BBL Dr. Llorente Jan 2017, 37yrs, 210lbs, 3kids - Miami, FL

I've though about Lipo and now a bbl is a plus. I...

I've though about Lipo and now a bbl is a plus. I see this journey as 3 stages. 1st getting close to my ideal weight and being my strongest for this procedure and the recovery, 2nd the procedure & 3rd the recovery. Let's get the party started I need a new life. I still can't believe I'm doing this!

-20lbs b4 sx

4 weeks at the gym, good eating and some running. 8lbs gone 20 more to go or at least 15. I understand the 4Lfat removal limit and want to get the most fat out of my 360, right now my stomach alone will give 4 litres.

fat burners???

5lbs just won't leave me alone. Just keeps coming back.

Hope everyone is ok.

I wouldn't want to be at a RH and have to evacuate at this time in FL. Really hope all the dolls that had sx in FL this week are fine.

Negative Weight loss

The last 6 weeks has been awful, I lost 8 lbs and then gained 12 lbs. This is so frustrating, 8 weeks to go gonna try again, yes .. even through the Holidays. Starting my supplements this week to do my blood work in 4 weeks. Iron tonic, Folic Acid & Vitamin C. Whats a substitute for HEMAPLEX?

Starting supplements 62 days until..

I was so happy to find Hema-Plex instore, don't see why I need a iron tonic, folic acid and vit-C... this huge tablet has it all. But I got them all starting them today.

-ve weight loss :(

Some days I'm excited some days I think twice about sx. The past few weeks have been very busy and stressful, I've put on wiegth and even more frustrated. Today was a think twice day, then I got an email from my surgical coordinator... 5 weeks to go, this is getting real. Btw... Happy Holidays everyone.????????????

surgery ready

I have been mia for a while, just busy with year end and new year work, kids.. haven't been able to train as plan. I tripled up on supplements a month b4 blood work. Blood work was good with hemo of 13.2 I stopped all fat burners only my supplements, I am at 200lbs i stared a lchf diet 6 weeks ago but the weight loss was slow, i feel alot better though, well my Sx is on Tuesday. So I'll see Miami on Monday.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Haven't met him yet. He seems very straightforward, serious and focused. No frills. I appreciate that!