BBL with Dr.Fisher 2017

Ok so I have a review on my breast reduction and...

Ok so I have a review on my breast reduction and lift that i just had done on September 2 of this month and i decided to just write a new review for just my bbl i was trying to combine the reviews but then i just decided to do bbl review by its self. Ok so ive wanted to do this for a while so in doing it my sx date with Dr.Fisher is January 30 2017 paid in full I didnt just make a deposit i paid the whole thing because there was a end of summer special when paid in full so I wired the 5300 a little over a week after my breast reduction . Margaret is my surgical coordinator and shes nice i have been saving every email every txt and i have my wire recipt from the bank because i hear all the stories about vanity and I pray I dont have to go thru any of it.i have a patient portal and I filled out the medical questionaire i already made my appointment with my pcp for medical clearance its for January 13 @8:15 am and i will be getting my labs done at the appointment as well. My plastic surgeon who did my breast reduction and lift here agreed to see my after my bbl if i have any complications once i get back to Pittsburgh my hospital also has a wound center where i will be getting my lymphatic massages hopefully my insurance will cover the massages after my sx. I called them but they said Dr.Fisher or his office would have to call and give them some kind of code before they could see if they would pay for the massages or not. My bbl is in January seems so far way but I know it will come before I know it. Im suoer excited. I am 5'4 and a half and im not as big as I looked since I had breast reduction but now my stomach looks even bigger because my boobs are smaller im not a big person im just fat in all the wrong places.I wasnt always like this I had a beautiful body and was in shape even after I had my daughter who is now 8 she'll be 9 in November .i started to gain started to gain weight when she was 3 and i couldnt get rid of the belly fat or back rolls my arms and legs and thighs stayed nice but the top of my body was getting big and i hated how i look i was very self concious and i still am. I can not wait until this surgery. Well I was orginally gonna go with yily and then i pretty much got quotes from damn near every doctor in the DR I ended up just staying here i felt more comfortable and I didnt want to deal with the language barrier and after the pain I went thru after I woke up in recovery room after breast surgery I couldnt imagine dealing with that pain and someone not being able to understand me and I have terrible asthma and I just thought it would be better for me to stay in the states. But I am excited and I will start buying supplies soon and im going to order bbl pillow I habent booked hotel or got plane ticket but I will do that sometime in October.

Wish pics

I have been looking at big bootys all day everyday online and all i know is I want a round booty and alot of projection but i want it nice and shapely i want Dr. Fisher to Just do what he does best i want my waist snatched no bra rolls or back rolls i want a stripper booty im even thinking about adding chin lipo Margaret said it would be extra 500. But soon when I find the right wish pic I will post it.

My wish pics

Ok so i came across a few wish pics but I know all body types are different and everyone will not look the same but here is a few I really like I want a stripper booty. I hope to be someones wish pic once Dr.Fisher is done with me lol.

Flight booked

Flight is booked Miami here I come.

So Anxious

Everything is takin care of my flight is booked my motel is booked. I am staying at sunnyside motel for 8 days it will cost 646 its two queen beds a kitchenette and a washer and dryer having a washer and dryer is really important so thats why we are staying there it has all the things we need stove fridge and washer and dryer with two beds and free parking. Its like now that everything is booked and surgery is paid in full i just need supplies for my recovery while im there i will get that stuff soon and i get two massages at vanity thats included but im more than likely to book with marian and continue the lymphatic massages when i get home. I did get a boppy pillow already for the plane ride home. I just want January to hurry this is a dream come true Ive always wanted a big ass and a small waist and now im going to get it. I really wish i didnt have to wait till January but I wanted to wait till holidays were over with first because I have a 8 year old daughter and her birthday is next month on the 17th so im planning her birthday party for her and then Thanksgiving is after her birthday and then Christmas. And she has a Halloween party coming up on the 22nd this month so i had to wait to get my surgery until January because of the Holidays and having a kid. I got so much going on right now I am a stay at home mom but Im very busy with my daughter and I have tons of other stuff going on so January was better for me. I have saw Dr.Fisher work on this site and on IG Im happy with my Dr.Fisher being my doctor I am very confident in him but I wonder if there is any facebook groups for Dr.Fisher if so I would like to join. I am 5'4 1/2 and i weigh 179 (last time I checked) my boobs are still very swollen from surgery and Im not sure of the exact size right now but im a 38C but after swelling not sure yet. I will post pics before and after my bbl .

Never flown before

I am a little nervous about flying Ive never been on a plane in my life. I called vanity today but anna in pre op was with another patient so they said she would call me back. I dont want to have a panick attack or something so I wanted to know if I could take xanex or something but with my surgery being the next morning after we get to Miami Im not sure if I can take something for anxiety. I hope all goes well and I wont need to take anything I just have to wait until pre op call. Is there anyone who traveled for surgery and never flown before and if so how did you deal with it did you have a panic attack or anything if you did were you able to take meds?

Really.....

So vanity gives me a call back from when I called earlier today and then goes on to tell me that Dr.Fisher reviewed my medical questionnaire and I have to also be cleared by my neurologist as well because i had a seizure disorder as a child i have not had a seizure in 9 years without medication my neurologist says I grew out of them but mlI dont have a problem seeing my neurologist but vanity should of told me that before they took my 5300 dollars i paid the whole amount not just deposit So now Im going to make a appointment with my neurologist and have them fax over medical clerance like maybey they should have you fill out medical questionnaire before they take your money thats all im saying.

Appointments scheduled

After talking to vanity pre op yesterday I called and scheduled a pre op appointnent with my neurologist its on January 3rd 2017 for medical clearance I have not seen my neurologist in years I have not had a seizure in 9 almost 10 years I had a mild seizure disorder as a kid but my neurologist says I grew out of them I even drive now he cleared my driving permit years ago thats the last time I saw him.Vanity told me I could see their neurologist but I prefer to see my own because I am doing all my testing here in my home town I want everything done before I get to Miami so I know everything is fine and I dont waste my time. Vanity also told me I could schedule my appointment in December but my surgery with Dr. Fisher is on January 30 so I wanted everything done within that month. My appointment with my pcp is January 13 so all I do know is wait. I am only taking what I need at the motel and plane ride I will take supplieles for recovery but only what I need at the time nothing extra nothing less the scar cream and all that extra stuff can wait until I go home.

Just Waiting.

So I started taking my vitamins and I am not on birth controll because I was on depo and it made my breast grow and they wouldnt stop growing and I had a lot of bad side effects from depo and Im 2 months post op from my breast reduction and I refuse to get back on depo so i figured after my bbl I will discuss birth controll with my doctor I have 1 kid she will be 9 this month and i already started my plastic surgery journey so I dont want any more kids so Im thinking about getting my tubes tied because I really dont want no more kids and im fixing my body.

So yesterday I went shopping for something to wear on Thanksgiving I am going out of town to visit family this year. I hate shopping its really depressing to me because how I am shaped I have nice arms legs and thighs and breast but my ass is flat and stomach is huge and I hate it and It takes forever to find something because I have to look right and not sloppy it needs to fit well I need to feel confident and I need to cover up and cover my flaws.It was even worse before I had my breast reduction and lift but now i have small boobs and big stomach so that sucks too. I really just cant wait until Jan 30 I have 85 days to go. Time is flying but not fast enough I wish I took a earlier date but I wanted to be ok for the holidays and plus I have to much going on right now but January will be here before I know it it feels like yesterday that I paid for my sx but its been 2months so that went fast.So now Im just waiting and hoping my sx day hurrys the hell up.

