50 Year Old Salamified! Got my Sexy Back! - Miami, FL

Wow. Just booked my surgery date and so now it's...

Wow. Just booked my surgery date and so now it's real. The journey really begins. I owe alot to this site for helping me to get the information I need to make a healthy and informed choice and I am comfortable with my decision.

My journey started several months ago as I was hawking the site. LOL. I know many of you ladies can relate. I poured over stories, the good, the bad, the ugly and the downright horrifying. It's all a part of the journey. When I finally decided I wanted to do this, I booked a consultation with Dr. Schulman in NYC cause I have seen the wonderful things he's done with his dolls. I was ready to put the house up for sale to become a Schulman doll. LOL. Not really, but you get me. I was determined. I figured at 174, 5"4, 38/32/43 I was the perfect specimen for a BBL. Doctor S was going to give me sick curves. LOL. NOT. Doctor Schulman was a sweet heart, very professional and very honest. He felt he could not give me the projection that I wanted because he didn't think I had enough fat (i'd lost a considerable amount of weight). He felt I did have a lot of loose skin and i would benefit from a TT at a whopping 12K. Hey perfection aint cheap. He then for another $8k would suck out whatever amount of fatty he could and insert it in my booty, but it wouldn't be much :-(. To say I was delfated was an understatement. Diva411 was a sweet heart giving support while I tried to figure out how my overweight butt could possibly not have enough fat to harvest a booty judy....But I appreciate that he wasn't about to take my money if he knew I wasn't going to be happy with the results and trust me I am not mad at him. He didn't say it couldn't be done, he said he couldn't do it. So he wasn't the doctor for me. I needed someone who would be aggressive with the lipo sculpting to give me what I really feel I can have. So I started really looking into the Miami crew. Medietta, Fisher and Salama.

Medietta's people haven't gotten back to me yet. But Fisher and Salama's peeps have. I am more impressed with Salama's crew. Fisher is less expensive and his results are also phenomenal, but I've heard sorry ass stories about Vanity and I don't know if i want to deal with all the drama while i'm away from home recovering from such a serious surgery. That's my opinion though girls not saying anything negative about Vanity, just got a better vibe from Elite...Take it for what it is. Anyway, what a different feeling I got with my consultation. Where at Doctor S.'s office i felt like a fat ugly blob (LOL),,,,hey he didn't go out of his way to make me feel that way, just that he didn't share my enthusiasm for the state of my body. Salama on the other hand was like, hey you look good for 50, you have a nice figure and already have a booty so we can really work with what you already have and make it look incredible. I'll post my before pics and you can judge for yourself. Let me just say this cause some of you gals here are simply ratched. My momma always told me if you don't have anything nice to say, hey don't say it. Keep it to yourselves. I keep to that motto. I will go ham on anyone that's rude or makes unneccessary comments. I don't play. Back to the journey. So I booked my date with Cynthia, put down my 10% deposit asked some questions and got some answers. I'm good. I can't believe it's happening. The price I was quoted was $9,499. But I want lipo to the thighs so that's an additional $500. If the doc doesn't think he can inject any more fat into my booty, and he can't lipo the thighs, I can get the $500 refunded. The cost doesn't include the recovery house. It does include the lipo foam, ab board, 2 compression Garments, two massages, anethesia, the surgical fee of course and a few other things... The areas of lipo include the abdomen (upper and lower), flanks, upper and lower back. Serenity House is $1899 for the ten days and it includes transportation, caregiver services, meals. I haven't decided if i will try another recovery house...I'll have to re-read some of the blogs about the recovery house experiences some members have written about.

The state of my physical affairs. Well, I went from 205lbs to 174. I was thinking of getting to 170 but I'm not taking any chances. I don't want to lose any precious fat. I'll keep on working out and eating like i'm doing. I plan to increase my iron intake (i'm anemic) and supplement with Vitamin C to help with healing. I work out 5 days a week -cardio being a main staple, I also do a lot of butt exercises so the glutes are healthy
:-)

Preparation? OMG do I have a lot to prepare. I have to arrange for my boys to be taken care of while I'm recovering for 10 days. Good thing I have three months to do that. I have to buy my supplies that I will need while I recover at home. That means I will be re-reading some of these blogs of the ladies that have had their surgery and taking notes. God Bless you gals!

Well that's all she wrote so far. I gather that I will continue to log in and update. I know I will go through periods of doubt, anxiety etc. OH! I am looking for a buddy I know a few of the ladies here are having their surgery a few days after me so I'm gonna reach out to them and see if we can support each other while we are down there. Strength in numbers!

Oh by the way, The real deciding factor for me with Salama is that he carries malpractice insurance now. It's included in the price for the BBL procedure. I read that many PS in FL are not required to carry insurance which makes it harder to seek damages from them if something goes wrong. Just a little FYI.

Chow ladies, gonna work out!

Time to lose a few pounds

Okay. So I read another RS sister was told the ideal weight for surgery is to be within 15-20 lbs over your best weight. I wanted to be at 150 to 160. So Ideally if i pick the lower end of that spectrum I should be coming in at 170lbs. during surgery to have optimal results. I weighed myself yesterday and the scale said 178lbs. I didn't panic cause i'm just coming off my period and I had started munching on carbs and not tracking. That's a big no-no for me. So I'm back to tracking my carbs and continue to work out. I think I can reach 170lbs and keep it by January...Won't be easy with the holidays and all, but I really want to have the best outcome so I have to man up and do the damn thing. I was curious to know those ladies that stayed at Serenity house, what types of foods did you eat when you felt well enough to eat food? I eat lots of veggies and leafy lettuce with meat, fish and poultry. But that's what I prepare myself, that may not be whats available. I'm anxious about that because I'm the type that gains weight immediately the minute I start eating carbs. No matter how much working out I do or calories I limit. If my carbs make up most of my intake, I'm not going to need a plane ride back to NY. I'll be able to float myself and my new fat ass there. LOL.

Looking for a SX Buddy #TeamSalama

I might have a sx buddy! LaLa liscious and I have been communicating and I'm trying to get my sx date closer to hers so that we can support each other during our recovery. Cynthia at Elite is a doll she's gonna see what she can do for us. But as it stands, my surgery is still on January 16th- a week later than LaLa's. If any future Salama dolls are having surgery in the same week, inbox me so we can coordinate. Perhaps we can share a room. LaLa is also looking for a buddy so inbox her if your surgery is earlier in January. Strength in numbers! L8tr lovelies!

IN THE PINK?

Hello Beauties. Well today I took off from work to get some medical stuff taken care of. For those of you not yet 50, when you go for your physical and the doc sees the big 5-0 it's like a bomb goes off, next thing you know he's scheduling you for like every diagnostic procedure under the sun. So this morning i was scheduled for a Mammogram and a pelvic sonogram (heavy periods still). I decide to wear a pink blouse with a pari of black slacks and my matching accessories in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness. Now let me explain that most of the weight loss during my journey happened this past summer. Meaning most of my fall clothes from last year will be loose. NOT. More like not fitting...The pants and the blouse were practically hanging off me. LOL. Literally the only thing keeping the pants up were my hips-Thank God I have them. I was too stubborn to change and I was running out of time and didn't want to be late. However, I am stuck in this dilemma. I cannot see myself buying any clothing right now. I can't spend all this money and then when Big Judy moves in, I'll have to make adjustments so that she can fit, LOL Big Booty Girl problems right? So I've accepted the fact that for the next few months leading up to my surgery, my clothing is going to look a little crazy. That's not a bad thing because I have not told anyone at work that I am going to have this surgery. It's a small office though and it will be noticeable. I figure if I wear the big clothing when I come back from having "Back Surgery" (LMAO), I can wear fitted clothing and I can just say that I went shopping to buy clothes to fit me after all the weight I lost...You think it will fly? LOL. The only clothing I've been buying this past week are the items I will need when I go to Miami. Maxi dresses, bike shorts, Some loose sweat pants. All in a nice pile in my room- a constant, yet pleasant reminder that I will have a new resident on my body....Judy girl I'm waiting for you. :-) Have an amazing day lovelies!

Venting

OMG anyone that can invent a solution or an alternative to that nasty concoction they give you before a colonoscopy...will be rich! Wealthy beyond words. I've been drinking this nasty stuff and I am nauseated!!! I've been on a liquid diet so I can't understand what i need to drink a gallon of this stuff for, there is nothing coming out of my body. Feeling really yuky...but on the real, colon cancer is serious and the sooner you detect it, the greater your odds of survival. So don't neglect it ladies, important if you are in my age range to just get it done and over with :-) In the meantime, you other geniuses, get to work on inventing something less nasty! LOL. L8tr

Carb Overload

Don't know what's gotten into me this weekend. I went on a carb fest!!! Just could not stop stuffing something carby in my mouth. LOL. Is it nervous eating. I haven't a clue. But I'm determined Monday to get back on track. I'm thinking my body was probably trying to get back on track after that fasting and colon cleanse....IDK. I'm going to Atlanta GA to turn up with my sisters for my 50th birthday celebration. I am going to be Nicki Minaj for Halloween. I think i'll need some pillow stuffing for the butt however. HEEHEE. I'll post pictures. I am nervous though cause my sister LOVES to eat and she has all kinds of goodies (carb filled delights) waiting for me. Well my gals, truth is, you only live once . it's only a weekend and then I get back to my regimen and preparation for my surgery. Hey, you also only turn 50 once!!!

Back on Track

Hello Ladies. Well, Officially turned 50 last week. I took a plane ride down south (Georgia) to see my sister and was surprised with a visit with two of my other sisters and my mom whom i didn't expect. It was a party weekend which ended with a huge surprise birthday/costume party. It was a blast. I tried to eat well, but hey there was too much temptation. And who can say no to birthday cake? Not me. LOL. So anyway, I enjoyed my time. When I got back home first thing I did was a cleanse. Hahaha. Hey a gal's gotta do what a gal's gotta do.

Great news, my labs came back, my hemoglobin is up 11.8. So i went ahead at the recommendation of one of the sisters here on real self and bought an extra iron supplement. I bought an an herbal iron supplement with vit. c for absorption. My goal is to get that Hemo up to 13 at least by surgery date. I really worry about it dropping and needing a transfusion. I've also been eating pineapple and taking vitamin C. Workouts have resumed and eating is back on track, but i am holding steady at 178.

It's real. I got a confirmation for my surgery date for January 16. I guess the earlier date is not available :-( So i'm still looking to buddy up. I will be reaching out to your ladies that have inboxed me ....I haven't forgotten you ladies just been a bit busy.... End of November, beginning of December I will book my flight and my reservations for Serenity. Some supplies i purchased so far....4 maxi dresses, bike shorts, tank camis and a jogging suit to wear on the plane ride back home. I have to find a way to really bundle up cause it's gonna be really cold in NYC in Jan. But I'll have a banging tan to go along with my banging booty. LOL. Still have a few more supplies to buy but I'm thinking many things will be purchased while in Miami cause i don't like the drama of carrying all that on the plane!

Oh and I did tell my sisters about the surgery. The sister that lives in GA told me about Dr. Jimerson and encouraged me to go to him and I could stay and recover at her house. Hmmm. It was a thought, but my heart is already set on Salama and it feels right to me so I'm gonna stick to it....They were supportive though they don't think I need it. Thing is it's not a question of needing but of wanting something for me. When they hit 50 and their kids are grown up and out of the house, they will see... :-)

Time to get my pedi and continue on with my mommy chores. Yeah this job is never done! Later lovelies.

OH HELL NAH!!!

How am I watching K. Michelle this is my life on VH1 and she starts to talk about getting lipo of her tummy and who of all people does this woman go to??? DR. SHAHINE. I was yelling at the TV NO K MICHELLE DON"T DO IT. Now i'm looking at this pretty office that he's in and i'm trying to figure out where that's at because the sisters here at RS have talked about how his offices look like an assembly line of bodies. But then she's having the surgery and she is WIDE AWAKE!!! Lord have mercy. I can't understand it. I hope this free promotion doesn't get women all riled up about going to him for their BBL procedures. HE's not BOARD CERTIFIED! And I am shocked that K. Michelle, i mean she's not Beyonce wealthy, but she's got enough money to afford a board certified surgeon. Did no one check the credentials? SMH. I had to get that out before self combusting. LOL. I gotta get back on that treadmill. Later lovelies.

