BBL 12.15.16 W/ A.Hasan

Preparing to get Snatched....Yasssss! But I'm a...

Preparing to get Snatched....Yasssss! But I'm a little nervous because I don't feel like I'm prepared. What do you ladies recommend I do or things I need to get before the BBL surgery? Any advice? I bringing my BF with me and I booked the Doral Inn and Suites, do anyone have any information on this hotel??

50 Days until the Big Day...But Weight!!!!

Ok, I see most ladies are trying to gain weight for their transfer, but ihave any one who has been to A. Hasan knows how strict he is about weight. I am at 31 BMI, fluctuating from 186 to 190 pounds, the email says that you have to be 30 BMI to have the surgery with him, do anyone have any information on this??? I can lose the weight but GEEZE!!!!!

Lymphatic Massages

Has any one scheduled lymphatic messages after surgery in the area of vanity, if so where and how much was it?

SX Update... 29 days away

Ok so yesterday was contacted by the sx coordinator to give me further instructions on the surgery. I was told that Hassan BMI requirement is 30 and that is firm he actually wants you to be 29.9 when you arrive. They also said there is a $50 drug screening fee when you get there. Labs are encouraged to be done at home so if you don't have insurance to pay for your labs that is another out of pocket fee $150 to $250 dollars. Any unpaid fees has to be paid 2 wks prior to your scheduled surgery. They also require you to get clearance for any medication that you Tell them you are taking.. So with all that being said I am currently 190 and I have to be 185 in less than 30 days without the help of any weight loss supplements because you can't take those either....with me luck!!!

SX Update 23 days now 24 days out...Labs results

So my surgery has been pushed back 1 day because they said that Dr. Hassan will not be in that day, how inconvenient for out of town patients who has purchased flights and hotel rooms, we should be compensated for this. Also do anyone know what your CBC count has to be before SX?

SX Update 16 Days away...

Well, I have submitted almost all of my documents and now I am waiting on one of my labs to come back. I'm pretty sure my Hemo is going to be low but I'm just sitting around waiting on the representatives to contact me with an update. I want to purchase my supplies and pay off my balance but I want to wait until I know everything is good to go. I'm still excited and ready for this transformation to take place. Please feel to give me any information or suggestions that helped you through your journey.

SX Update 14 days away...I Found a Hook up for the labs!!!

So my hemo is low and I have to get it done again, so I looked around and found Walmart Clinic Care. They all the labs for about $100 dollars, but to my advantage they only charge $8 for the CBC...looka there, better find you a Walmart Care Clinic.
Miami Physician