All set

Today I spoke with Ana from Eres formerly Vanity cosmetics. They changed their name for some reason so they are no longer Vanity but Eres. She was very helpful and super nice she answered all my questions I was worried about sitting on the plane ride back dont want to mess my but up and I asked about the massages like how many will I need she said 5 but my package covers only covers 2 so I just need 3 more whether its from them or marian I just know I need 3 more. Dr. Fisher now drug screens his patients which is fine with me but you have to pay $50 and they have to do it I asked if I could get it done at my pcp and my insurance would pay for it but Ana said no it has to be done there. I have 78 more days to go and my sx is all I think about its a dream come true Im very happy.I am doing this surgery for no one but myself not my man or anyone but myself I am a very attractive women and I need a bangin body to fit my face and personality. After child birth my body changed but not even right away slowly but surely it did. My breast got even larger but firm but saggy but they were full but I got them fixed so now im focusing on my bbl I never had a ass but I had small waist flat tummy and im getting that back but I get to get a ass too. I remember when I didnt even have enough fat for this procedure at one time. I plan to get the body of my dreams and after my bbl Im going to get my tummy tuck. Last January that passed I had my bunion removed at toes straightened out my foot still dont feel normal that was a tough recovery but I still have to get my other foot done and I will probably before the tummy tuck not sure its just I dont feel like going thru that again but I have to get it done I cant be walking aroing with 1 cute fixed foot and 1ugly foot with a bunion lol. So im going to take care of it just taking a break and fixing other stuff first. Also I forgot to mention Dr Fisher recomends the cell saver its a extra 500 when you get lipo you lose blood and its when they clean your blood and put itbback in you so yiu dont need a transfusion. Its your own blood being cleaned and put back in you but I dont have blood issues anf Im only 29 I dont think Im at risk so I wont be getting it I know there are risk but Im not concerned and Im not paying 500 for something I dont think I will need. i will be posting pics of my body before my bbl and after.

Massage help please....

Does anyone know a masseuse in Miami that will come to my hotel room and if so who and what is their info please I would greatly appreciate it because I rather someone come to me then have to travel to the clinic or somewhere to get them.

Weight loss

So i had resent pictures to the pre op department because I had a breast reduction and lift and ana tell me that Dr Fisher says to try to lose just a little weight before my surgery because I have too mach internal fat in my stomach and to get the best results I should lose some weight im not a big woman l just have stuborn belly fat. Well it would be nict to know all of this in the begining before I paid in full. Dr.Fisher says I have time to lose the weight but he didnt say how much to try to lose ana says he wasnt specific. So I called vanity/Eres and spoke with ana because had more questions because the weight is in my stomach and I plan to get a tummy tuck a few months to 1 year after this bbl so she said she asked Dr Fisher and then she would email me. I am giing to try to lose at least 10 to 15 pounds so today i will look up meal plans and even make a appt with a nutritionist so wish me luck ladies

No nutritionist needed.

After i spoke to vanity and updated my review I did call my doctors office and spoke with her nurse and i actually was just there 3 weeks ago and my doctor says i dont need to see a nutrionist i just need to portion control and cut out sweets and sodas i have to try first. And dr fisher wasnts me to lose 10-15 pounds nothing major so I can do it I have until jan 30. My pcp mentioned the Mediterranean diet but i think I may do the military diet also my brother was in army so he said he would give me a good meal plan also. I am starting this diet the day after thanksgiving i will do portion control starting tomorrow i will keep you updated and post pics.

72 days left

Yesterday Eres called me asking me to do a google review I did even tho I didnt have sx yet but it was based on customer service which has been good no long wait periods questions are being answered i havent had any problems like some of the reviews I read and I hope I dont.
My massages are booked with Mrs. Laura she works with jocelyn she will be coming to my hotel room i only need her for 3 days because I get 2 massages at vanity so thats 5 massages while I am there. And I will continue at home. I went to school for massage therapy myself and I have a friend who i went to massage school with we been friends for 9 years and she said she would do them when I get home if I need her too so thats good.
I also talked to pre op again because I was worried that if I didnt lose the 10-15 pounds would Dr Fisher reject me because my plane tickets are paid for my sx paid for hotel is booked and should I switch doctors because i need to be ther on the 30th of january. She put me on hold and spoke with her manager she said Dr Fisher is not rejecting my case at all he just suggested i lose some weight but she mentionef I am getting a tummy tuck late 2017 or early 2018 to him i am not big all around just my stomach i have alot of internal fat. But i started dribking detox water yesterday lemons cucumber water no soda no juice.