Tick Tock

Okay. The flight is booked. Yeah for me! I contacted Serenity about booking my stay. Now tomorrow I'll go to the bank and try not to cry. LOL. Pretty hurts...the pockets. But i have a strong feeling when it's all said and done and Judy moves in, I will just about sell my soul to the devil to make her happy. LMAO. Then I'll be singing..."I woke up like this"... Later Lovelies

FYI

I just booked my stay at Serenity House. Gals, book your stay quick, the price for 10 day stay has gone up to $2399. They will honor the $1899 price that they quoted you if you already contacted them about your surgery date, if not, that is quite a pill to swallow. Also, I learned that I will be charged an additional $60 for being picked up at Miami International Airport. Ft. Lauderdale airport is closer at only 12 miles away. Miami Intl is 19 miles. However, there was no way around it for me, there were no flights from NYC going into Ft. Lauderdale and I didn't want the drama of a hold over. This process is stressful enough, you gotta figure out for yourself what to cut down on to reduce your stress. To me the price wasn't worth the travel drama....Just a little info to help you dolls who are planning your journey. Later lovelies.

FREAKING OUT- I'm all over the place :-)

I think i have to purchase another suitcase. All of these supplies are just adding up and I can't imagine how i'm going to carry all this. Especially with my sore butt coming back to NY from Miami. SMH....And suggestions ladies? Also, any ladies have referrals for lymphatic or deep tissue massages in miami. The price of surgery with Dr. Salama includes two massages, but i read somewhere that the ladies that provide the massages are not actually doing lymphatic massages? Hmmm. So I will need to book a few more massages while i'm there for the 10 day stay. Oh and just so you know, Dr. Salama's office will throw in a Squeem if you show them your blog about your experience after surgery. SO you get a stage 1 and stage 2 garment. AND A SQUEEM if you show them your blog. Nice right?
Also I learned (see i'm all over the place i promise i'm not manic) that my bra rolls (i have like one roll) is an included lipo area. I didn't know that at first. So I was happy. Maybe I'll get some inner thigh done to get that rub under control. LOL. We'll see.

It's a little over a month to go and I am in overdrive trying to get things set up at home so that I am not worried about my sons while i'm trying to recover. The closer the date comes, the more crazy i become. LOL. I've gone through stages of doubt, I hear my sister's voice telling me I have a beautiful body already and I don't need all of that extra...Again i fall back on the fact that I'ts not that I need it, it's simply what i want. I've raised three men (youngest is 17 on his way to college). How many opportunities will I get to indulge and do something only for me?? I've paid college tuitions, private school tuitions, spent ridiculous amounts of money on all fancy of video games, gone away on family vacations. For once I want to splurge on me. If not now when? So I'm firm in my decision. just that the insanity of it coming close is starting to creep up on me. I'm so glad i'll have an RS sister to buddy up with. The support is going to be so important. But I'm still so very excited at the same time and can't wait to be able to send you all updates on how we are progressing after our surgery. Butterflies in my stomach! L8tr lovelies

THIRTY DAYS COUNTING!!!

OMG the panic starts. LOL. Are the boys gonna be alright while I'm gone, am i remembering everything i need to pack....the list goes on. And to top it all off, in the news it was announced that my organization was investigating 19million dollars missing from the pot...And to save the company, they are going to sell off my division...LMAO. So I will have a banging body sitting n that unemployment line. On the flip side, maybe I can learn to pole dance....Hey you can teach an old dog new tricks. Ima have a serious conversation with Salama. This body gotta be pole ready or ready to bag me a rich husband. Damn girls' gotta eat. LOL. You know you have to laugh at these things and just look up to the heavens and give it to the one above. His will be done. That is all. Hand on my heart that is just how i feel and in the words of the great poet French Montana (LOL he's a rapper)...I aint worried about nothing...except getting my new judy installed! L8tr Lovelies!

Blessings are abound!

Well I wanted to share with you a dream I had last night. For some reason my late husband was in my dream (he hadn't been in some time). In the dream I was in the hospital with him to pick up some of his best friend's personal effects. I assume it means his friend had passed on. I told him we had to hurry because i had an appt. that I couldn't miss. We go to pick up these personal effects and it's a back pack and a board on wheels. I ask my husband about the board on wheels and he tells me his friend used to scam people out of their money by pretending to be a disabled war vet. So we are looking through the back pack and I see a wad of cash. I point it out to my husband and he says wow. Cool. So he picks up the cash and moves on. But I say wait, don't just leave the bag, check the other pockets. And as we go through the packets, we see that there is more and more cash. So my husband turns to me and says well here you take it. I don't need it and you're better with money than i am.

So I don't remember any more of the dream but it was so strange to me that I should have that dream. However today, the pieces started to come together. My boss calls me into his office and along with my staff and our Senior Executive staff congratulates me on Winning a prestigious award for my work in human services. He hands me a plaque and with the plaque a check for $300.00. Am I happy??? It gets better....I get home to a note that I was assessed incorrectly on my taxes and I will be getting a check for $2200.00. Lord, my girlfriend was just stressing about how she was going to afford to buy the ingredients for Christmas dinner. So I tell her, girl we're going shopping so you can cook the best Christmas dinner ever...I think my angel is still looking out for me and though I miss him every special holiday, birthday and any other special occasion, I know he always looks out! Merry Christmas Lovelies!

SO CHATTY

I'm feeling so chatty today. Just wanted to share what I've tallied so far as the cost of this surgery. Cause when we post our cost, we are only posting the doctor's fee for the surgery not the entire journey. I think it would help some sisters decide if they need to take on a few extra shifts or get a sugar daddy to help defray the expense LOL.

Well so far with the surgery, cost of travel (airplane, luggage charge), travel to and from the airport both in Miami and home, surgical supplies not provided by the recovery house, recovery house stay, maxi dresses, t-shirts-, and extra large suitcase to fit all this shit in, lipo foam, extra massages in FL (after the complimentary ones run out), Body Pillow, back massage pillow, childcare while i'm away. And I will throw in another $500 for incidentals while i'm out in fl. for expenses that may be incurred. I'd say I would have spent $14,500 so far. That doesn't include the massages that I will probably get when I return home (if i can find a place). So pretty ain't cheap. But Please lovelies, don't be swayed by the price tag. You really do get what you pay for. If you are bargain hunting for a surgeon, then perhaps it's not the right time for you. Take your time, save your money and do your research. It's not worth getting a bargain procedure if you are going to need a revision or be very unhappy with your results. This is a lot of money and it can be worth every penny if at the end you can't stop looking at your ass in the mirror. LOL. Why do i have this funny feeling I am going to be obsessed?SMH Dr. Salama is about to create a monster. heeheeee

SHOPPING!!!

Hey, for you dolls that are stocking up on items to wear while recovering from your BBL. I bought some crocs (sandals) on their website. They are having a really nice sale. Got two pairs at $19.99 each. They are not the nicest looking sandals, but i kinda think with my sore ass, i'm not really gonna be worried about aesthetics. LOL. And trust me I like to dress and look purdy, but I'm more concerned with being comfortable and practical. So slip on crocs it is!!! Got one in a nice gold and an espresso to match all my maxi dresses and skirts.

Tomorrow I have my pre-op appt. Please pray that all my labs come back well so I can get cleared for surgery. I'm pushing it close, I gotta get those results in by "yesterday" if ya know what i mean.

QUESTION: are we supposed to wear underwear with the compression garment. I ask because most of the pics i see have the butt hanging out. I think it would be more comfortable for me if i could wear some granny panties so that the garment won't cut into my skin. What have other ladies done about this? L8tr Lovelies!

ROUGH DAY

It was a rough one, but luckily in the end all turned out well. It started with my arrival to my Dr. office for my pre-op appt. I arrived one hour early hoping to get a jump on things. Lucky me. Sweet receptionist tells me "didn't you get our message?, you're pre-op appt. was rescheduled for Dec. 30." I took in a deep breath, because i like to pride myself in being a halfway reasonable human being. And I kindly explained to her I was having surgery, plane tickets already paid for, blah blah blah. She looks at me says "sorry" the doctor is already booked and she's only here for two hours. Get me a manager is all i say. And I'm hoping my blood pressure isn't hitting the roof LOL. I call Karen at Elite and she's like Oh no that's not good, it's cutting it close, what if you have a UTI and need meds, you might not clear in time for surgery. Now I'm really stressed. But Karen is a doll, she's like, get to an urgent care center, they will do it for you. So I'm ready to get this hustle on cause no one is keeping my judy from moving in LOL. Im about to call my boss and tell him I might not make it in. But, Long story short, I got lucky. Well more like one of you dolls got your prayers for me answered, because a lady that showed for her appt. didn't have her insurance so they wouldn't see her. So they took my in her slot. Hallelujah ! So got the blood work done, EKG and all the goodies. We're back on track. Oh, not happy that all that holiday eating has caught up to me. I'm up 4 lbs. I'm not going to be overly stressed about it, but I'm so over the holiday pig outs. That warm sweet potato pie with vanilla ice cream and whipped topping did make me feel better tho! HAHAHA I can't lie, it was delish! L8tr lovelies.

Current state of affairs

Hello ladies. Well it's about 2.5 weeks to go for my surgery. I still have to buy some granny panties and slippers to lounge around the RH house in. Some of the maxi dresses were fitting too snug for my taste and i'm thinking maybe i'll buy two in a bigger size. Decisions Decisions....LOL. Thanks my sisters for the information on the massages. I will book that 5 for $200 deal!

I'm posting some new pics so ya'll can see what the Doc is gonna be working with. LOL. I gained some pounds over the holidays. Did a cleansing this week to re-set my body and detox from the carbfest....Not trying to lose weight, just want to get the body right! My current measurements are 38/35/43.....when i started this blog my waist was 33. My stomach doesn't get real big, but it does grow. So i'll be happy to have it snatched in. The pics were taken today post menstrual. Damn periods---wish they would dissappear already so I can put this menopause behind me and have a party!!! Oh I almost forgot....just put my Bowflex on lay-away! I'll get it just before I leave for Miami and it will be waiting for me to get to it when I get back from BBL paradise! I'm not playing my RS buddy and I have a re-union next year at Miami beach to show off our Cake! L8tr lovelies.

PACKING

Happy New Year!
Ok so I figured tonight would be a good night to start some packing. I've been taking in all the advice about choosing carefully, ever so mindful that I am going to have to carry all that shit back home with me. And I'm only gonna be half the woman i was. LOL. SMH, no matter how much I rolled, folded and squeezed i still have to carry two pieces of luggage. I managed to get most items in one suit case (those hard ones with the wheels). But for the last minute stuff, I will need a carry on. I just couldn't fit it all into one suitcase. Look, I'm gonna be kinda jacked up. Don't mean I have to look jacked up. LOL. The vanity. This gals gotta have her cosmetics and stuff. LOL Anyways, I'm gonna go out and see if I can buy a little something cute to match my luggage, but big enough to carry all the other stuff that I have to pack. It's mostly cosmetic stuff and my electronics and medication which of course I will want to take with me.

By the way, my RS buddy who is having surgery with me on the same day (and we're rooming together) bought a BBL pillow from a company called PilaPort Creations. They are patenting the pillow. According to them, it allows you to sit without hurting your judy. The way it's shaped, it has grooves for the thighs that allows you to sit on the pillow and leaves your butt hanging. I think it might be more comfortable than the rolled yoga mat thingy. I ordered it so I will let you ladies know if it's worth it or not. I'm hoping it's here by the time I leave so i will have it on the plane ride back home. If not, I will still be glad to have it when I'm finally home.

Which reminds me. I am about to cut out the material on my beach chair like one of sisters recommended. But my question is, how do you know how much to cut> If u cut the hole too big, your butt will fall through. LOL That would be a sight.

I tried to add photos of the supplies and clothes I was packing, but it's not working out. I will try again tomorrow. For now, L8tr Lovelies!

Packed

Some pics- I didn't take a pic of all the cloths ????

PRAYERS LADIES

Let's pray for La La Liscious her surgery is tomorrow with Dr. Salama! Many wishes for a speedy recovery!

DRAMA!

