40 Year Old Osak Omulepu doll in the making

Just paid my deposit with Liz at Spectrum and...

Just paid my deposit with Liz at Spectrum and booked my date with Dr Omulepu. Liz is very sweet and helpful. I had access to her through text, email and phone which was awesome. Now I am trying to decide if I should stay at the Best Western Hotel located right behind spectrum or book an RH. The RH is twice as expensive but includes meals and transportation and even. Few supplies. My husband is welcome at A New Life recovery house. Decisions, decisions!

No more Dr Osak- at least not now

So most of you heard Dr O got his license revoked for incidents that happened last year so I'm back to the drawing board. I'm really leaning back towards the Dominican Republic again. Originally I was going with Cabral and I let my husband talk me into staying state side. Well that didn't work out either! I have really been eyeballing Yilly Santos' work lately... Maybe I'll request a quote and see what she says! STAY TUNED!

Trying to get a refund from Spectrum

I have been calling Spectrum about the status of my refund ever since finding out Dr Omulepu can't perform my surgery, and they are playing games. First they wouldn't answer the phone, so last week I called from a different phone with a different are code and they answered! Said I have to wait three weeks before a refund is issued just in case the doctor is able to come back. Umm no. I'm getting my money back!! I'm going to call today from a different number!

That's all folks!

I guess this concludes this review. I'll start another one about my new doctor Wilfrdo Rodriguez.

40 Year Old Rodriguez Doll in the Making TT/BBL

After an unexpected issue with the first doctor I chose in Miami, I did more research that led me to a hidden gem; Dr Wilfredo Rodriguez in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. He works at CIPLA with Cabral, Yily, and Duran but isn't as popular or as expensive. You can follow him on Instagram @drrodriguezplastic.

The quote was $3800 for tummy tuck, bbl and additional lipo to my inner thighs. I contacted him on WhatsApp and he wrote back asking me to please contact his English speaking assistant Vanessa and gave me her number so I did. She asked some questions and asked for pics and a couple of hours later gave me the quote and told me how to book my surgery date. He requires a $500 deposit.

I will be staying at Armonia recovery house. I contacted her on WhatsApp also and she called me right away and was very informative. She requires a $100 deposit that is paid online to book your dates.

Arrived in the DR!

On my way to Armonia Recovery house. My driver is Pedro and he's super sweet. Myra sent me a picture of him so I would know who to look for and its a good thing she did because my name wasn't on the sign he was holding up! Me and another doll who I met at the airport and are staying at the same RH are on our way to drop off our bags and then I'll be going to CIPLA for my consultation with Dr Rodriguez.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon