Round 2 Bbl Back to Spectrum - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

So I'm back at it again. Booty greed is what they...

So I'm back at it again. Booty greed is what they call it. I originally had my first surgery last december with dr.omulepu at spectrum. He did a phenomenal job. But I want more.... so I'm hustling these haircuts putting in 45 to 50 hours a week again. I scheduled for end of January to leave myself some wiggle room. Counting down the days again. Sigh super excited to see the new results. After my first sx I gained ALOT of weight in my legs so now I want to balance out my butt a little more. It really was a huge confidence booster and it's great being able to wear jeans and make joggers look cute. I hope this dr.Alvarez is everything fr. Cuz omulepu hooked my isht up so I'm expecting big things for my second go round. With the weight gain my ass is getting bigger lol so I should be good. I know so much more going in like supplies and how to heal faster.

My surgeon is gone?

I am so mfing stressed out. I got a call from spectrum telling me that dr.Alvarez no longer works there? 39 days before my surgery. So I've been offered dr. Ortega or Gurami. I sent new pics and haven't heard back. I've booked my trip and paid for it already. I'm livid....ugh....

Round 2 Spectrum Again

So I had to make a new profile as I was unable to change name of my
surgeon. I will be in the hands of Dr. Ortega this go round. I went thru
spectrum last year and everything ran smooth as silk. I've decided to
give them another whirl as I'm greedy and want more. I was with
Dr.Omulepu last time. There's been a couple kinks this go round,but
hopefully the worst is over. I'm ready,trips paid for,I've finally
gained weight in my stomach again to transfer. Omulepu literally
snatched my waist so I gain weight everywhere but there. Lol but I guess
that's what I wanted. I'm hopeful that Dr.Ortega is EVERYTHING! !

Labs look good

I did some preliminary labs to make sure everything was ok. I did blood work and uti test. I'm always afraid of finding out somethings wrong at last minute so I go prior to going to labs they send me to. My Dr says they couldn't tell if I had a uti so I asked for antibiotics just in case. It's starting to feel real. I'm nervous tho as I haven't seen much of Ortegas work..the time is starting to really fly by now.

30 days to go

So I'm ready to get this flab off again alredy. After my first sx I just don't gain weight in my stomach like I used to. My legs,arms,face, different story. So just to have adequate fat to transfer I've had to gain substantial weight. Of course my ass grew right along with everything else. Sigh,I'm tired,stuffed,overwhelmed....

Labs done

So I got my labs done today, ekg scheduled for tomorrow. I did blood work with my Dr 2 weeks ago and everything was good then so not too worried now. I'm super excited.

Labs labs labs

Patiently impatiently waiting.... I did my ekg and general exam yesterday and my blood work on tuesday. My exam yesterday went well and I'm not too worried about bloodwork. But still waiting for the final go ahead. 24 days to go. I'm nervous/excited..

Still not cleared

I did my labs Tuesday and Wednesday of last week. I'm still waiting to find out if everything went ok. Sigh. This is where I say you get the service you paid for.

I feel like I should cancel

I'm sorry but I feel like I'm getting the typical experience thathe a lot of ppl from spectrum got. Surgeon gone, hard to get ahold of anyone,. I still haven't gotten surgical clearance not because of anything I've done, I went same day for blood work and next day for ekg. But I've been waiting to tell my job I'm 4sure needing the time off until I get that email so I get paid vacation and sick days. I had a good experience with spectrum in the past,but this time is completely different. On top of that I've had so many girls pm me and tell me Ortega is a waste on a bbl. I almost want to cancel and go elsewhere. I mean what's another grand price wise at this point? I like things to run smoothly and so far this has been a disaster.

Spectrum is stressing me out

Never again. If I hadn't booked my trip already I'd cancel. This time has been run around after run around. I'm super organized and handled things on my end . I can't get ahold of anybody there. No one. Not even on main line. Lol this is fuked up. Now I get a text informing me that I need to pay for half when I haven't even been cleared. Wtf? Really? My Dr faxed over info weeks ago,but they of course don't have it. I'm literally so stressed out I haven't eaten in 2 days. I will never be cheap with this kind of thing again and will go with a more reputable company next time. This is more stress than I could ever imagine. Ugh. I'm less than 2 weeks away.

Finally cleared...

So I'm less than 2 weeks away now. I leave in like 11 days. I was super excited last time, this time I'm not and I'm not sure why. I know that I'm going with a board certified surgeon this time where last time I had omulepu and not sure if he was. But he did a great job on my body. It just wasn't enough. I feel personally for what most ppl want and that's a big bangin booty you almost always have to do a round 2. But I saw a lot of before and afters for omulepu,but very few for Ortega. Despite all the ppl telling me not to go with him I have total confidence in his ability. Also given that I already have ass it shouldn't be too complicated. We shall see.

Time is dragging

So I'm getting everything handled on my end. I feel like an asshole as the lab situation was the fault of my Dr and not spectrum. I guess he didn't fax them to the right number. Any who it's like less than 2 weeks away now. I've decided to bring my baby chihuahua with us this time. He needs a vacate.

7 days to go!