LOL. Okay so my sisters only know half the story. I told them during my birthday bash that I was having cosmetic surgery. I told them i was having lipo suction of certain areas etc. I didn't talk to them about the actual BBL because I knew there would be the "you don't need it" ,"you gotta big butt" blah blah blah. So now several days pre-op, I give my sister details. Dr. Salama's name, the address of the medical facility, the address of the recovery house, details of my flight. Cause truth be told, I have a family back home that i need to come back to. So if anything should happen, i need people to know where i'm at. Well my little sister goes in and starts booking a flight for the weekend. She's convinced Dr. S. is gonna get me all dolled up so he can sell me as a sex slave. HAHAHA. She's insane. But she is super nervous that i'm having surgery and i'm gonna be "by myself". So i tell her, i'm not by myself, i have another RS sister that's coming with me and having surgery too. Oh lord. She was like, where did you meet her? Online? What? So I tried to convince her not to come to Miami (she lives in GA), but no go. She is determined. So after my surgery when she sees my large ass, I'll have to come clean, but maybe i'll tell her it was a last minute decision to get my fat transferred. Here. Do i really need all this days before my surgery? And mother nature is acting a fool and is about to drop some snow the day my flight leave out. She'd better chill out! L8tr Lovelies.

PAMPERING TIME

As the date nears, there are some,... Ahem, personal care issues that have to be tended to. You gals that are already on the other side know what i mean. We gotta get straight for the Doctor. LOL. So today we're getting our hair washed, trimmed, bathed in extra virgin olive oil- not in that order. I have purple hair, so we need for it to be shiny and purdy.....then over the next few days we will get the vajayjay waxed---ouch, the underarms waxed and the legs will get a moisturizing NAIR treatment....Thank god for maxi dresses, cause 10 days without shaving the legs is scary. though at my age the hair grows very lightly now and in patches...but still...Yikes! LOL. But i think i won't be thinking so much about these things when I'm recovering from those killer massages. I'm not going to waste time getting the mani since no polish can be on the hands when i go in for SX. But i will do the pedi, gotta have the heels looking nice and smooth. The crocs are fugly so no reason to have the feet looking a mess also. Balance is key. LOL. L8tr Dolls.

YIKES and WTF??

Hello Lovelies. Wow Tomorrow I fly out to Miami. My girl gimebooty is flying down today and we will meet tomorrow at the RH house when I arrive. I've got butterflies. OMG. I pigged out on A whopper, french fries and a diet COKE. LOL. Then when I got home I ate a whole three Pepperidge farm sausalito cookies. I can't even lie those shits hit the spot they were so good. LOL. But I am a nervous wreck. This is the first time i'm away from my kids so long and even though my friend is my bestie, she's my ride or die and i know they are in good hands. But still, no one takes care of your babies the way you do. bottom line. Deep Breath!

Yesterday, in the freezing cold, I decided to go to Kmart to buy a comfortable outfit (active wear) that I could wear with my UGGs when I arrive to Fl. but light enough that i wont suffocate if it's warm. So I bought some stretchy pants and a nice comfortable shirt. I don't have time for fancy. I have to hit the ground running when I get to Fl. Last minute shopping to buy what i need at the house...u gals already know....I didn't need the drama I had last night though.,

I am the ultimate do it yourself-er. My hard headed ass was supposed to go to my girl Lisa Lee to get my Underarms and Vajayjay waxed. I always go to her to get my eyebrows done and she once did my leg. But lo and behold i'm in Kmart and I come across WONDER WAX. Hmmm. I say to myself, I can save a few bucks, It says heat the wax, apply and then peel off. No pain to hassle. I love it. i will pay the $10 and do my underarms and vaggie myself. Yeah. Wait for it. So I heat up the wax in the microwave like it says "Until it has a honey like consistency". Except it's purple. okay. So finally after about 4 minutes its honey like so I go and apply it. It's really tacky and not necessarily going on as smooth as I thought it would. So I'm struggling. LOL. But finally i get enough on there and without thinking put my arm down and its sticking my pits together so the arm goes up again. It's supposed to dry fast, but mine isn't. Then I read you can't leave it on for more than a minute...How did i miss that! So I start to "peel it off". Shit, It isn't peeling. I have to roll it and start pulling it at it cause it's starting to get hard as hell. I panick and call my girl to get her ass over to me to help. She' comes over and she's cracking up that i have this giant purple ball of was under my arms. So we get to picking at it and trying to get it off. Mind you it hurts like hell cause we're pulling skin and hair. BuT i don't give a damn i don't want to go to miami with purple underarms. LOL. Our removal methods are not working. There is a lot of residual sticky wax under my arms and my pits are sticking together. I got the clump out though. So we're looking for a phone number we can call. No phone number. my friend says. Maybe we can call "Mr Miaggi., he can tell us how to wax on wax off." I look at her, Bitch this is not the time for a joke I'm in crisis. LOL. We're cracking up with my sticky purple armpits. Then I read the instructions, wipe risidual with included wipes. No help. Then it says for stubborn residual, use baby oil. Okay I have baby oil gel....No help. I've got vegetable oil, that helped a little, then I get the idea to use Olive Oil., it has healing properties right? The olive oil works but its a slow process. Mind you we've been at it for more than half an hour now. My underarm is on fire its so sore. LOL I get the idea., hey I have duct tape, that shit works on everything. So I cut a strip and put it under my arm and rip it away, Okay progress. Some hairs and a lot of the residual wax. A few more strips and my underarms finally come clean. Red and sore as hell. But I am not complaining. As for the vaggie, well we just Naired that sucker clean and I put the electric shaver to my other underarm FOH.

You can't make this stuff up. LMAO. Never again. Stay away from WONDER WAX! It's a wonder they only sell it in Kmart. hahaha.

I'm off to work. Last day. Everyone has been sending me wishes for a speedy recovery on my 'back surgery' LMAO. I feel so guilty. And this week I've been wearing a lot of black and baggy type clothes . From my workplace only my secretary and my friend who is going to undergo Bariatric surgery knows the truth. So I'm going to wrap up loose ends and get back home and do some last minute house work and double check my checklist to make sure i have everything packed. Whew. It's real. God watch over me! L8tr Lovelies!

IN MIAMI

hey lovelies i at the recovry house along with my rs sisters lalaliscous and givemebooty. let me tell u lalaliscious looks amazing! dr.salama did the damn thing. my surgery is at 9:30am. i am excited. Lordes and grace are fabulous they wait on u hand and foot no joke. the house is full 9 girls in TOTAL. all ffabulous and sweet. im missing my babies but so happy that i have the girls here for support. i already had my pre-op consult with Nomi who is great and a salama dol herself! she is a hottie! well ladies gotta go i just wanted shout u out. l8tr!

Going in ladies

Ok I'm waiting on Justin ready to get my ghetto booty LOL the girls at the rh thought I was going for round two LMAO they are convinced I already have a badonkadonk but the booty greed is real hahaha. Thank u gals for well wishes and the prayers I will update as soon as I can. I will also post some tips on what to bring for the rh. The list that elite gives us ain't entirely accurate. L8tr lovelies see ha in bootyland!

booty update

hello my lovelies ive been recovering and the girls and i aredoing really well. let me say thiis take your damn painb meds. it will make your recovery more comfortable. the only problem is ive been bleeding alot in my incisionb sites....dr salama isntworries says its normal. and it is getting better. i had my back lipo'd my arms and my inner and anterior thighs. he didnt advise doig my tummy because i have looseskin and wouldnt look right so my tummy will get done next year...but herea picof the booty. i cant write much more feeling a liitle dizzy gotta lay back down. l8tr lovelies

what a journey

hello ladies i8m gonna try to write this blog. i had my second massage and im feeling like i wanna take a nap. plus my fingers are soswollen. LOL. the salama and his team are amazing. i had my drains removed today and i feel great. i try not to take so many pics and spend time in front of the mirror cause im still so very bruised and swollen. but ecvertyone takes such good care of u. jstin, the sexxy ass driver is so sweet and acomodting. nomi evelyn and irene (my massafge gal) are great they keep checks on you every step of the way.lourdes and grace...well they are angels. they even cry when its time for the girls to leave. dr. salama is a gem he is down to earth and honest and he checks on his "work". i am really glad i chose elite for my surgery.
so right now as im typing feeling woozy again.i cant waitto get backto my laptop so i can type a desenct and more thorough review plus i think imjacke up on my pain meds ahahaaha.so forgive the misspellings and incoeherent thought pttern. impoetantt thing is i amfeeling really good and have some funny stories to tell. thank u all so much for the compliments.the judy is big and i can twerk her a little LOL but weve got a waays to go yet.maybe ill post some pics up this eve. l8tr lovelies

time to go home

Today is my last day and night at the rh though i will miss the gals I miss my boys so much. One thing is for sure I will need extra help at home. My extremities are still swelling but the bruising is getting better. I will get back to you on the cc's I forgot to ask! And I promise I will take better pics but I have not been really focused on the booty I've been working on the recovery LOL. So I'm probably the only gal in the house that didn't take a lot of pics of the Judy. I'm also not worried about whether it's bigger or smaller hahahah hint hint gimmebooty LOL. When I get home and have my alone time I will get butt naked for ya! I'm gonna start to pack and get myself together. The house is almost empty five girls left with most leaving by Sunday. I know I'm gonna cry when gimmbooty leaves my girl and I had a blast and took good care of each other she looks amazing and I hope she gets the courage to post her pics! Thanks so much for the support ladies. L8tr ????

Quick Update

Hey Lovelies. Just gonna give you gals a quickie update. my strength still isn't great. The plane ride home was a nightmare. We had turbulence and i ended up having to sit on my judy for at least an hour. also, i got severe edema (swelling of the extremities). I looked like an elephant. no joke. It was so scary i considered going to the emergency room. When i got home and took off my clothes, my body immediately went into repair mode and started to excrete the excess water from my body. Before my mind could even process it, i was peeing all over myself. I just had an emotional breakdown and cried. I mean full blast cry with snot dripping out my nose. I had an overwhelming regret that i put myself through this. But it was just a moment of weakness and fear because coming from a recovery house where you are being literally taken care of to not having anyone is overwhelming. So i took off my garment and cleaned myself up. I squeezed into my first stage garment and washed my 2nd stage. I crawled into bed and slept for like two hours. Then I woke and forced myself to eat something and started drinking my flavored water. Let me say this. Leave the water alone. Honestly. When your body is eliminating fluids you need gatorade, powerade or another type of natural fruit juice to replace the minerals and vitamins you are losing. I started feeling tons better when i drank my pineapple juice. My body continued to excrete the excess fluids in my body until it started to look normal again. That offered me some relief.

Today i was feeling week and dizzy but better than yesterday. my body wasn't as achy but i was worried about the hard lumps that i feel in the areas that were lipo'd. Of course we have a snow storm bearing down and my bestie, who was supposed to be my caregiver came down with a stomach virus. So this has been a challenging day for me. I had enough strength to call my RS buddy gimebooty and we chatted and gave eachother some moral support. I really miss her i think we gave each other motivation while at the RS house. I'm praying for a better day tomorrow. In fact I'm sure i will have it.

Advice before i go. The travel back home is treacherous. I would call the airline before i book my flight and find out what kind of accommodations they can recommend for traveling after a surgical procedure (i.e., buy three seats, what services they have at the airport etc). I didn't do this but in hindsight it may have made my travel less traumatic cause all i could think about aside from my edema was my judy being subjected to sitting. I used the boppy for most of the flight but for about 40 or so minutes I had to sit on the booty cause there was turbulence and the seat belt had to come on. IDK if there was anything i could do about the edema. it was the worst.

There you have it lovelies. I promise i will give a detailed review of the days after surgery. I gotta reserve my strength. Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers for recovery. I consider myself a strong woman and this surgery has humbled me in ways i never expected. So please have a really good plan for after care, it's so important. L8tr Lovelies.

A Brand New Day

Hello lovelies. This will be short and sweet cause I'm typing on my iPad mini. My mac air charger died so I have to wait till I get a new charger to get my Lapps working. Well god bless the BBL gods I'm feeling 89% I was able to change into my maxi dress make breakfast and do some light house chores. I was on fire. LOL I didn't over do it though I took my naps but mostly I was up and about. My bbl pillow from pilaport is great I can sit without hurting my Judy. Word of caution it's hard so if u had lipo'd of ur thighs u will have to heal before u can put the weight on ur hammocks. I was able to get a good look at myself Dr. Salama gave me a lil thigh ga LOL. Not much but I'm walking and the thighs aren't rubbing! Also my arms look smaller. I can't wait to start working out to firm up. I didn't get the tummy done dr.s didn't recommend it so I gotta work on that too. I just wanted u gals to know that I am feeling so much better and I'm so grateful for the support and advice. As soon as I get my charger I'm gonna get to my full review. Especially now that I can sit ???? l8tr my dolls!