Ughhh!!!!

I have 69 days left Im going to take a break from looking at my portal I just really hope January hurry the hell up Im so ready for this this surgery its all I think about it. I feel disgusting like im tired of hiding my body and feeling ashame of this flat ass and gut. I just want to feel confident.

Happy Thanksgiving

Yesterday I had a Doctors appointment and I was weighed I weight 187.5 and I am 5'4 1/2 I was 189 3 weeks ago so Im making a little progress I am losing at least 10 pounds before my bbl on January 30 but if I can lose more great but I am aiming for 10 pounds. I stopped drinking soda pop and juices koolaids just drinking water or lemon cucumber water and im eating smaller portions but I want to try military diet and see if it really works.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving so Happy Thanksgiving dolls I am thankful for my family and friends and I am Thankful for this site as well because I would be lost without it in my bbl journey. I have to becareful I dont gain 10 pounds with the upcoming holidays and dinners and baking cookies and pies and ginger bread houses but I will manage because this is so important to me and I want the best results I can get so I dont have a choice but to eat small portions and no alcohol or sodas or sweets. But Happy thanksgoving dolls and I will update soon with before pictures only 68 days to go.

Facebook group

Happy Thanksgiving dolls. Does anyone know how I can get added to a group for fisher dolls if so please let me know if you know of any or can add me.thanks

Change of plans

The plane tickets are already purchased but I need to take my now ex off the ticket because i broke uo with him and dont want him to come with me the plane tickets are non refundable and non transferable what a waste but its cool my cousin said she can come and i have a friend who can come so im not worried if I have to buy another ticket so be it o well I did call a few recovery houses i called Keyla recovery house and I called dolls getaway also so i will make a decision on if im going to buy another plane ticket or just stay in a recovery house i just dont got time for his shit im so over it and i deserve way better new year new body new man.

Cell saver

I spoke with margaret today and I decided to get cell saver im terrified of having to get blood transfusion and i dont want to end up in hospital because they will put you on your butt so i thoughy about t it and cell saver it is also im adding chin lipo and jowl lipo margaret my coordinator will be sending me before and after pictured of chin and jowl lipo done by dr fisher. And aIm not staying in recovery house after all ill be taking a loved with me so i will be ok but I have a nurses number on hand if we need her to come to hotel room. 61 days left yall.

Round booty or upside down heart?

Its getting closer to my sx date and now Im thinking about what shape to get round or upside down heart I want a nice big booty and alot of projection so im not sure I will adk doctor fisher what he suggest I want whats going to go right with my body frame. What do you ladies think?

Recovery house it is

I decided to stay in a recovery house its just too much I have friends and family that say they will come with me but I decided to stay at a recovery house because I rather just stay somewhere will be better taken care of oyher numerous reasons.
I will be staying at Claudias recovery house I booked with her she required no deposit down all I had to do was give her the time that I arrive in miami so I can be picked up from airport .Well here are the pics she aent me of her recovery house she takes 4 to 6 girls at a time but it depends on the day . claudia 305 496 5110

Day 1

Today is my first day starting the military diet I alread lost a few pounds without being on but I still want to do it so I can lose more im picky but thet have substitutes for some foods on the plan wish me luck.

So hungry

So ive been doing portion control and dieting for 24 days now I cant believe its been that long and I have lost 9 pounds since nov 15 when I started portion cintrol amd dieting Im happy. This week I have started the military diet and it suck im hungry as hell but I know its worth it I want to like my results im now 180 im tring to get to 173. And if i can go down to 165 thats even better I am 5'4 in a half and im not big I just have a big stomach and some back rolls I will post before and after pictures.I am not giving up Im so dedicated to this weight loss for my bbl I want to be more than happy with my results I honestly didnt think I couldnt do it but I never really tried and stuck with it. But I started taking my iron pills my surgery is 7 weeks away and Im excited I cant wait. I also will let you know how much weight I lost on the military diet once im finished with it.

