But I am excited and I will start buying supplies soon and im going to order bbl pillow I habent booked hotel or got plane ticket but I will do that sometime in October.

Wish pics

I have been looking at big bootys all day everyday online and all i know is I want a round booty and alot of projection but i want it nice and shapely i want Dr. Fisher to Just do what he does best i want my waist snatched no bra rolls or back rolls i want a stripper booty im even thinking about adding chin lipo Margaret said it would be extra 500. But soon when I find the right wish pic I will post it.

My wish pics

Ok so i came across a few wish pics but I know all body types are different and everyone will not look the same but here is a few I really like I want a stripper booty. I hope to be someones wish pic once Dr.Fisher is done with me lol.

Flight booked

Flight is booked Miami here I come.

So Anxious

Everything is takin care of my flight is booked my motel is booked. I am staying at sunnyside motel for 8 days it will cost 646 its two queen beds a kitchenette and a washer and dryer having a washer and dryer is really important so thats why we are staying there it has all the things we need stove fridge and washer and dryer with two beds and free parking. Its like now that everything is booked and surgery is paid in full i just need supplies for my recovery while im there i will get that stuff soon and i get two massages at vanity thats included but im more than likely to book with marian and continue the lymphatic massages when i get home. I did get a boppy pillow already for the plane ride home. I just want January to hurry this is a dream come true Ive always wanted a big ass and a small waist and now im going to get it. I really wish i didnt have to wait till January but I wanted to wait till holidays were over with first because I have a 8 year old daughter and her birthday is next month on the 17th so im planning her birthday party for her and then Thanksgiving is after her birthday and then Christmas. And she has a Halloween party coming up on the 22nd this month so i had to wait to get my surgery until January because of the Holidays and having a kid. I got so much going on right now I am a stay at home mom but Im very busy with my daughter and I have tons of other stuff going on so January was better for me. I have saw Dr.Fisher work on this site and on IG Im happy with my Dr.Fisher being my doctor I am very confident in him but I wonder if there is any facebook groups for Dr.Fisher if so I would like to join. I am 5'4 1/2 and i weigh 179 (last time I checked) my boobs are still very swollen from surgery and Im not sure of the exact size right now but im a 38C but after swelling not sure yet. I will post pics before and after my bbl .

Never flown before

I am a little nervous about flying Ive never been on a plane in my life. I called vanity today but anna in pre op was with another patient so they said she would call me back. I dont want to have a panick attack or something so I wanted to know if I could take xanex or something but with my surgery being the next morning after we get to Miami Im not sure if I can take something for anxiety. I hope all goes well and I wont need to take anything I just have to wait until pre op call. Is there anyone who traveled for surgery and never flown before and if so how did you deal with it did you have a panic attack or anything if you did were you able to take meds?

So vanity gives me a call back from when I called earlier today and then goes on to tell me that Dr.Fisher reviewed my medical questionnaire and I have to also be cleared by my neurologist as well because i had a seizure disorder as a child i have not had a seizure in 9 years without medication my neurologist says I grew out of them but mlI dont have a problem seeing my neurologist but vanity should of told me that before they took my 5300 dollars i paid the whole amount not just deposit So now Im going to make a appointment with my neurologist and have them fax over medical clerance like maybey they should have you fill out medical questionnaire before they take your money thats all im saying.

Appointments scheduled

After talking to vanity pre op yesterday I called and scheduled a pre op appointnent with my neurologist its on January 3rd 2017 for medical clearance I have not seen my neurologist in years I have not had a seizure in 9 almost 10 years I had a mild seizure disorder as a kid but my neurologist says I grew out of them I even drive now he cleared my driving permit years ago thats the last time I saw him.Vanity told me I could see their neurologist but I prefer to see my own because I am doing all my testing here in my home town I want everything done before I get to Miami so I know everything is fine and I dont waste my time. Vanity also told me I could schedule my appointment in December but my surgery with Dr. Fisher is on January 30 so I wanted everything done within that month. My appointment with my pcp is January 13 so all I do know is wait. I am only taking what I need at the motel and plane ride I will take supplieles for recovery but only what I need at the time nothing extra nothing less the scar cream and all that extra stuff can wait until I go home.
Miami Plastic Surgeon