Here's Judy

Hi lovelies took a shower and decided to take a pic before squeezing back into my garment. Overall I'm happy with my results there is a marked change in my projection and silhouette. The tummy will need lots of work but I won't do the TT. At least that's how I feel right now.

Pics

The test run

Good day lovelies. Well today I felt strong enough to get dressed and take Judy on a trial run. Well actually I had to go shopping for groceries had to stock up on my healthy foods. The bbl pillow helped with driving it kept the booty suspended. Though I looked mad tall in the Suv LOL.. my son went with me and commented that the market staff must know I am recovering from surgery cause they seemed so...ahem...helpful LOL. I purposefully wore leggings and a short bubble jacket so she was on full display hahahaha. It was hilarious watching the guys and girls zoning in on my butt. And here in the Bronx bootylove is real. Since I was with my teen there were no inappropriate cat calls. I sent Nomie an email asking about the cc's. My waist is 30 down from 34/35 and my hips (Judy includes) is a 49. It was 43 before surgery. I suppose when i start my waist training it will be smaller? I haven't measured my bust yet but Salama damn near took all the fat out LOL it has no cushion. I was a 38 so I will let u know the change when I measure it.
Well l8tr lovelies the body is begging for a nap. I'm sleeping much better now that I can move on my sides with little discomfort. And again I am loving this BBL pillow for sitting. Worth the investment. My Lapps is still caput but help is soon on the way and I can get to the Judy bits about my experience at the RH and with the rock star Dr. salama ????

Suggestions

Hey lovelies wanted to know if u gals can recommend a stage two garment I've been to so any websites but can't figure what to purchase! Thanks Dolls

Fluff fairy please come soon!

Took my measurements today. The hips went down and I almost see a hint of the dents I had in my hips ???? also my booty has gone down. It now measures 45/46 at the fullest point and my waist is at 31. I've been eating carbs cause my focus is really on helping my body recover so eliminating things from my diet is not an option right now. Once I start working out again I will start to scale back. My bust is 36 used to be 38 but I still got DD's LOL so maybe I should have had those lipo'd....I'm not too dissapointed because my booty is still plump and full where it wasn't before. I have my s curve at my back which I didn't before. The dip in the hips isn't as pronounced so I hope it holds cause it rounds out my curves. Most important I have to start some soul searching and re-evaluate my relationship with my body... I need to really start to appreciate the beauty in it that everyone else was seeing but me before the surgery. This surgery journey has been cathartic for me and as a result I've learned a great deal about my body's strengths and a little about my body image challenges. I'm not preaching lovelies this is just my process and how it's causing me to closely evaluate some thangs ????. But I do want the fluff fairy to come... Stop playin ????

Some pics and crucial advise

Ok took some pics with the iPad. But I wanted to share some tips... Gals when u get ur booty u will have challenges when pooping. YES! Especially if u had lipo in ur arms and their sore along with ur thighs. My first poop was a nightmare. It was soft so it was messy coming through my humongous fat swollen ass LOL.OMG thank god for Grace and Lourdes at the rh they don't care. I was mortified but they got all up in that ass and cleaned it out. Ok but when I was home... Different ball game. Girls it takes preparation. Baby wipes, yoga mat, magnified make up mirror and patience. At fist I was still swollen and sore so when I pooped I lifted one leg up and took a glance with the mirror so I could see where the damage was. Then with latex gloves on and three baby wipes I went to work. I felt so accomplished that I was able to wipe my ass clean LOL. True I had to take a nap after cause it will zap ur strength. As I got stronger I didn't need the mirror but what helped keep the mess doen is holding ur butt cheeks open as the mess is coming out. This keeps the mess from smearing on the cheeks the clean up is much easier. Oh and forget trying not to take off the garment. Take it off u will soil it I did.

Whew I had to get that out there! lMAO now go forth and conquer young grasshoppers!

Side view

Booty info

Nomie got back to me I had 1300cc's inserted in each butt cheek ????

BACK ON TRACK-The REVIEW

Yes. Finally my lappy is up and running again and I can get started on the real review. LOL. Sorry Its gonna feel like we're going backwards, but hey it's been a real journey, you all know.

So. I arrived (as you all know ) in Miami. It was warm and i was the only chick with a fur coat, uggz booties and black spandex. LMAO. Oh well. It was cold as hell in NY stop playing. Anyway, I called Justin to let him know i was at the airport and he texted me that he would be there in a few min. Well ladies, my first treat in Miami was looking at that fine ASS!. He is about 6'2, smooth chocolate skin, muscles everywhere and the sweetest disposition. LOL. I sat in the front seat and all the time I kept telling my lady parts, your in Miami to get your booty not your groovy. LOL. It was not easy not Mackin on that fine brother let me tell you. My menopausal ass hasn't had sex in three years since my husband passed but that Justin sure enough got that motor running. Ha! So prepare yourselves. And to boot he is an absolute doll. He is supportive, non judgemental and just an overall gentleman.

So as I arrive at the RH which is in a very quiet residential area, Im greeted with open arms by Lourdes and Grace, the caregivers at the house. They are so sweet. My RS sister LaLalicious was there and gave me a big hug, looking like she didn't even have surgery, Bless her she looked amazing. My girl gimebooty and i ran up on each other like we were high school girlfriends that haven't seen each other in ages. LOL. We screamed and hugged and I was shown to my room and we were off to our shopping trip to buy our supplies.

Ok. So the supply list: 4x4 Gauze, Surgical Gauze-The type that looks like a maxi pad, buy two boxes of that shit cause you will need it. Forget the 2x2. waste of money. you will not use it. Also, don't forget the antibacterial ointment neosporin or other Bacitracin. Bring the q-tips, also plenty of the paper tape. Buy at least 3. You go through a lot. The paper tape is best because it doesn't stick to your skin. A pee funnel. Grace at the RH will sell you one for $5. Its a funnel they sell at the auto store for pouring oil and other car fluids...It is so handy. LOL.

Ladies, I bought extra pillows because you get two but i knew i would need more than that. I also bought a body pillow that I left at the RH (so did gimebooty). You will find a lot of goodies and such are left behind. Travel as light as you can you will be blessed on the ride back home. Forget packing underwear. You will not use it I promise. I bought night shirts. I didn't use them. I was mostly in the robe they provide you at the RH because it keeps you warm when you get the chills.

Since my flight arrived in the evening, Nomie came to visit with me to do the pre-op paperwork at the RH. Let me tell you. That lady is HOT. I'm not a lesbian but I might consider. LOL. She is a Salama doll and he did the damn thing on her she is gorgeous. And she is a sweet heart. But don't get it twisted, she is also runs the show. She is about the business.

So on the day of surgery, I washed with the hibiclens soap and put on my sweats and carried my white robe with me. Some girls just wear a pair of panties and the white robe to the surgical center. That is an option you can seriously consider because no one is going to see you, and you are not going to care. So the first one that comes in to the medical office is Sergio the anesthesiologist. He is hella fine. But he's married. He goes through the ins and outs of the procedure and the process of being under. But to me it sounded like Wa Wah Wah Wah Wah....LOL.

Then a few minutes later the star of the show, Dr. Salama comes in. He makes small talk and he is so charming but yet direct and no nonsense. We talk about what I'd like and he tells me to strip it down. And you know, I wasn't even shy. LOL. I was ready, with no nurse in the room either. Which I was surprised at. He marked me up talked about what he was going to do and delivered the first blow. No tummy lipo. :-( He said, in his opinion if he lipo's the stomach, the skin that is already separated from the abdominal wall will sag even more and I will absolutely hate it. But being the professional he is, he gave me the option. HE would do the lipo if i wanted. My mind however calculated very quickly, if I"m paying this man 10k for his expertise, why wouldn't I follow his advise? So I told him to nixs the lipo of the tummy and instead he added the arms and the anterior thigh. Which I am so glad I did. I can work my tummy I don't have a lot of fat there to begin with and if I want a TT, I can get it done at a later date. As of this moment, I don't think I want a TT. But that could change down the line. Then Doctor S. tells me to turn around and he grabs chunks of fat from my back and marks that up. Then LOL, he grabs two hand fulls of my Ass and gives it a giggle and says. Ok you've got a booty. Then he asks me what I want. I tell him I want more projection and that i want it to be more rounded...a bubble. He says we can do it. Let's go.

Sergio the hottie, gets me up on the operation table and tells me he's gonna put something in my arm and give me some meds to calm me down, and that was the last thing i remember. I woke up in bootyland.

LOL. The minute I arrived at the RH. I was walking straight and feeling really ok. Like nothing was hurting....of course i was still jacked up on the anesthesia. That is good shit ladies. LOL. I wasn't nauseous or anything. In fact I was hungry and I told Lourdes, I'm hungry. They laid me on the bed and my sister Gimebooty was already in her bed resting. And Grace spoon fed me the best tasting lentil soup. I ate the whole thing. Ok ladies, important stuff... You may be inclined to pass on the soup and just sleep. But I implore you. Eat the soup. It has loads of iron and other nutrients and you will feel so much better. Also drink the gatorade. I slept but i felt so good when I woke and I was starting to walk around and ambulate. The only problem with me is that I bled a lot the first two days at the incision sites. but in hindsight i realize that the night before surgery. I had a headache and I drank two advil. That was a no-no. Advil has Ibuprophen. You can only take tylenol. So take note.

The day after surgery, you will see the doctor for your first follow up and he will check and change your dressings. You will need to bring your fitted T-shirts to this visit. Most of the girls wore the fitted cami's with the built in bras. It simply is a barrier between your healing skin and the garment. I asked Dr. S. about my cc's but he couldn't remember cause he'd had 4 surgeries the day he did mine. The nurses were off, so it was him doing all the work. So I cut him some slack. But then forgot to ask altogether. hahaha.

The next few days involved being driven to and from the office for our massages. Now let me tell you. It's intense. All you hear is OOOOH AYYYEEEEE. LOL. You can take two or three percocets, but i'm gonna be real, you will still feel it. The meds simply help you relax. But funny thing is that Irene, my massage therapist at my last massage tells me that she would be so happy if all her clients were like me. She says I didn't even make a face during the massage, I almost looked like i was so relaxed and almost asleep. Well I do have a high tolerance for pain, but my trick was not to focus on the pain but to focus on relaxing my limbs and reminding myself that the massage is needed to drain my body of the fluids. It really feels like a deep tissue massage after a tough workout.

Now, gimebooty and I decided to go to the mall at Aventura Fl. which is very pretty. Do not rely on Justin for this. Even if you give him some extra money, he just won't have the time. He is very busy. So I downloaded Lyft an app that allows you to call for a "car service". They pick u up, take you to your destination and the cost of the ride is debited from your account so you don't have to take out any cash there's no haggling for the fare and getting ripped off. So gimebooty and i went to the mall and hung out for about two hours. OMG we got a lot of attention. All eyes were on our booty. Especially gimebooty cause she got a big ole ghetto booty with a hell of a shelf. HAHAHA. We had only one goal, we wanted to buy a gift for Lourdes and Grace for taking such good care of us. We didn't have to, but we really were so grateful we just did. Once we accomplished that, we were really tired, so we called the car servcie to take us back home. This is where it got interesting....When you order a car through Lyft, see if you can order a van or SUV. we got a car, and it was the most uncomfortable ride. Both of us gals got in the back seat and our butts way up in the air. LOL. The driver Sam, we had to explain to him why we had to sit this way. But wait, how about the people on the highway looking at us and wondering why two grown ass women were sitting and looking out the back window at everybody. LOL. Then we come to a stop light and this homeless guy holding up a "homeless please help me" sign , puts his sign down and comes over to the car to look in like "WTF"? LMAO. Then he proceeds to tell the driver how he could have positioned us in the car to make our ride more comfortable. LOL. It was the longest most uncomfortable 15 minute ride. We decided then we would stay our asses put and simply walk around the block for exercise. I highly encourage you to do this. Put on one of your maxi dresses and get to walking. It will make you stronger.

