BBL and Rhinoplasty - Dr.Miami

My goals and price include obtaining a feminine...

My goals and price include obtaining a feminine figure and correcting my deviated septum! I've talked to Ari in the office to schedule my appointment and she was very nice and accommodating! I have waited over a year and a half so far and the thought of having my surgery in less than two months is really exciting!

Countdown Begins

46 Days until my surgery and I'm pumped! Talked to Dr. Salz on the phone yesterday for my Phone Consult and he told me I'd be an excellent candidate for BBL. I'm so happy he doesn't think I need to gain extra weight!! He only received the profile picture I sent of my nose so he is unsure still about the crookedness of my nose. He says he will just wait to examine in person. My nose is what I'm most nervous about since it's my face and all... To be continued. I receive the routine emails and keep myself up daily with Dr.Miami's snapchat so I'm staying excited and optimistic!

3weeks Out

Today I had my physical and lab work done! I passed everything and it seems so real! All I have left to get is my condo in the next couple days! After my pre op testing they called me to move my surgery up a day so December 27th it is! It's crazy how things are coming together and I can't believe it's really happening. Also this week I payed my surgery in full. I'm uploading a pre op photo of my nose. My deviated septum is very apparent from the front hence the crooked nose. I'm so excited/nervous!!

Booty Buddy

My new best friend has arrived!! Not planning on sitting on my butt for a long time after surgery but need to be able to fly home after my three week mark!

Surgery Complete

I'm one day out from surgery and my body is looking amazing! I couldn't be happier about this whole situation. The healing process is horrible and I feel like I've been hit by a truck but OMG do I look good! Totally worth it! I truly cannot believe I have hips and have a womanly shape! Even though I'm really swollen I can tell my stomach is going to be so flat. I've always carried my weight in my stomach so I'm feeling so happy. I'm truly blessed. If you have the ability to do something like this I would definitely recommend it!!!

CareGiver

So a couple weeks before surgery Taylor from Dr.Miami squad informed me that having a care giver was absolutely mandatory now. She gave me a list of a few care givers to call. On that list was Dominique and for some reason her name just stood out to me. (I then realized I'd read an awesome review about her on RealSelf!) She has been so amazing with me through this recovery! I cannot express enough how much my sister and I both love Dominique and all the help she has provided. She has an amazing bedside manor and is so incredibly nice!! I'm going on day two post op and I'm feeling really good! I've had to lay on my back due to my overly bloody draining nose so my back is really sore in all the lipo areas. But aside from that I can't believe how great I'm feeling! Here's some side by sides for y'all! I am beyond happy with my results this far! Even if my butt goes completely flat from laying on it my hips are out of control and my nose makes me smile every time I see it. I am so thankful for Dr. Salzhauer and his entire staff! I cannot believe this is MY body!!! ????

6 days Post Op

I'm doing great. Honestly day 1,3 and 4 were the worst of it all! I'm so happy to be past that and feeling really good!! My bruising has really subsided a lot and I still have 2 weeks here in Miami. I'm thinking by the time I have to get on a airplane to fly home I should be bruise free! Yesterday I finally got out of my condo and took a tiny walk along the beach (it's right next to the condo). I don't even care that I have all this stuff on my nose. No one here speaks any English anyway and I'll never see anyone again. I have a few more days until I see Doctor for my post op appointment to get these drains removed and until I can finally see my nose! I'm so excited and the mystery of what it will actually look like is intense! :) I've gotten used to looking at my body and it's shape, however, I don't think it will really hit me how amazing it truly is until I'm able to go clothes shopping. I literally shop online everyday and just imagine what it will be like. The experience thus far has been brutal but at the same time 100% worth it!

2weeks out!

I'm feeling so much better!! This surgery is serious but I'm so happy that I did this! I've gotten some Seroma's after my drains were removed. I go to the office every other day to have them drained and they are getting better! Being stabbed with a needle kinda sucks but seeing Yeni is always a good time! She's Dr.Miami's post op nurse and she is so wonderful! I am completely off of all medication and only am taking Tylenol. The pain medicine was starting to cause me headaches as I was weaning myself off them.
Wanted to keep updating and post some more after photos as I heal!

4 Days left in Miami!

Wanted to add some more side by sides of my nose. I'm blown away by what I've experienced while I've been here! The doctors nurse Yeni who I've previously mentioned texted me.. on a Saturday to see how I'm doing!! She's so sweet!! ????They're so awesome and Dr.Miami is changing people's lives and he's just so down to earth. Last time I was at his office for a follow up I could hear his voice while I was watching his Snapchat. In his snap he was in surgery and it was 8 minutes prior to when I was sitting in my room. His surgery room is on a completely different floor and now he was treating post op patients!? They all work so hard! Everyone is so nice and I can see why they have so many return patients! I'll never go anywhere else. I will travel across all the states to feel like I'm going to get the best service! Just look at these before and afters! ????????????

I wanted this surgery to achieve a feminine figure...

I wanted this surgery to achieve a feminine figure and to correct my crooked nose. I chose Dr.Salzhauer (Dr.Miami) because I knew someone who had previously had a BBL with him and loved their outcome. Now that my procedure date has come and gone I'm extremely happy I chose to do this. It's scary going forward with surgery especially when it involves your face and just being so unaware of what your final outcome will be. However, this surgery is life changing and I'm so greatful I went through this process with Dr.Salz and his entire office. From the second I walked into the office and met Tatiana she immediately put me at ease. She made me feel so comfortable and had me laughing and forgetting I was about to go under! Even Barry had me rolling even though he's very professional he just exudes kindness. Honestly it's crazy how nice and at ease everyone at the office is, ultimately you can just tell the boss keeps it easy going and everyone really enjoys being in the office. Now I have to give a big shoutout to my two main caregivers Yeni (a post-op nurse in the office) and Dominique (a independent post-op home caregiver). Both of these women made my experience great. They've both been there for me for the worst parts and have been so very sweet! I'm 3 weeks post-op at this point and they both text me to see how I'm doing. Overall what I'm trying to say is... this surgery can change your life and I'm so thankful I chose Dr. Salzhauer and his entire office!Seriously you guys look at my pictures! I still cannot believe this is MY body!

Dr. Salzhauer is an artist. He seriously works miracles with those hands! As if that isn't enough he is so kind and has to be one the happiest people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting! Amazing Amazing Amazing!! If you have the opportunity to do this for yourself... look no further.. Dr. Salzhauer is the man with the miracle hands!