Yes it works!

Yes the military diet works I lost 4 pounds in 3 days. I was so hungry I even got cranky and a little headache but will I do it again YES I am going to doi it 1 more time the first week of January before I leave.I am now down to 176 I dont want to lose too much but doctor fisher suggested I lose 10 -15 so far I lose 9 pounds in a month.it wasnt hard I just stipped drinking soda and no sweets or junk foid no fast food or greasy food either. I did portion control now that did suck it still does because I eat to get full and with portion control im not getting full. I dont drink anything but water now and then i did the military diet and the food wasnt bad just day 2 lunch the cottage cheese was horrible i couldnt finish most of it because i was gagging and didnt want to throw up so you are allowed to substitute it with plain greek yogurt and thats what I will be doing .I cant tell that I lose weight it isnt noticeable to me but my mom noticed. But im not losing no more than 10-15 pounds because i want a donk!
I started my iron pills Ana says thats all I need to take. So im just waiting for these 48 days to hurry because Im super excited I deserve this surgery because Im a gteat mother and I always put my baby first hell I put others first all the time but this is something for me. I never thought I see the day where I hate shopping for clothes not confident and I hate my nody Im always wearing things to cover it up I love my new boobs I got thwm done in september and they are healing lovely not 1 ugly scar and in January of this year I got my bunion removed I still have to get other foot done but it will be awile that recovery was no joke and plus I got too much shit comin up my daughter and I are going on a disney cruise this summer and Im opening a spa soon after i finish this esthetician course and Im in a wedding so I have alot coming up and I need to feel confident and look and feel my best.
Ok dolls I will be updating next after new years when it gets closer to my date.

I lost 13 pounds in a month

Ok i couldnt go back in fix my review it wont let me. So imma brake it down i did portion control starting November 15. I was 189. I t Then I did military diet.I now weigh 176. So I lost 13 pounds Im going to do military diet 1 more tume before my bbl and Im going to try my hardest not to gain it back and to lose too much.im gonna maintain my weight after the next round of military diet.

Merry christmas

I know I said I would update when its closer to my sx date but its alomst christmas tomorrow is christmas eve so Merry christmas dolls and it soooo hard because im dieting and exercising before my surgery date and its tough because i did good for thanksgiving i didnt cook alot and I didnt bake . I had my daughter a christmas party last weekend i was surrounded by all homemade bake goods but I did ok but it sucked my whole house smelled like cinnamon and coookeis and chocolate after the party I gave away every last cookie cupcake brownie and i let my daughter have some sweets only of she kept it out of my sight and now i have to go threw it again on christmas eve because she wants to bake cookies on christmas eve. So my sister is on break from college and she will be at my house tomorrow night baking with her niece so I dont have too she knowa how important this is to me i just need to lose a couple more pounds and I have 5 weeks to do it I also stopped drinking wine and alcohol during my weightloss. I will start military diet again next week on monday. Im very excited I just want my surgery to hurry up I have 37 days to go so next week I will buy more supplies and everything else i need and didnt get yet. Well have a happy and safe holiday dolls. Merry Christmas and have a happy new year dolls

Relieved

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas I did I just didnt get to eat the good food and bake goods due to me being on a diet.

Well Ibjust hung up with Ana from Eres/vanity and I was surprised they were open I thiught maybey they would be closed the day after Christmas but they were open. I read here on a review that the young ladys sx got cancelled 3 days before her sx date because she had a breast augmentation a few moths before. I didntt want that happening to me my plane tickets are paid for massages are booked and everything else so I called today and spoke with Ana and i told her i put that on the medical questionaire and my coordinator margaret was aware but I wanted to double check I dont want any mishaps. She put me on a brief hold to talk to manager she got back on phone and said that since my breast reduction was on september 2 and it will be 5 months at time of my bbl its fine just get a letter from the plastic surgeon who did my reduction here in pittsburgh saying that its ok im healing fine that im cleared for bbl. It works out fine because I have a follow up for my boobs on January 17. I will get letter then. I was worried because the girl said she wasnt 6 months post op from boobs so they cancelled 3 days before. You have to be on it with eres because if you dont then you wont know stuff until its too late.

Time is flying I have 34 days left im too happy I been wanting this for so long. This weekend I will repeat the military diet I havent gained any weight back that I lost over the month but im not losing Its like my weight is stuck which is ok I lost what Dr.Fisher suggested. But I wanna be sure Im going to love my results .

Got supplies

I ordered lipo foams compression socks ab board and back board i have chux pads and everything else I will need. I have 4 weeks to go im so excited and nervous.

Cancelled recovery house

I will no longer be staying at claudias or any recovery house I am staying in hotel and i never cancelled the reservations i was gonna wait but im glad i didnt cancel the hotel reservations because thats where im for sure gonna be im traveling with family and I bought their plane tickets yesterday.

Read the review

Im not trying to be rude but Im not answering questions over and over about when is my date and where i am staying and who is my doctor etc because if you read my review I mention all of that.

Happy New Year Dolls

Happy New Year Dolls. I am so excited that my surgery date is at the end of this month this came soooo fast and yes I am prepared. I have so many appointments coming up this month I have 2 this week to be cleared for surgery im getting nervous but in a good way every time I think of my bbl I get butterflies lol. Im still losing weight I cant believe I lost the weight lol so tomorrow my supplies will be delivered from amazon and im just very anxious I will post pictures after I am cleared for surgery .

My order came

So some of my supplies came in mail today from amazon. I got compression socks ab board back board and lipo foams i did buy chux pads and a urinalsand arnia gel also. My boppy pillow wont be here until tomorrow I have a brand new nursing pillow that i ordered I just had to pay for shipping but its way too soft so I just ordered the boppy pillow.

First appointment

Today is one of my few Dr appointments to get cleared. Today I go to my neurlogist and im sure I will be cleares I have not had a seizure in sooooo many years since I was a teen. He cleared me for my drivers permit a few years ago so I could take my drivers test and get my license but I will let you dolls know how everything goes this morning when I come back from my appointment.

My boppy pillow came today and now I have everything I need for surgery I have tons of maxi dresses and wife beaters and cami tops so im good i have button down night gowns with pockets already from when I got my breast reducrion a few months ago. 26 days left like come on Im ready lol.

Medically cleared!!!!!!

Yay!!!!!! I am medically cleared my neurlogist cleared me so im happy but I already knew I would be cleared but I got a copy of the letter just to have you never know. My neurlogist office faxed over the letter for me and the lady at the desk said real loud you are getting this done in Florida!??? Im like Yes I am and maam its no ones business in the waiting room where I am going and why I am having surgery.
But anyway my neurlogist was reall specific on my letter how long I was seizure free last date I had a seizure etc. Im too happy but I still gotta go to pulmonary appt for clearance on Friday and then my pcp and my plastic surgeon who did my boobs for clearance also.
Well I will keep you dolls posted.

