45 Yr Old Fitness Instructor Wanted a Lift and Tuck - Miami, FL

Dr. Alvarez was so honest and open during our...

Dr. Alvarez was so honest and open during our consultation. His nurse made me feel at ease with the procedures I was getting done. My surgery time was at 3 so I got there at 2 and they prepped me and had me in OR by 315..I will highly recommend this surgeon Dr. Sergio Alvarez to do any cosmetic work you are looking for. He's very professional and will give you his honest opinion as to what areas you need done..he's very upbeat and charismatic..he's a cuttie also..if I decide to have any more surgeries, i will definitely travel to Miami to see him. The OR staff were very nice and clean, the building Spectrum Aesthetics was clean and my massages..oh they felt so good..

1 week post surgery without garment

It's healing good..the sides are still very swollen..i will update next week

2 weeks out

I am two weeks out of surgery with Dr Sergio Alvarez..I feel great. Look great, taking it day by day.,swelling go in doen, had a massage yesterday and felt wonderful afterward..
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr Sergio Alvarez is my favorite Dr..he took the up most care of me..he gave his honest opinions and he did a FANTASTIC JOB from the results I have seen..I am very pleased..and I will return of I decide to get more work..He is well worth the trip from VA to Miami