The best thing I can say about our stay at the RH is that it encourages you to get better. The girls all offer one another encouragement to get up and about. They help each other out and look out after each other. I'm very motherly so It was nothing for me to go to the other rooms to look in on the other girls to see how everyone was doing We had some girls that were very needy and it was annoying to see them demand so much attention of Lourdes and Grace (even though they were three days post op). It got to the point that I had to pull one of the gals aside and give them a pep talk and let them know, you will only get better if you get up out of the bed. REALLY! You need to get up as often as you can to pee, to drink, eat. Your body wants to stay in the bed, but if you give in to that feeling you will be weaker and you will not get your strength back. you have to fight through that feeling and start doing things independently for yourself. You will get fed very well. There wasn't a meal that was served at the RH that I did not enjoy. And they make a meal for every person on the spot. Its' not like they make a huge meal and serve everyone. They ask if you are ready to eat and right there prepare your meal and give it to you fresh. Everyone didn't always get up at the same time to eat so that was very effective in my opinion. There was always something to drink and eat. Eat the fruit, eat the pineapple. Your body will respond and heal well! And those ladies, no matter what, where just ready to do the damn thing. LOL Like I said, Grace and Lourdes both got all up in my ass to help me clean after my poops. LOL and the only comment I got from them is "god look at that huge ass". Hahahaha. They are the best. If I had been home, I don't know that I'd be in such good shape. That money was the best money spent aside from my booty.

You will have days when you feel you can do things by yourself only to be reminded that you are still in recovery. The first shower I actually got dizzy and had to rest on the bed for about 20 minutes before Grace could put my compression garment and socks back on. It really takes a lot out of you. So take it slow and listen to your body.

Well lovelies. I hope this helps you as you prepare for your journey. Please don't hesitate to private message me if you have specific questions. I want to thank all of you who had crossed over to bootyland for your help in my journey and all of those who have had kind words and encouragement. Thank You thank you! Love Ya Lovelies!

My Vajayay Is Smaller

I had a bit of a scare. Last night as i was getting ready to shower, i had an urger to scratch at the crease of my thigh and my pelvic area. Instead, I rubbed it and felt a bubble which the minute i touched it, popped and some light colored blood seeped through. I panicked and got a mirror and some gauze. I applied pressure and the gauze came back stained but not bloody. It was then I noticed for the first time that I have one incision on each side of my pelvis where my thigh creases with my vaginal area. I didn't have stomach lipo, so that was not one of the areas that i was treating with the bacitracin/neosporin. Anyway, I sent pics to Nomie and she got back to me and informed me that Doc. Salam sometimes does lipo to the Vaginal area (if you have a big chocho like mine LMAO). I knew my Coochie looked smaller but I thought it was because my hips were wider. LOL. All I have to do is keep the area clean and apply neosporin. I am menopausal so i tend to sweat at night and since that area is a crease, it doesn't get much ventilation especially with the garment. But now that i know i have that open incision, it will get extra special attention. But hooray for me, i don't have a fat vagina anymore!!!! L8tr Lovelies.

PS. after your surgery, if you see two incisions down there, that's what it is.

The "Tail" of two gals.

Spoke to my gal gimebooty and her Judy is holding up. In fact she says its too damn big and she's hoping it goes down a bit. She got 1600 cc's. Me on the other hand, IDK why my booty is not holding on to the fat. Is it cause I have booty muscles under? I don't understand. Or am I obsessing with booty greed? Hmmmm. Well all I know is that it doesn't look POW to me :-(. I know it's bigger than before because I put on a pair of pants that I had prior to sx and it was real snug around the booty, But it's hard to tell wearing this damn garment. Clearly though the edema, or surgical swelling is gone. I haven't had visible swelling since that first week after I got home. I keep reminding myself that I'm only three weeks post op. But it's not going to get bigger....I was reading on "Fluffing". The docs don't think there's any such thing. They say, what happens is that the booty settles and softens and as the lipo'd areas snatch in with your waist training, it makes the booty appear bigger. IDK if that will be the case for me since I didn't have my stomach lipo'd. But another doc says that sometimes stem cells get transferred during the fat grafting and they sometimes expand causing the buttocks to grow. Hmmm. I hope i got some stems transferred. LOL. But most docs say at 3-4 months I should be able to see the final results....IDK. I'm not going to do a revision or round 2 at this point. I won't be able to afford it, my company I've worked 15 years for is filing bankruptcy and will be firing everyone in the next few months. So I was hoping my judy could help me get a job on the pole. LOL. But I guess I'll have to figure something else out. I thought my body loved fat more than this. I got 1300cc's cause the doc says I already had a lot of volume, there probably wasn't enough room to insert more. Oh well, we'll see. I can still see the projection and the silhouette, but I did want a bigger booty, not my old booty with more roundness ...

Current state of affairs part deux-pics

You be the judge

More pics

Damn thing didn't upload all the pics. I decided to recreate poses from before sx. Can't wait to work on my waist I think it will help accentuate the booty better.

lipo placement

Took a shower and my stage two garment is in the wash. I usually wear my stage one during this time tho it's not as tight. But I wanted to demonstrate where I put the lipo foam when wearing my tighter garment. The lipo foam helps the fabric from cutting into ur healing skin and smoothes out ridges. I place it in the crack to prevent the thong from going into my butt and scraping me.

stage two garment

From fajascolombianas.com. I think sexy slope featured this on her blog. I ordered in XL. Stage one garment was a 4XL! The first second stage garment was 3XL. I should have been depressed LOL u get lipo to be a bit smaller. My waist cincher is a large...time to cut the carbs ????

When is enough enough

Hmmm. Been contemplating the question, when is enough surgery enough? When does it become unhealthy and how do we know?

When I first started my journey, i was in the process of losing weight, but I already knew there were areas of my body that weren't on board and i'd need to have some extra help. At the beginning of 2014 I identified key areas, my chin (yeah i had turkey neck), my arms, my thighs, my stomach and my breasts. I was seriously exploring getting the Mommy makeover or get each area done separately. It wasn't until i accidentally stumbled on RS that i first learned about the BBL. I had never considered a BBL cause my butt was always a topic of conversation among my friends. So i've always had a booty. But what I liked was the idea of getting the fat sucked from different areas for sculpting and depositing it in my butt. That sounded great to me. More bang for my buck. The rest is Bootyland history. But now i'm reading about round 2's, revisions, tummy tucks, etc. And I look at my original problem list. I've ruled out the TT. I just don't think i have the constitution to deal with the pain at this stage of my life. My core is strong it's what moves the rest of my body. If that is hurting, i'm gonna be a hot mess. But it still leaves me thinking about my breasts. I want a lift. But am I taking this too far? Will there be yet another thing that I see that I don't like that I will have fixed with surgery? IDK. I do know this shit is expensive. LOL. So far i've invested more than 18K on improvements. That's money out of pocket. I don't regret it cause I think it was money well spent. But now i'm thinking are these little dents in my booty worth a stop in miami for a revision? Again, IDK. I wore a pair of jeggings today that i had bought when i first started losing weight. They were big at the waist, but the judy was so big that they looked like hip huggers. LOL. I actually fell in love again with Judy after days of being ho hum about losing the volume, I saw her in those jeggings and I was like GODDAM that is a large ass! HAHAHA. So she's fine just as she is, do i really need to make her perfect is the question. And we know there is no such thing as perfection, so what are we really striving for?

I probably will get my boobs done (next year). A lift is all. I already have volume and I don't mind if they will still have some sag, I'm not looking for pamela anderson boobs. I just want them to look youthful with the rest of my body. But I think I will draw the line there. I guess the answer to the question is Enough is Enough when YOU say it's enough right? When you've decided for yourself that you need to stop and work on having a healthier relationship with your body

My sister says I need to be happy with the body God gave me. Well, he gave me a thin body with awesome boobs and a great ass. I had that for 25 years of my life. HAHA. It went down hill when I had kids and adopted piss poor eating habits. So I can't be happy with the body I developed. I want the one I lost....or at least a semblance of the one I had, and when i re-gain it, it will be up to me to keep it this time!

I added a pic of judy in our leggings. LOL. Damn I'm glad i wore my glasses this time. No more complaints about not having a big enough booty!

Put some muscle in it!

Ok so I decided I was going to give my new garment a trial run before going out to do my mommy chores. I got the garment up as far as my hips and was like, no way this is going to make it up past the hips. I looked at the package and the size chart and sure enough, i ordered the right size for my measurements. So I couldn't understand what the issue is. The garment is a XL. My squeem fit me and it's a L. Hmm. I decided I would do the mommy chores first and deal with this task later because it seemed it was going to be quite the production. So after I came back and relaxed, I got to the business of trying to get it on again, remembering that when i first wore my first stage 2 garment, it was no piece of cake to put on either, It took me and one of the RH caregivers to help get that sucker on and over the booty. Not to mention fastening it. So I took a swig of my pineapple juice, wiped my mouth with the back of my hand (LOL real dramatic like) and got to work. Holy shit it was crazy hard getting it past my booty. I was about to give up and send the damn thing back but then I thought, Stop being a Biatch and get the thing on. LOL. So i sucked, plucked, tucked and finally got the thing fastened on the first row (thank god it has 4!!) So I included pics. IT is mad tight. I cannot wear the lipo foam with it. Oh sorry for the nip slip. LOL. I don't know if I will be able to wear this to sleep cause again, its really tight and i don't want to cut off my circulation. But i read somewhere that within a few hours or so it should loosen up I hope so. There you have it though, it wasn't impossible, just took a lot of work!

MASSAGE BALL?

Nomie at Elite says if you can't do the massages, you can improvise using the Yoga Roll, or an exercise ball. I did the exercise ball today and I have to say my back and my sides felt so much better. I did it for like 10 minutes up against the wall and letting the ball circle around my back and my sides. It felt really good and since I was standing, it wasn't taxing. The ball is not large, it's the size of a soccer ball and it's firm with some give. try to put enough pressure while you maneuver the ball. I figure if i do it several times during the day, that should be good (in lieu of one 40 min session). My skin felt much better. So that's an option for you gals exploring...

The Realness

Yes I am four weeks post op. Hurray! Now I've got another 4 weeks to get myself together before I get back to work! My body feels jiggly in a way it hasn't in many months. could be my mind playing tricks on me. But i really miss working out. So today is my first day on the treadmill. Twenty minutes to start just to get a feel for how my body bounces back.

Anyway, My bowflex came today and I'm super excited. According to Salama i can start regular exercise at week 6. But i will start with modified workouts on the bowflex (just not the type to require sitting). Mostly working my arms and my tummy.

Here's the realness.....Oh oh she's about to preach it. Sorry, but I love you and if I can't keep it real with you, who will??? We invest upwards of 10k or more in this surgery. Some of us gals (hey I love you-but I gotta keep it real) are still very much overweight and thinking this surgery is going to magically give us our perfect body without the hard work. I'm not judging....but in reality, the BBL is one stop on your journey to reclaim your perfect body (perfect in your image). Hopefully your journey started way before you decided to get the BBL. You were already working out, eating better and losing the weight. And hopefully after the Bbl your goal will be to get back to that so you can continue to reap the benefits of the surgery. The BBL is NOT a weight loss tool. Fat and out of shape with a nice booty is only that. Healthy, fit and walking with that healthy girl swag with a banging booty is the way to go. Treat your BBL as a gift to yourself for the hard work you've already done. Its the icing on your "cake". If you notice on the RS feeds, the really nice long lasting figures are the gals that work out and take care of themselves. Really, what sense is it going to make to spend all this money then talk about going back for more lipo cause you've gained weight in other places. Let's not do that to ourselves. If we really look at this procedure as a way of loving ourselves and doing something special for ourselves, let it be part of a series of things you are doing. Make it a package deal. For me, the surgery is a way to solidify my commitment to taking care of my body. I don't want to be that person that spends all this money only to be fat again. I'm not planning on losing weight, my goal is simply to be fit. If a few lbs are shed, then that's a bonus. The goal is to firm up so that I can walk proud that yes I have a phat ass, but it's a healthy ass! FIT is sexy!!! You don't have to buy a treadmill or a bowflex like me (i hate gyms-i'm a loner LOL), T25 by shaun T. He gets 25 mins of intense working out in only 25 mins. You have 25 minutes. All you really need is the motivation. IF spending 10k isn't enough motivation, then DAMN! Find something else. I also spend lots of time on Pinterest looking at "Big Booty Girl Fashions". LOL. I love seeing how big booty gals dress their judy. Check it out. L8tr Lovelies!

SQUEEMISH

Okay. So today I worked out. I did 35min on the treadmill, 2% incline (not much) and 3.2 mph. I worked up a lil sweat, it wasn't as taxing as i thought it would be and i wasn't out of breath so tomorrow i'll increase the incline and the speed.

Now, one of my incisions (near the cookie that was lipo'd) is still open. Not much, about a pin sized opening. But i'm like, it's been a month already. I think it keeps opening up because of how my garment sits in that area. Its at the crease of your thigh where your underwear sits. SO I think it is irritating the incision. I put a gauze to it and it came back with a pin sized (that small) spot of blood. So I've decided I need to come out of the garment for a few days to give that area time to really air out and give the incision time to fully close. That means I will have to wear my Large Squeem. I put on my cami and poured myself into the garment. I really want to continue with the compression to my midsection cause i need to train this sucker. Let's see how i do without the full body compression. I haven't seen any further swelling and my judy is steady at 45 1/2 (i measured today). I'm trying to hold onto the hips too. LOL. I will only use the squeem until my Corsets get delivered.

So while I was working out I was thinking I can't go all out like I used to on the treadmill because I am not trying to lose weight right? That also got me thinking about my eating. If I cut the carbs, the weight will come off. Unacceptable. So we are modifying everything. We are only limiting carbs, doing 35 mins of cardio and 45 mins of weight bearing exercises (bowflex). That should help keep me fit and firm up without losing too much weight. Damn talk about work! Can't wait to resume my squats and leg lifts etc. Gotta build that bulk under the judy to keep her lifted. LOL. At 2 months I will post another pic to see if there is any improvement. I need to stay out of the mirror. It lies to me. ROTFL. L8tr lovelies.

Squeems, Cinchers and Corsets OH MY!

Okay. So I had to do some due diligence cause I was not feeling the garments that I received in the mail yesterday. I had purchased what is listed as a CORSET waist trainer. What came in the mail looked like a cincher to me. So I got to googling to get the skinny on the difference. The breakdown....It turns out that in the waist training community, AKA Corsetiers, a cincher is a corset that is made for shorter waists (torsos). However, in the FAJA community, a clincher is that business we get from our doctors AKA squeems. They only cinch the waist 1-2 inches and don't really train the waist. As opposed to Corsets which can cinch you in up to 6-8 inches!!!. ALSO the biggest difference in a corset vs. corset waist trainer (as is advertised in some websites) is that the corset, aside from having the front fasteners, HAS TIES IN THE BACK. IF your garment doesn't tie in the back, it aint a waist trainer in the traditional sense of the word. You just got yourself another waist cincher. So that is what I got in the mail yesterday. It isn't like the cincher i got from Salama in that it's not a full body, it is only for the waist and it sits just under the bust. But just like the other cincher it folds and bunches at my back which i hate because it leaves grooves. So my Cherry Anne garment is also not a Corset....its just a more expensive waist cincher. I won't send that one back only because it's latex and i want to use it while i work out. But like the corsets, these cinchers also have the boning. So don't be fooled cause the websites make it seem like you are getting a corset, but really its just another type of waist cincher. The deciding factor is the ties in the back. That is what we want. And they are not cheap. Upwards of $120-150. I went to Orchard Corset, which I believe one RS sister suggested and they are having a sale so i bagged one for $76.

Hope this helps ladies. LOL. I'm about to post my waist clinchers on Ebay. LOL. L8tr.

MO BOOTY MO PROBLEMS

My girlfriend invited me to celebrate her birthday at a Casino. It's gonna be a girl's night out. So I figured this would be a great time to celebrate the new curves. So we are shopping for a sexy dress I can wear. Problems: Sexy dresses according to my new upgraded curves don't exist. LOL. I'm usually a size L in my dresses. But now, with 36-32-45 measurements, that puts me in the 1XL category. So the sexy dresses that I've been looking at (the clingy club dresses) don't come in that size. SMDH. And if I shop in the plus size websites, the dresses are just awful (not my taste)....So my vet sistahs I'd like to know where you guys are shopping and finding those sexy dresses you post....Looks like this weekend I'm gonna be hitting the mall!

Fluff Fairy, Real or Urban Legend.

LOL. I'm rolling into week 6 and cranking up the work outs. Started my waist training cause i'm tripping over the fact that I don't have the "side" view I wished for. Anyway, I am waiting for the fluff. Dr. Salama's post op leaflet says at 4-5 weeks there will be a considerable softening of the buttocks. I've read where the ladies talk about how their booty jiggles. Well, I don't know if it's perhaps that my butt has muscle underneath, so it shakes but not jiggles....hmmm I don't know but I'm waiting....It's no longer hard like it was after surgery where it felt like a brick. But I'm waiting for the jiggles. Is that too much to ask??? LOL. Where the hell is that Fluff fairy B*tch. Is she not aware that she is part of the 10K I paid for this surgery.? Does she not know she is required to make an appearance and set up permanent residence? I start squatting and leg lifts this week whether she makes an appearance or not. I gotta protect the investment. I'm getting older so I need to make sure she is perky and sitting up high. I still want a jiggle. The heart wants what it wants. :-)

My Shopping Spree!!!

Nothing like retail therapy. I went shopping yesterday and it was the best time i've had in forever. Before my BBL i hated to shop for clothes. I just didn't like the way some dresses and pants looked on my body. Regardless of how many people always complemented my figure. You know we are our worst critics. Well ladies, there wasn't a dress or outfit i tried on that I didn't like. OMG. Everything look BAM! LOL. Let me tell you I tried on this really nice wrap dress and when i tell you it was hugging the curves....My dressing room only had one mirror so I went out into the the area where the three way mirror was. LMAO this guy was there with his wife and I came out to look at myself in the three way, his eyes nearly popped out of his head but then he realized his wifey was there so he snapped his head back to see if she caught him looking. LOL. She didn't but it was hilarious. Then the wife looks at me and says wow that dress is really nice, the color is great. So I say, hmmm IDK I think it makes my butt look big, HAHAHA. She's like "and that's a bad thing?" But her husband is looking away like he doesn't even want any part of that conversation. LOL. Needless to say, I was buying up pencil skirts and such like crazy. Happy to report, I had to buy some blouses a size M (usually i buy a size L). And in dresses, depending on the fabric and cut, I was wearing a size L or size 14. Jeans are going to be a challenge. I tried on some jeans in New York and Company, the waist was too big but they fit in the hips :-(.....I think I'm going to save myself the drama and buy PZI jeans that are made specifically for curvy gals. Small in the waist and roomy in the hip. They are around $80 a pop but I can splurge on a really good pair of jeans. All of the items i bought are for spring/summer work wear. I did buy a lot of weekend casual stuff that also looked hot. Woohoo, loving the new body!!!! Now that I know how certain styles fit, I can feel more comfortable ordering from some of my favorite online stores. Dorothy Perkins had a great sale and I snatched up a lot of stuff there. L8tr lovelies.

CORSET QUESTION

For you gals that are doing your waist training with corsets. How do you wear it under your clothes with all of that extra shoe lace?? I mean the corset I have has strings like crazy. I know I can cut them but then they will start to fray....

You Are So Beautiful-To me!

I came across this article through Pinterest. It was very uplifting for those of us that struggle a little with our perceptions of our bodies (me-LOL). It goes through a list of things no one will tell fat girls....Fat being anyone who is not a size 0-10 :-)

YOU BETTER TWORK!

Hey Lovelies. Just wanted to give a quickie update on my first day back to work. I have to say I was blessed. We had our first hint of Spring in NY and the weather was perfect. So I wore a fitted black Turtle Neck sweater dress that i'd bought from Victoria Secret (LOL) and a professional jacket over it. I was trying not to make the judy so noticeable. But all of my clothes are fitted cause thats how i like em. I also wore my corset which I spent much of the last two weeks getting "seasoned". So I was ready. The moment I walked in the first thing people kept saying was how rested I looked and how thin i looked. LOL. this is why I love Black, it plays tricks with the eyes. My co-worker who is going to get Bariatric surgery and is one of only three people at my job that I told about the surgery was out of her mind. She was like "OMG money well spent, you look amazing...." Now just to keep it real and so you can imagine how truly crazy I am. I was like "Really?" Cause back on my emotional roller coaster ride I was feeling like, damn my ass looks so regular, no one's not even gonna notice. LOL. And then there's the issue with my tummy not being snatched like i wanted. But my girl was like, "nah you look amazing." So i felt good about that. Now I have a full length mirror in my office and I looked into it for a few moments (lingering) and I came to one very critical conclusion as i stared in awe at my reflection.......I gotta get rid of that cheap fucking mirror in my HOUSE! LMBO. Something about the mirror in my office i could really see myself and i was like...damn she's right I do look good! Just to experiment, when I came home I looked in my mirror again....bear with me now.... I swear that fucking bitch puts about five to ten pounds extra on me. And not on my ASS!!. That's it, she's gotta go. She is not good for my EGO and she is not doing justice to my judy. This weekend we are getting a new and improved mirror that won't distort. See I learned the cheaper the mirror, the more distorted the view. I knew it was playing tricks on me. LOL. I've gotta conquer this insanity.

On another note, I was exhausted at work. I learned that another agency has decided to take over our division so most of our union staff are safe with their jobs. But come May 20 we'll see if the Management staff (yours truly included) will survive the transition. Well honestly my attitude is que sera, sera. What will be, will be. Give me severance pay, I'll collect unemployment a few months, keep working on my body come the summer I will be banging and ready to strip...LOL. kidding. But I decided i'm not going to let it stress me. I spent lots of time and money getting degrees so i am sure something will come along. In the meantime, the weather is getting better and I am looking forward to looking fabulous in my new clothes. Im gonna make it werk! Can we say SUGAR DADDY? I knew you could. L8tr lovelies.

Pictures of the Judy

Ok lets try this again on the correct Blog. LOL. Here she is in all her splendor. Mind you this is the crappy mirror. When the fluff fairy comes, I want to have something to compare it to.

Corset

Just wanted to show u gals my corset. I almost got it closed all the way in the back so I'll decide whether to get a mallet one or just keep training the waist to a 30. The corset is by Orchard corset cs411 I think it's the beginner one. Comes in did colors but I opted for nude. Ur supposed to buy it 4-7 sizes smaller than ur waist size. I was more conservative opting for only 3 sizes down. The site has lots of videos and short blogs to help with sizing and choosing the right corset depending on what your goals are.

CORSET CRAZE AT WORK

Well lovelies, finally someone at work got the balls to approach me and comment that I came back "transformed" a new woman with a new body. LMAO. Then went on to say how everyone is just floored with my new improved killer curves....Fast thinker that I am. I simply stated, that i've always had killer curves but the reason it appears that I am curvier is because I am wearing a corset and doing waist training. Then I went on to explain that my doctor had prescribed a back brace after my surgery but it was hideous and boxy and so he told me i could use a corset and get the same support. LMAO. Then I pulled up my blouse and showed her. I was like "see, it pushes up my boobs so it looks like i had a breast lift, and it cinches my waist and makes my hips and butt look bigger." ROTFL. That girls' eyes popped out and she was like OMG. I have got to get me a Corset too. WOW it really transforms you. HAHAHAHA. So next thing I know all the gals are coming to me for corset fitting advise.....I am cracking up as i type this. Everyone is logging into Orchard Corset on their iPhones to see about buying their corset cause they want a banging bod like the boss. So I'm thinking I need to buy some stock in Orchard Corsets. LOL. These gals were not playing. Looks like for now the whisperings about how i got my killer curves has been quieted down. So there you go ladies. Feel free to use the same script. Hahaha. Oh and just a little update, i am really close to being able to close my corset all the way. I bought a size 30, which was very conservative of me, I've been wearing it now for a little over two weeks (I seasoned it for one week before I went back to work). So I am happy about that. This baby really works. L8tr Lovelies.

My waist training team

This is the team. My work coach, my workout partner, and my lover keeps me tight all night LOL

Squats, Donkey Kicks, Leg Lifts Oh MY!

Well lovelies I was talking to my girl gimebooty comparing our stats and talking about how much we missed our post surgery bootays. LOL. So my girl was tripping thinking that her booty is small. ITS SO NOT! My gal got a huge donkey ass. It is a thing of beauty. And I needed to tell her. LOL. Yes, her eyes are playing tricks on her...or perhaps her mirror needs to be thrown out too? Well I hadn't measured my booty in several weeks since I started working out. I was at a 45 period. I had somewhat accepted that fate and simply settled for waiting on that damn Fluff Fairy bitch...who hasn't made an appearance yet. So I decided hmm, let's see what Judy is measuring these days.....46. FORTY-SIX! Hot Damn doing my snoopy dance!!!! LMAO. But I know it's not that fluff bitch. I know it's the Incline training, the squats, donkey kicks and leg lifts. It really does work gals. It lifts that booty and gives it volume. So I am happy happy happy. Gained one inch.