So I leave Sunday for Miami. I'm getting sorta excited. It's still different than my first time. I'm still not sure if I've got enough stomach fat. I have like very little back fat. I'm sorry but Omulepu smatched my waist in such a way that the fat on my back and love handles hasn't really come back. I'm praying Ortega will do the same. I'm pretty much packed,just need to get arnica pills and a faja. They're cheaper here I think. But then I'm not sure what my body will fit after surgery. I'm hoping Ortega will round this ass out a little more and add some fat to the bottom. I got my baby chihuahua certified as a service dog so he will fly for free. Sigh,I'm rambling. I will post weight gain photos later.

Jelly donuts

I'm ready to get this over with. I feel like a whale. Im leaving in 3 days,surgery in 5. I'm hoping I didn't gain too much weight. I swear when this is over I'm eating salads from there on out. I'm uploading pics of my belly fat. This is after eating,but still. Free willy !!!

I'm so nervous I'm puking

After my pre op visit I suddenly got really nervous and nausious. I brought my puppy and he got motion sickness from the flight and puked all morning also. Sigh. So I will take my final before pictures tomorrow morning. I have to be there at 6 am. I hope I'm an early surgery. It's weird but I wasn't this nervous before. More excited. This go round I'm so terrified. Weird I know. Maybe because I know what comes after. The no sitting,the constipation (tmi) the swollen feet. I pray I can get some sleep tonight. I slept horribly last night. I miss my bed and my other dogs. I've been smoking mad weed all day but it's not helping me to relax. I have benzos but was instructed not to take.

Completely unimpressed so far

So far looking the same in this faja. No lipo foam,not sure why. ONE side of my ass was way flatter than the other so he said he would fix that but really didn't make it seem as if he could do anything else for me. After hearing this I was disappointed this morning. And he obviously put fat into 1 side as it's hard and painful. Other side not so much soreness or anything. I haven't seen it yet so I wont get disappointed yet but so far unimpressed. I'm starting to see why a lot of ppl don't update their reviews after the surgery.. guess I will be saving again for round 3.

Still too swollen to tell

I'm not sure what the end result of this will be. Nobody told me how much fat I had to transfer so kinda pissed about that. I'm kinda whatever about this one. I'm already planning a round 3. Which is pretty much an indication of how I feel about outcome. I will definitely not be cheap about it and book a Dr based on reviews and not price. But once again I didn't like the last one for a few months.

Looking better

I pray I didn't kill too much fat on plane ride home. I rolled 4 towels and put them under thighs and did one for my lower back to make like a safety box for my butt. It looks good. I healed super fast this time. Day of surgery 2 hours later I was riding around kickin it. Of course on my belly in car. I got a new faja size 2x. Last year I had a 1x but I feel like I killed a lot of fat then so I'm trying a new approach this time so instead of using my new faja I took my old one and cut out the butt cheeks. It's cool because I don't feel a lot of pressure on my booty. My experience was cool with spectrum. I mean it's cut and dry.. to me it has that super hood clinic feel. Girls bent over on couches waiting for hours. .your Dr may speak to you after surgery he may not. Mine ran into me after so had no choice but to speak. I'm hoping I'm satisfied this time but in the event that I'm not,I'm not sure I'd want to go back to spectrum. I don't have Virgin fat in my stomach or back anymore so I'd be utilizing my legs and arms. That's a much more complicated surgery and I want more than to be bent over on a couch or waiting for 3 hous plus. We will see. A lot of ppl loved Ortega and a lot saw little to no change.

Still not impressed

So I'm almost 2 weeks out after my surgery. Im pretty sure I got the wrong surgeon. Not to be an asshole but ijs..I should've listened to the reviews and made better decision from there. I see a minimal change. I guess I should be grateful. Idk. I do completely see why most ppl never finish their reviews for dr. Ortega. My experience at spectrum was pretty shitty to say the least. I felt like they were kicking me out right after my surgery. The girls working there were totally unprofessional. The wait times were like a county hospital. Never again. I didn't receive any aftercare instructions in my hand or verbally. I found a sheet iny bag of personal belongings 2 days later. Not sure if I have stitches. It was an eye opening experience. Once they get that 50% payment from ya it's all downhill. I will gladly pay more if I have to do this again

Ortega is a complete waste of money

I'm now seeing Dr Alvarez practice online. I could've went to him. Sigh oh well. Looks like there will be a round 3. I knew I shouldnever have let Ortega do my bbl. Shouldve gotten my deposit back and found somebody else.

It fluffed

It's lookin better. Still not as much as I wanted for round 2. But it's looking better.

Round 3 new surgeon

So after a wasted 4 grand down in miami, I've decided to look at some different Dr's. I'm really looking at one in Mexico. His girls look amazing. Dr. Ortega left me more or less like he found me. He took out minimal and put in minimal. I knew I shouldve saved my coin. But at least I can warn others not to waste their money. I was looking at Dr.Alvarez but I would never pay him 6500$ and haven't seen anything spectacular. I'm also looking at Dr. Gurami, but the Dr. In Mexico is cheaper and his work so far is bomb. I thought 2 would be enough. Now 3??
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Complete waste of money. He may do other surgeries well but for a bbl he sucks. I can't even see a difference at all. I wish I would've listened to all the other reviews on here. I knew I was in trouble when I heard him give me the same speech he gave the girl in the next room. I will now have to have a third bbl. I will not be cheap and use one of the better surgeons for this ptocedure. I knew there was a reason why girls never finish their review on him. After surgery they literally just never post again. This is called disappointment..thanks for nothing. The whole process with spectrum was unprofessional this time. I will never go back there. Do your research on your dr. If you don't see good b4 and after don't go with them.