bbl with dr. fisher april 2017 booked!!! - Miami, FL

"BBL 2017 with Dr. Fisher booked! I have been...

"BBL 2017 with Dr. Fisher booked!

I have been looking for a great doctor to perform my BBL. As most people, I have been doing extensive research to find the right MD for me. Intentionally I really wanted to have my procedure done by Dr. Duran or Dr. Robles but they are in the Dominican Republic although they have outstanding results, I did not feel comfortable traveling to a foreign country when i actually rationalized it in my head. I am from NY but the doctors here in NY are very conservative and don't understand the concept that i want a curvy vixen shape! I decided I should go to Miami because the doctors there deal with a lot patients who want the same results as me. After shopping around and receiving various quotes I decided Dr. Fisher was the best for me. His results look outstanding and I actually watched a video one of his previous patients made and she looked GREAT! I got set up with the surgical coordinator Amy who was super sweet. She told me to take a few photos of myself so we could do an online consultation and she got back to me within an hour or so and gave me a price quote of $5300 (that was the current special they had going on for 12 areas + BBL) she told me basically it would be my whole upper body (upper and lower abdomen, whole back including bra line, waist, and love handles) some how that equals 12 areas she explained it to me and it made sense I forgot how the doctor actually divided it to equal 12 lol. I was originally anticipating having the procedure done in Feb. 2017 but due to my school and work schedule I have to wait until April 2017. In order to lock in my surgery date I would have to make a down payment of 1,000 (which goes toward the surgery) I just completed my downpayment as of last week! Its official APRIL 2017, HERE I COME!! Once I paid, I got a receipt VIA e-mail as well as the confirmation for my surgery. After I was officially locked in, I was switched from dealing with Amy to dealing with Ana who works in the pre-op department She said although my lab work is included in my deal, I should get it done in NY 3 weeks before surgery since I am coming from out of state because if there are any problems, I can get it fixed before my surgery where as if they do it the day before my surgery and they find any problems my surgery will get cancelled and I will have to re-schedule (she said anything longer than 3 weeks isn't recent enough and will make my results void) As far as the remaining balance, I can pay whatever is comfortable for me as long as I have the surgery paid in full 2 weeks before my surgery."

My Pre-op Photos