Update on the work situation. Today it was ON. The tongues were wagging cause your girl wore a very fitted knit pencil skirt and an equally fitted blouse. And yes, the hour glass came through undeniably. So my boss happened to stop by and commented again that he can't understand how I came back so transformed. LOL. A client came up to me and said "your vacation was real good to you, you blossomed while you were away". I Blossomed? So my little gossip boy (my favorite drag queen) pulled me aside and gave me the skinny. The story is I went to Brazil or some other third world country and got a boob job, a tummy tuck, and I got a NIKI MINAJ booty. LMAO. The word is my ass is so big when I sit, I am not even sitting on the chair i'm just sitting on my ASS. I LAUGHED SO HARD I ALMOST PEED MYSELF. This B*tches are really talking smack. hahaha. Everybody is a gag cause my hips are curved. Nicki got nothing on me. But I just denied denied denied. My corset is the reason I have my hourglass. That's the story I told and I'm sticking with it. Hmmm. Wait till the spring finally breaks and the heavy coats and sweater come off. They are going to have PLENTY to talk about. LOL. L8tr lovelies. And hey, do them squats, donkey kicks and leg lifts. Throw in a few lunges too. It really WORKS!

Just the two of US!

Okay some of you dolls asked to see Judy in some clothing. LOL Hard to take pics of yourself. Some of you all are so good at it. I think maybe I need one of those selfie poles. Anyhoo, just a note, I been wearing black hoping to tone the judy down a bit. As you can see from the pictures. that shit don't work! Black is slimming but a big ass is a big ass. LOL. So try as I might to hide her, she still manages to get everyone's attention. IT is crazy at work seeing people's eyes just go to my butt. I had to ask my friend is it really so big people's eyes have to automatically go there. She just looks at me like "are you kidding me?" Then it's my tits cause that Corset jacks them up to my neck practically. LMAO hence the talk that I also got a boob job. NOT. A good bra and a corset is apparently all the lift I need. I also included a pic of the back of the corset as you can see girlfriend got it laced all the way now. Yahoo!

THREE MONTHS POST OP

Hey there lovelies I'm back coming to u straight from bootyland. Just dropping in to give a quick update. I've been working out like crazy and I like thT my body is strong and responding well. Only issue is that the weight and inches are coming off and so I think I've lost some booty. I was out for two weeks and when I came back everyone was like omg u are getting so tiny ( I'm not really). My girlfriend tells me the booty looks different like it dropped...hmm sound like a fluff fairy visited. My booty is also quite jiggly LOL. My scale is broke so I don't know if the weight loss is real and I refuse to measure my ass. So I'll have to take everyone's word for it. It does feel smaller to me but I can't overthink it cause the other option is to stop working out and that's not gonna happen. So a few pics to show ha what I'm working with. Love ha ????

Weekend Flow

Out and about gonna see what trouble I can get into

So you won the Booty Lottery. Now what??

Hello Lovelies. Coming to you from bootyland. I've been dropping by some posts lately and lots of gals that are going to graduate to the "other side" are asking what next questions. So I thought I'd take a moment to illuminate for you. See, crossing over is much like winning the lottery. You are faced with questions about what to do with all that money. In this case, it's what to do with all that booty. Now I am not booty expert....but i can impart the wisdom that i've picked up and share what is working for me now that I have all this "junk in my trunk." So strap in gals and lets go for a ride shall we.

Let me just say that this "what next" commentary is about what to do after you have recovered. Mind you it takes a full six months or so, but by month 3 and 4 you will be ready to start to show off your new best friend. LOL.

Lets talk food. Yum. What works for me is limiting my carbs. It puts unnecessary pounds on me. We're talking rice, potatoes, bread, cake, milk products ect. Good for my judy, not good for other parts of my body and our goal is to remain proportioned right? So I limit my carbs. If I have a heavy carby breakfast, I eliminate the carbs from lunch and dinner. And vice versa. Flexibility is key and control a must. You don't have to starve yourself, you just have to be smart about how you are going to eat. If I know I'm going to pig out on some ice cream cause it's just calling my name...then I'll limit my carbs all day and the ice cream is my prize. And I love giving myself prizes. LOL. It takes some planning and again, flexibility. I have days where I don't pay attention and I pig out. I had a JalapeƱo chicken sandwich from Wendy's with fries and my diet drink. DAMN IT WAS SOOOO GOOOD. I enjoyed every bite and just got back on program next day. No biggie. Don't stress over this and don't let it consume you. Just bee relaxed about it and remain mindful of what you are eating. You cannot eat blindly you have to keep track of what you put in your mouth so you can adjust your plan accordingly. Some of you do well with limiting fats. Same principle applies. Moderation and mindful eating. Our goal: keep our judy plump but the rest of the body lean...I keep the carbs to about 50 grams a day. Find out what works for you and do it. oh I almost forgot. I hate water, but I drink tons of it. Sparkling Ice flavored water is naturally flavored and delish.

Next....Working out...You knew I wasn't going to skip over this.... I'm gonna keep it 100% I hate working out. I wish so much that there was a secret pill i could take. But there isn't. So I've brainwashed myself that the working out is really for the health. It's for my heart and my longevity. My mom died at age 56. My husband at age 57. That is way too young to check out. IMHO. I find that when i put the emphasis on health it takes me to another place. If I workout only for the aesthetic, then I will start to get discouraged when I don't see my body responding the way I think it should. "why don't i see more muscle, why am i not losing any more weight"...the criticism goes on and on. If I focus on health, that's easier. When i run up a flight of steps and I'm not out of breath, that's progress. When I can walk in heels without my legs getting fatigued, that's progress. If i sit up from the toilet and don't hear my joint crack...that's progress. You see what's happening. You can appreciate the progress you are making when working out if you measure it by how your body is "feeling". That's what works for me and keeps me working out five days a week. The routine: 30 minutes of cardio. I set the treadmill on Incline at 10-15% 3.5-3.8 MPH. I blast my music and I occupy my mind with an iPad app called "BIT GYM". It's a virtual app that has different landscapes that you can run or walk through and the camera on your iPad tells the program how fast you are walking or running and it simulates it. So you think you're running through the alps, the california vineyards. etc. It tracks how far you went, how many calories you burned and keeps a log for you. And you can share it with friends on Facebook. I love the app. It keeps my brain occupied so I don't even notice i'm working out. After my "run", I get on my bowflex and work several body parts. I break my body parts into different days so that i can squeeze my workout in an hour. Every four weeks I change up my routine. These past three weeks I've been working with free weights and using Zumba for cardio. It keeps me from getting bored :-) I also get on Pinterest and check out other exercise ideas to try. Again, it helps from boredom but it also keeps your body from hitting a plateau. And if you don't feel like it one day, take the day off. Easy peasy. STAY OFF THE SCALE! It's your enemy. LOL. It lies to you. Measure with a tape measure and keep track if you must or just pay close attention to how your clothes are fitting you.

Dress Up! You didn't spend this money to hide that beautiful work of art! I'm not saying you are starved for attention, but you want to know your money was well spent. LOL. After my swelling went down I tried on EVERY OUTFIT I OWNED. I wanted to know what fit, what didn't look right etc. Only then did I donate to the Salvation Army. LOL. A lot of items did not make it. Learn how to dress your new body. I went on pinterest and searched Kim Kardashian style. You may hate her, I don't care for her but the gal knows how to dress her curves. So i was taking notes. Pencil skirts, monochrome dresses, SPANX are your new best friend. Don't be shy to wear them. It helps smooth out everything especially when wearing those really snug dresses!. Try on everything you are going to buy. This is crucial. You want to make sure what you buy is going to accentuate your new beautiful body. Not hide it. The jeans that work for me are the Jeggings of course. But I also bought Poetic Justice jeans. They fit fantastic. No gap, hug the booty just right. Only if you really want attention should you wear your leggings out in public. LOL. Your judy will be popping! Amazon.com has great skirts and dresses. Some stuff is pricey cause it's designer, but they have some really good deals too. Only venture into online shopping after you have an idea of what is fitting your new shape and what size and cut compliments you. So far everything i've bought I have liked. That is quite the accomplishment! Everyone has their unique style of dressing. I like my clothes to fit snug. You can keep it classy with your accessories. IT only starts to look trashy if too much skin is showing and we showcase poorly. I had on a dress I bought from JCP. It's very fitted, judy was just popping out. But I wore it with a pair of pumps (black pointed toe) and minimal jewelry. Was she still rude....hell yes, but she was also respectable. LOL. I put on a cardigan that stopped just above judy. To add a lil more class to the act. I'm at the office after all. I like wearing my jeans with my high heeled pumps (ala kim K.) and it perks the judy up and people start ta looking cause you know how your hips dip when you walk in your heels. No amount of squats will keep the judy from jiggling. I am the squat queen, my ass rumbles when i walk. LOL. The fluff fairy been good to me. Hahaha.

I have to say this. When you have a big booty, people's perception of you is different. Is she a lady, is she a stripper (LOL)....As i was doing my errands today, two thicky thick ladies came out of a Planet Fitness laughing and chatting until they saw me pass. Now remember i have my mirror sunglasses. The smile disappeared and through the reflection in the glass on a store front I could see them both look back. One made a comment (i didn't hear) and they both were just cackling. Now...VERY IMPORTANT. If i had low self esteem I would have been crushed even though i didn't hear what they said. But the laughter was the kind you do when you want someone to know your laughing...unnecessarily loud. But it was hater ade. And they drank plenty of it. So i had my own private chuckle. You will get lots of good attention and some not so good. If you feel fabulous you will exude that and some will appreciate it and some will hate ya for it. That's their problem keep doing you Boo! You paid good money for your surgery, work it. Or as RuPaul would say "Good Work honey". LOL I love that show.

Lastly, know that you are a queen. One with a big beautiful butt. LOL. Treat yourself like the queen you are. Get that mani-pedi, keep your skin hydrated. I moisturize with Moroccan oil. i swear by it. LOL. Keep your hair on point. I'm a do it yourselfer all day. So I do my own pedi-mani and my own hair. you are more than just your booty. You are the total package! Keep practicing that new booty girl swagger. LOL. New booty deserves a new walk. I watched all sorts of You tube videos on how to walk sexy in heels. Hahaha. Above all, embrace this new and improved you. Enjoy it! And take care of it.

Feeling Myself

Some days it jus be like that! Nah Mean? LOL. So i'm up and about doing mommy chores but now that I've got my big booty the mommy rags are garbaaaj. No more frumpy sweat pants and sweat shirts for me. Nah my homies,its a new day. Hahaha. Had a man follow me in the dollar tree asking if he could just have a minute of my time to introduce himself. I was like "nah boo, i'm really busy"....guess i'll see ya next lifetime.....he's a bit too old for me :-( Hope you gals are having a stellar day. Those who are in the booty Sorority. Go forth and conquer. Those gals waiting to cross over. This is what ya got to look forward to! Get ready! Oh and gals, new booty requires new clothes, new walk, new swagger and new bras!!! Gotta pick them babies up so that hour glass can come through :-)

DO MA ASS LOOK FAT IN THESE JEANS?? TELL THE TRUTH

SIX MONTHS POST OP!!! Can't believe it's been six months. Hello Ladies, the Tiger reaching out to you from BootyVille. I hope all my fly sistahs are doing well. As for me, well I am in the pink. Doing very well thank you. But you didn't come here for that right? Lets get to the facts. LOL

Waist 30
Fat ASS: 46
Bust 36 (But still wear a 38DD 0_o )

I'm still working out 5 days a week... It's the reason I think the Judy is all plump and full. LOL. I am very happy with the way the body is responding. The eating? Well the struggle is really my bitches. See, if I limit what I eat and cut out my carbs the weight starts coming off and I start losing....EVERYWHERE. I don't really want that. So moderation is key. So I recently bought the Nutri Bullet and i've been juicing. It works good for me so far. Helps me to not overeat. But I am not going to sugar coat this ladies...YOUR GIRL IS KILLING THE GAME! hahahaha. Judy is plain old rude. In everything she wears. I've stopped trying to hide her at work. She's there and she will not be denied. When I go out, she is the center of attention. Just today had a cutie begging me to let him take me to Jamaica. LOL. Nah bruh, i'm not about that life. hehehehe. But yes we are having fun and feeling good. Sometime in October I will be going under the "tube" again getting smart lipo for my tummy. I've gotten it down to a decent size, but the reality is to really rid my belly i've got to cut out a lot of stuff from my diet and I like food. And I absolutely do not want a tummy tuck...Besides, I work out hard enough. DAMN cut a girl some slack Nah Mean? So I am going to Dr. Diktaban from Advanced Cosmetics in NY. He did my chin lipo and he's an expert at the smart lipo. He is very optimistic that I will have an excellent outcome. So I'll be doing a review for that! I'm very excited.

As for the love life....Well no love yet, but ya gurl is out there! I'm dating and having fun doing it. Haven't met anyone that I'd want to give it all up for. LOL. The great thing is that the new body and the way I feel has helped me gain a new confidence with the male species that I wasn't feeling when I found myself suddenly single again. So Dr. Salama, I thank you cause the booty is poppin. LOL. Every mirror or glass I walk by I have to give a glance. I really like my judy. I don't think she's too big but my friends insist that I need a better pair of glasses. LOL. I've grown to really appreciate her shape and how she "fits" with the rest of me. As you gals know, in the beginning it was a love/hate thing with Judy. Some days she was big, some days i was convinced she was too small.
I' m good. No round two for me. The attention I get is really a little overwhelming sometimes... From the guys and the gals.
Any bigger and i wouldn't be able to walk the streets. No I am very happy with my judy. And I do not regret the surgery in the least bit!

So I posted some photos of what I wore to work today on casual Friday. LOL. And yes I wore high heels to boot so she was just as perky as can be. Hahaha. Hope all you hopefuls are looking forward to your journey, I think it's worth it. To my soulja's that crossed over....Hope you are doing well and feeling fabulous. L8tr lovelies!

Shake the Cake!

Make it pop?
0:44
Ok I was in the mood to be silly so ya girl decided to see if she could make it jiggle. LOL. That twerking business is no joke I am not trying to get a hip replacement!

The Tigerlilly TWERK!

I don't know why the profile update didn't make it into the newsfeed O-0. Enjoy my shenanigans......oh it's the update up on top :-)

TEN MONTHS!

Wow. Time flies. This time last year I was looking forward to spending my birthday with my sisters in Atlanta. I can't believe I'm about to hit 51. Time stops for no one. LOL. Well my bootyful sisters, I hope you are all feeling and looking fabulous. Those of you that have crossed over! Welcome to bootyland. I hope you are wreaking all sorts of havoc with your new curves :-). For those of you waiting to cross over, your time to shine will soon arrive.

A quickie update on me. Life has been busy. As you know just before me surgery the non profit i was working at was deciding to close it's doors cause 19 million dollars went missing 0_o. So 3500 employees were let go between the time of my surgery till June 1 of this year. I was picked up by a new company for the transition of the programs and then like other Directors let go. So i am writing a new chapter in my life "the lazy girls guide to making money from home". LOL. Yep. The hell with going back to work for someone else. I'm done. Instead i've taken to using my writing talents to help pay for bills and I am Day Trading too. Yes, just call me Ms. WallStreet. I'm good right now. The best thing that's happened. Sometime you need a kick in the ass to get put in the right direction. I sold the Range Rover and traded it for a 2016 Jeep Compass (still tricked it out tho). And I'm riding pretty. It's called leverage ladies, you gotta anticipate what could go south and prepare. A fancy ride is nice but when stuff starts to break, it's out of pocket money that i'd rather spend elsewhere. Some of my plans are on shelf, like my boob and tummy job. Only for a moment though. There are more pressing matters at hand. I did decide to get a tummy tuck, but without the Ab re-attacment.

Let me elucidate. Turns out my surgeon let me in on that most tummy tucks involve not only the removal of the excess skin and fat, but the sewing of the ab wall (to give that six pack). So most of the pain you experience has to do with that muscle being sore when sewn together. You have the option of not having the ab wall re-attached and just have the excess skin and fatty removed. You will still see ab definition just not the six pack. But the tummy will be flat. Also, he examined my boobs and advised if I want a lift, i should consider going a size down because these babies are packing. LOL. A nice size C or D...I'm a DD or sometimes an E depending on the bra. Without the reduction, eventually the boobs will start to sag again under the weight.

As for Ms. Judy, you can see from the pics she is still proud. I am still working out 5 days a week. The eating is hit and miss only because I get so caught up in work that I really forget to eat then I'm starving and reaching for anything. But that's not happening too often, I still drink green smoothies and try to keep balance in what i eat. The measurements are still the same as last time. Now that the weather is getting a bit cooler I will start wearing my corset again I am still obsessed with my waist being snatched. We want what we want!

Overall, I am still very satisfied with my body. Last month I went to my family re-union, most had not seen me since I began my weight loss journey in early 2014. So they were floored! All anyone kept asking me about was my Ass. LOL. Cuz how do you get your booty to pop like that. Most of my family are on Facebook and I am always posting exercises from Pinterest for the booty. So I just told them to do those workouts like I do and their booties will pop like mine too. LMAO. Tongues were wagging my butt was the talk of the day. And I had the audacity to wear leggings so....Bye Lovelies. Stay Fab!

Bootyful Friends

Hello ladies. Just wanted to holla at ya. This past weekend my booty sistah Givemebooty paid me a visit in the NYC from her hometown in Maryland. We carried on like high school friends. Dipped into a Macy's dressing room and compared our bootys cause after all whats a pair of gals to do? LOL. And that woman had the nerve to insinuate that my booty was bigger than hers and she didn't like hers as much. I have to ask Salama if the BBL surgery has any direct affect on our vision and sanity cause that girl's ass measures 48 and it is huge compared to my modest 46 inches. LMAO. OMG she couldn't even fit it in her jeans. We must have been quite a site going into the dressing room and giggling and whispering. Ppl must have been like "what are they two heffas up to?" After our dressing room antics, we did a little "window" shopping since miss booty had already bought up most the store. We finally ended up in a TGIF for drinks and snacks. It was so good to see her, it's been 9 months since we were face to face in Miami getting our buttock enhancements. So ladies, if you ever have a chance to link up with your booty buddy, do so. It's just good ole fun :-) Now that I think of if, we should have taken belfies to post :-( Pictures have been excluded to protect the innocent.

A WOW Moment!

I was going through my camera trying to figure out its features cause I never really use it. I was trying to figure out how to post a video for a you tube video i'm thinking of doing. Anyhow, I came across these two pics, pre-op of course and I had a total WOW moment. Sometimes we are so hard on ourselves and not kind enough to our bodies. Those of us that have crossed over, you know what i'm talking about. That emotional rollercoaster/temper tantrum we get when the vision we had in our heads doesn't match with what we are seeing in the mirror. And you all know how I feel about my mirror. Yeah that bitch is still around LOL, but I'm on to her tricky ass and I know the distortion she reflects back to me. But the camera don't lie (well that's another bitch that adds a few pounds extra). So I post this and encourage you to have your Aha moment by looking through some old pics and comparing them. You've come a long way baby!

HALF NAKED TRUTH

Ok. So after working out I was going through my usual mirror worship ritual. Oh you don't know about that? Ok my darlings let me give you the 411. Loving our bodies doesn't just miraculously happen one day or the months following surgery. That takes work. Looking in the mirror every day and ignoring the flaws and do nothing but celebrate the beauty...and accept the flaws as part of that beauty, Ya dig? So I was going through my ritual of appreciating how hard I work out. Yes, giving myself a big ole pat on the back for all those days I want to not work out, then i have moments when I look in the mirror and I know for a fact that if not for my workouts, my body would not look like it does. Yeah i'd have a booty, but i'd have a lot more other stuff too. So I'm sharing because part of the growth involves transparency. No photoshop. NO smooth skin, yes, the dimples are all there and the mom pouch, though a bit smaller are accounted for. Amber Rose said it best "beautiful babies give you beautiful dimples". So those are my battle scars. My proof that I have pushed forth three humans from my body over the past 28 years. She is not perfect, but she's beautiful and she is me. Never forget to celebrate you and all of your perfect imperfections my lovelies!

TEASER ALERT

Hey. The Tiger is back. This is just a teaser, had a moment to drop a few lines but I promise I'll be back to give a full review/update. Muah!

Salama Doll update. The Tigerlilly Chronicles.

Hey dolls. I've been gone a minute and lo and behold some of you have gotten married, engaged, having second babies. Damn! Hope everyone is blessed. As for me, I'm still me. LOL. Still working as an independent contractor from home and I love it. Doing all kinds of things on social media blah blah blah. Im good. Lets get to business. The judy still measures 46. My waist is down to 30. Boobs still 38. I still work out 5 days a week. I've been doing Cize workouts for about 1.5 months with Shaun T. I love it. I'm taking a break to start up with my lower and upper body weight routines and get back to my treadmill which I miss. And I miss my squats too. LOL...Ok. I'm gonna preach. You gotta work on your body. The surgery is not enough. I didn't get my tummy done and I'm actually glad because it has motivated me to really continue to work on the body. It's not super snatched, but I love that I can wear my crop tops and nothing is spilling over my pants. JS. I'm also afraid that as I get older if I'm not fit, all this fat will sag and look a hot mess.....As far as my eating, it's as it always has been; I live with moderation. I try to be mindful of my eating so as not to go overboard. My doctor still wants me to lose weight. Yeah right. This ass cost me upwards of 15k and more so...hell no. Tea....Well I went to Georgia for a family reunion over the memorial day weekend. The talk throughout the weekend was how perfect and round by ass was. LOL. My cousins kept slapping my ass. My younger cousins asking me for advice to help their booty pop like mine. So yeah ladies those of you waiting to have your surgery, if you are shy, be ready for the attention you are going to get. Both positive and negative. Yesterday at Kmart as i was crossing the parking lot a car literally screeched it's breaks and the guys in the car were like " Yo you see the ass on that shawty". LOL I pretended like I didn't even hear them and kept walking. People looking at me. LOL. The judy gets attention wherever she goes. Funny thing is that to me she just looks like a regular booty. Apparently my eyes are still faulty. Hahaha. So you know the weather is better and it's time to show out. So I wear my crops and my pants and I just let it do what it do. That's what you have to do. YOU!. I saw a lady the other day and I could tell she had some work done, probably dominican republic flow. That waist was SUPER snatched and that booty was popping!. But she didn't look fit and that was the only thing that killed it for me. She had that lazy i've got a fat ass walk. Ladies, make a commitment to not just look good but to look fit. I think that shit is sexy as hell when you are walking and you got a pep in your step and walking upright with energy for days! The only ones that know about my surgery are my sisters and they tell me that my results look natural because it's in proportion with the rest of me. That's where Salama's skill comes into play. Symmetry is everything ladies. yes I have dimples, but i had those before the surgery. I will not do a round two. It's just not necessary. This butt gets a lot of attention, more would be unbearable. It can get crazy guys I really want you to know the attention is real. I mean EVERYWHERE I go I get noticed. I love that shit. LOL Well, I hope you are all doing fabulous. These pics I'm posting are from today. The sweat pants are aeropostale and they are real soft so when I walk the judy rumbles. LOL. I hope I didn't cause anybody problems. I'm so fresh I made a crop top out of a t-shirt dress....Can't wait to hit the beach I'm gonna rock my two piece!

More Booty Pics

Well just a lil sumptim. If you're fresh, and you will be when you get that new booty installed, get a few pairs of leggings and go out and show out! LOL. Girl you will be causing all sorts of whip lash so make sure you're insurance is paid up. HAHAHA
Miami Plastic Surgeon

dr salama is such an artist. We had up to 9 girls in the recovery house and everyone had a unique contour and bootiful booty. Not one unnsatisfied customer. He is straight forward no nonsense and he knows his craft. The staff are on point. Everyone is coordinated from the driver down to the cleaning lady LOL. Everyone works as part of a team and u will appreciate that so much during ur recovery. It's true that while ur in their care ur only job is to recuperate and that's what they make sure u do. as for me I am happy with my results and so happy I got to meet so many amazing women during this journey. It has been worth every dollar spent. No regrets.