42 with 5 Kids 5 Grandkids Small Frame 135pounds 5.2 Height. Trying to Get to 140.

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I am looking for bbl more hips and ass. I have...

I am looking for bbl more hips and ass. I have always been small. this is the largest I have been .just hoping for self and great job cuz I am doing this one time. I have been looking in to this for past 2year and am ready. put my deposit down and made the date. so excited and scared lol but no turning back now. There is a lot am going to do this year that i have been putting off

getting organized lol bbl hear I come.

my date is March 21. can't wait starting to get supplys. And looking at hotels and flights. having a hard time putting on More weight but I will be ok by March. excited!!!

The big day !!

so it's been a long time since I posted I had to change My date now it's in 3days !! June 8. am on my way to Miami in the morning can't wait. my boyfriend is coming with me . I hope I have everything I need but if not I'll get it there. Well I pray for my safe surgery and good recovery.