No surprise

My coordinator is margaret and she was on it in the begining when I first started talking to here I was going to get this bbl last January but I had my foot surgery first I got my bunions removed and then I got my boobs done but I had 2 deaths in my family back to back and alot was going on so I didnt get the bbl. Margaret would call to let me know about specials and everything and once things got a little better and I recovered from my bunion sx and felt a little better after my family passed away I gave her a call and paid in full. She was really nice BUT now it seem like after I paid she dont txt back or call back when I have questions I feel a little neglected from her. Now I just deal with Ana directly I dont call or txt margaret for shit now like I saved all the txt like she would tell me she would call back and not call back and shit like that like I should of knew when she was gonna schedule me for bbl Nov 2 and I was like no my body need to heal I will take January because she just told me I had to wait 6 months to get bbl because dr fisher didnt do my boobs I got them done by another doctor here in Pgh pa but January not 6 months either I wont be 6 months till march but I double checked with ana and she checked with office manager its all good i will be 5 months and long as my surgeon who did boobs clears me. The point is i had to call and check and talk to ana because margaret stop calling back and answering text even when Dr fisher said to lose weight Margaret insisted that I would be fine but I called ana andsent her pics to show dr fisher and thats when I found out I needed to lose weight and. By talking to ana thats how I knew to make appointment with neurologist or my plastic surgeon who did my boobs like ana isnt my coordinator but she doin a better job shes more helpful and she she be on shit. So margaret is still my coordinator i think its too close to sx to change coordinator but I call and email ana for everything now. Im not surprised I have read all these things about coordinators neglecting you after you pay. And as long as they dont F*** up my date or anything like that im good I will keep asking ana stuff that I need to know. i am getting a tummy tuck in a few months but Im not sure if Im going bak to eres because of s*** like that.

I got this

I was worried for no reason everythinh thing went fine at pulmonary appt and I got cleared today. So now I have to get cleared from my pcp and my surgeon who did my boobs 2 down 2 to go.

Pre op weightloss pics

So when O first started this journey I was 189 I was weighed to at my daughters doctors appointment today I always ask can I be weighed too i got on the digital scale and I am now 174. So yes I am happy Anna says not to lose anymore I lost the whole 15 that Dr.Fisher suggested so I am going to post pictures now that I lost the 15.

I get my labs done on Friday and I now have 18 more days to go until the big day yay!!!!!!

My boobs not done by Dr.Fisher

Ok also my breast were not done by Dr.Fisher I got them done here in Pgh p by Dr.Micheal White. I have a review on my breast and Dr.white but I decided to still post the picyures of my boobs before breast reduction and lift and after.

My boobs

Dr.Fisher did not do my boobs I got them done here in pgh pa. Dr.Micheal White did my boobs. i got a reduction and a lift.I got them done September 2 2016.

Almost that time

I updated my review on my boobs and it didny post so I wrote it over and then that post and the one before that too. O well that was weird. Anyway time is flying and I will keep you guys updated on my labs and my pcp visit on friday.

S***

So this morning I came on my period and I have to get blood work tomorrow I am not a heavy bleeder so I hope Im ok I pray my hemo is high enough for surgery. I have been on 400 mg iron pills for a month now and also folic acid I pray everything is ok I worry someimes for no reason. At leat I wont be in miami on my period so Im happy about that.

Labs done and pcp

So I went to see my pcp todapcfor medical clearance and everything went fine i now weigh 173 and im so proud of losing the weight Dr fisher suggested. I had my labs done also and my doctor says that my lab results will be there on tuesday so they are going to fax them to Eres when they get them and I can get my clearence letter then. Ok wish me luck dolls

Bad news

I didnt post this yesterday because I was too upset and crying I had to push my surgery date back to May 16 2017 thay was the only opening they had for Dr Fisher that or all the way in October and there was no way I was waiting till October yesterday I called vanity but Im going to call Eres Tuesday and tell them I need my email stating my date changed and they didnt fix my portal I guess because it was Saturday. I felt like I did all this for nothing hell I just got labwork. On Friday but yoy know what at least I losy weight I just got to keep it of till May and I was cleared so I know Im healthy enough for this surgery.

My mom says things happen for a reason and its not like Imnot getting surgery i just have to wait till May. I had travel protection on my tickets so I need a letter from Eres saying my surgery date was changed so I can change my date or get refund on my plane tickets Im gonna change dates for motel also. I will still keep my pre op pics up and some more in may . The good news is that my sister goes on springbreak fromcollege April 28 and she dont go back until August so She is coming with me now also and we are going to arrive in Miami a few days before surgery for a mini vacay.
Im going to call my pcp,neurologist,pulminologist, and let them know my sx was rescheduled so I need to make another pre op in April.

So you dolls wont be hearing from me until April .

Sx date pushed back

My surgery was pushed back because of my descision not Eres.

All over again

I spoke with anna today SLshe sent me an email for my new surgery date my portal will be reset and she was nice enough to provide me with a letter saying my surgery was date was changed because I needed the letter to file a claim i had travel protection on my plane ticketsI also called my pcp and other specialist to schedule pre op appointments all over and I also rebooked hotel. So everything will be fine things do happen for a reason she told me not to go under 170.right now Im 173.

Here we go again.

My portal was reset and it sucks that I would be 13 days pre op bit its cool things happen for a reason and I have a little situation im handling but its cool surgery paid for anyway its not like its not paid for or canceled juat a lil set back but the waiting game begins all over

Normal

I just came back from my follow up appointment with my plastic surgeon who did my breast and everything was fine i would of been cleared if I was leaving for my bbl this month. But at least I know im healthy for bbl in May with Dr.Fisher also my lab results were normal and my hemo is 15. I wont need clearance from my Dr White (plastic surgeon who did my boobs) because i will be more than 6 months post op in may.

Train ride

I wont be flying back from miami my sister and I will be riding the train first class back from miami because there are sleeping cars in first class so I will be able to be comfortable and not sit on my butt I will be able to lay down on my way back home before I was going to fly back when i was scheduled this month but now that im having my bbl in may I have more time to plan and stuff like that.

I also feel like I want to lose more weight ive lost 17 pounds since november and im going to lose 3 more so i can be at 170 but i want to be at 165 but anna says not to go under 170 i pray that I love my results i dont want no back rolls left or no fat in my stomach so Idk it sucks we cant communicate with Dr.Fisher directly.

Well at least its about to February because I need May to hurry up.

Things happen for a reason

I would of been leaving Sunday to Miami for sx but something came up and I had to push my bbl back. My mother went to ER today and she got admitted my mom is my babysitter thank God I am not getting surgery on Monday I am able to be here for my mom but hopefully she is feeling better soon I love my mom so much it breaks my heart that shes sick but I will pray for her and thats all i can do right now.

New date is May 16 2017

My new date with Dr.Fisher is May 16 2017.

100 days to go.

I wish May would hurry up Im just ready to get this bbl done and over with.Im sure it will come fast though. I just wonder what my new body will look like I hope im in love with my new body.

Private nurse options

I was originally going to book with jocelyn but she dosnt respond to text or calls in a timely manor I understand she must be very busy but communication is a big deal to me. I need to find another nurse my sister is coming with me also but i still would like a nurse the first 2 or 3 nights and be able to take me to pre op and post op appointments. Does any one know any other nurses I could hire ?

Impatient

I know I only have 90 days to go till my bbl with fisher but I feel like i waited long enough and I dont want to wait any longer and Im trying to be patient a part of me was thinking about switching doctora but I dont know who hasan is booked also and I dont see enough of dr calva work I saw a few pictures on the website and there is a new doctor his name is tim siyed at eres but Dr. Fisher is good and his credentials are out of this world so I dont want to make a mistake and switch doctors and not be happy with my results but I have waited long enough im sure 3 months will come and go before I know it but Damn.

Train tickets paid for

Ok so when i originally bought plane tickets when my fsurgery was in January but now thats it May 16 I decided to take the train yes it is a longer ride but my sister and I are riding coach there and there a cafe dinning lounge and it will ne a nice scenery going to miami from pgh pa it will take us 32 hours but on the way back we will be in first class we got a sleeping car and we have beds in a private room on train. Yes the tickets were more expensive but I will be able to lay om my stomach leaving miami we will be more comfortable and amtrak isnt as strict on rules and policies as the airport so yea Im so happy now and all my pre op appointments or scheduled for April things happen for a reason and this was just better timing I also am down to 169 i lost 20 pounds exactly im more than happy I was 189 this journey I started losing weight in November.
Miami Plastic Surgeon