45 Yrs Old Mother of 3. Tired of a Flat Rear End. - Miami, FL

I used to have a nice shape, small waist, and a...

I used to have a nice shape, small waist, and a moderate round butt. Then after my last child, now 10 my behind fell and never rose again :(, I've never had hips and always wished for it. Thank God for science and come 9/30/16 I will be getting my bbl done @ Spectrum with Dr. Llorente. I'm 5'4" and currently weigh in at 138 lbs, I thought I was 140 lb lol. Well I'm told to try to maintain what I have and possibly gain about 5 lbs in addition.. So I'm looking to weigh 145 lbs by d day. This site has been such a great and phenomenal help, I couldn't have gone anywhere else to get all these information in one stop. It's almost borderline stalking as I do my research and read up on other rs doll's page. Thanks to all that take a moment to document their walk/journey it's totally priceless. I'm so excited and can't wait to start buying my supplies a little at a time. Any advice, any recommendations.

40 Days Pre Op

It's count down time for me. Exactly 40 days to my procedure. My doctor has changed to Sergio Alvarez as Llorente no longer works with Spectrum. I can't wait to get my new body. I will be posting some pre-op pictures. I've gained weight for the procedure. I started at 5'4" and 135 lbs, I'm now at 146 lbs and really not happy with the weight gain. I can't wait to get this over with and not feel so over weight. My cloths don't fit has well now, and that really sucks. I'm kinda vain and not happy with the jiggly look when I'm dressed

I'm already getting my supplies and spending a lot of time on RS and I'm learning so much from my research. Things no one person can tell you.

How to change doctors name

How do I change the name of my doctor, not sure if I'm doing something wrong but the edit doesn't really function in that aspect.

9 days Post op

I got my procedure done on 9/30 @ around 7am. My appt was for 6:30 am. I met with the anesthesiologist, really nice guy. Then I met with dr. Alvarez, really down to earth individual and up front. He asked for what I wanted, I showed him the printed prints and he was honest that I didn't have enough fat and also ppls shapes are different..... I was confident in his ability, i was marked up, picks taken, then to the OR.

All I remember was the cocktail guy making a line on my left arm and being told to relax and take deep breath and then someone trying to wake me up. I didn't feel cold like everyone else did. Being dressed and wheeled out to the car.

Some post op pics

Recovery is not easy I tell ya. Sleeping on my stomach is no joke either. I can't wait till I can sleep on my back and side
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon