BBL with Dr Fisher 10/13/2016 - Miami, FL

I'm 36 years old 5'6 189lbs bmi is 30. Ever since...

I'm 36 years old 5'6 189lbs bmi is 30. Ever since I can remember I was never happy with my body. I always would find things to complain about my body. After having 2 pregnancies back to back my body is the worst it's ever been. I gained so much weight during my pregnancies and then lost a lot of weight after labor and breast feeding. But it's not enough. I have a horrible pouch that sags no waist whatsoever and my once young ass doesn't look so hot anymore. I have always contemplated getting plastic but was too scared, nervous and/or broke! Finally! My husband supports my decision in getting the BBL and urges me to go through with it if it will make me happy! I was referred to Dr Fisher at Vanity Cosmetic Surgery in Miami by a family member. I filled out my name and contact info on their website and the next thing I know I'm getting a call from my new rep! Regla Gil who has been very nice and quick in returning my calls/ emails. And within 24hours I paid my surgery in full $5500 and secured my date of Oct 13,2016 with Dr Fisher. I was so nervous when I had to send her my ugly body pictures (since I'm from out of town we did consult by phone and email) but she was so nice and assured me I would have a flat tummy!! I am sold! Lol!! I have been doing research and learning everything I can about the Brazilian butt lift. I have joined an anonymous all woman's group on Instagram and have found great support and advice from lots of different women who come in all shapes and sizes. I am getting more and more excited to get this procedure done! I've also done a lot of looking into the recovery houses and have booked 3 nights with Curvy Angels Recovery Care. I chose them for a lot of reasons but mainly because they are associated with Vanity and mybodycontour305. I understand the surgery may not give me immediate results and that massages and wearing your garments are very important for best post sx results, in addition to light exercise. Ive heard a lot of great things about my body contour and wanted to stick with what others were giving great reviews about!

I started taking vitamins a few weeks ago. It's a must to get our bodies prepared before and after surgery. Vitamin C Super B complex Biotin Folic Acid and Iron supplements (not pictured) also Hema Plex

Supplies supplies supplies!

Bought a few supplies from eBay Amazon and Walmart. Most offered free shipping except Amazon but overall was worth it.

Got my bbl pillow!

It's so sleek and discreet. I already love it!

Cell saver

Got an email from the pre op dept about cell saver. Any thoughts or opinions on this?

Medical questionnaire from pre op dept

Got the email from pre op about a week ago. So excited! I thought I would share the email in case anyone wants to see what they ask and what they want to know. I hope the pictures are good enough for you to see the questions.

So nervous

I've been really nervous about the surgery lately. I've been reading about some dolls who past away because of complications and then some girl even went out of her way to contact me aggressively on IG to try and talk me out of going with Dr Fisher. I started second guessing the decision I made but there's no turning back now. My flights are booked I'm taking my toddlers with me and they are staying at my moms while I get the surgery. I have my massages booked and the recovery house booked and it's all non refundable. I can't turn back or change doctors now. I spoke to the owners at mybodycontour and curvy angels and their opinions matter more to me than one girl on Instagram. These professionals see patients all the time and they get a lot of dr fisher dolls and they say mostly ALL the dolls are very satisfied with their surgery.

Lab results haven't cleared yet

I'm so scared! My lab results haven't cleared yet! I'm about 2 weeks away from surgery and Anna from Vanity pre op is so nice but each time she calls me I get so nervous. She sent me back to get my blood work done twice because something came back abnormal and I'm just so nervous! I spent so much money on the surgery flights recovery house and even my massages. I pray everything goes well. I hope to hear something from them soon!

Pre op pics

Truth... my pre op pics. Couldn't hate myself more than I do right now. I hate my body. I really want this surgery more than anything in the whole world right now. Please God let my lab results come back ok

Surgery cancelled

My surgery has been cancelled because of abnormal lab results. My alt enzymes are too high and no doctor can clear me on time for my surgery oct 13. I need more time to be treated etc. I am very upset I took down my pre op photos. Maybe in the future I can try this again but right now I yet have to focus on getting myself better. Good luck to all of you getting surgery. Take care.

Surgery is back on!

I flew down to Ft Lauderdale with my kids as planned even after my surgery was cancelled because I have family here. Anyways thanks to my caring mother she found a local doctor who saw me quickly and we did more blood work and an ultra sound on my liver and everything turned out to be ok!! He cleared me for surgery! I got a new date of October 27th and I rescheduled my recovery house and post op care all with no difficulty whatsoever. Everyone has been super nice! I lost out on my return flights home through spirits airlines but they were cheap anyways and I just booked new flights to go home (ATL) on Nov 8th. So now I'm just waiting patiently for Dr Fisher to clear me on his side! 5 days until surgery! Flat belly and juicy booty here I come!

5 days and counting!