BBL with Dr. Perez- Gurri 10/29/15 - Miami, FL

I went to meet with Dr. Perez-Gurri in July for a...

I went to meet with Dr. Perez-Gurri in July for a consultation. From the beginning he and his staff have been amazing. He is a very smart man who truly has a passion for what he does. He listened to my wants and concerns to create the perfect body for me. He did not ask for wish pictures because he focuses on sculpting your body for your body type. After the consultation I never felt pressured to book with him. I chose to have him as my surgeon because of his knowledge of BBL's, passion for his job, and I felt safe with him. His wonderful staff is also another reason I decided to go with him. My surgery is in two weeks and I am more than excited for my new body!

I made it through surgery! Thank God!! I am very pleased with my results so far! I feel great! Not tired at all!
I am currently 4 days post op and Maria my lymphatic massage therapist says I look great to be only 4 days.
I never felt sick after surgery only really sore like I worked out a lot. I'll be uploading post op pictures soon!
A few things I can say about surgery so far is:
1) have a reliable family member or friend to help you the first few days. You cannot do this buy yourself.
2) cook your food before and stock drinks in the refrigerator before surgery. You aren't going to feel like doing it post op.
It was so easy to grab cooked food and chilled drinks.
3)have plenty of blankets and pillows available. I was really cold the first few days after surgery. It felt good to sleep on a pillow under my stomach.
4) stay hydrated, eat and get plenty of rest!

Five Day post op pic

Still pretty swollen but less sore today .

Forgot to mention that I had my first bowel movement on day 4 naturally. I didn't take or drink anything to make me go I just had to go naturally !

3 weeks post op

As of Thursday I am 3 weeks post op!!! I feel like time has moved by so fast!
My butt isn't as swollen anymore and I do believe that this will be close to my final shape!
Also my stomach and back aren't very swollen anymore and I'm not sore. Back and stomach isn't as numb anymore either. My only problem area is on my right waist side. I held a lot of fluid there and my massage therapist really focuses on that area more than any other. She told me that most people hold a lot of fluid there.
I'm still very pleased with the results of my surgery!

Almost 7 weeks Post Op

I feel like this journey is flying by! 7 weeks post op and I am still happy with my results and my confidence level has soared! I'm not ashamed to walk past people anymore or wonder if someone is laughing at my flat behind. I also feel more confident to wear certain dresses and skirts that I always stayed away from pre op.
The feeling in my back and stomach is coming back and a bit itchy at times. I still wear my foams, tabla, and garment . At night I apply my heating bad and massage my stomach and back .

2 months Post Op

I finally feel about 95% back to normal! I have the sensation back in my lipo areas and my butt is no longer hard. I only have a little tightness on my sides. I get so many compliments from people who know and don't know that I had surgery. Even in the gym I was stopped because this lady admired my hour glass shape and that was her goal type body.
I will upload my post op pictures that Dr. Perez took.
Miami Plastic Surgeon