40 Year Old 5'3 with Slim Build. 145 Pounds. Miami, FL

I was scheduled with Hasan but now I'm with Mcadoo...

I was scheduled with Hasan but now I'm with Mcadoo. I can't wait to have the curves that I desire. I know Mcadoo can give me that! I've been slim and athletic my whole life...now is time to stop done traffic! I wanna feel sexy for myself and my man (he's 25...don't judge lol). I stopped eating lingerie because I don't feel sexy anymore. It's time to change that !

Hemoglobin Low...Please Help! 42 days To get it up!

Just came from my pcp. My hemoglobin is 10.4. I have 6 weeks to get it up. Any suggestions? Please help!

pre op photos

My Doctor is a Hater!

So after I informed my doctor about my surgery, she started bitching about my reasons for doing it. She told me to worn out! I'm in better shape than her ragged azz! Then she asked if my boyfriend put me up to it! B@#! $h I'm 40! Don't nobody make me do anything I don't wanna do. He didn't even know this was poss til I informed him. Now she's trying to talk me out of it and she's been acting funny at my appointments by saying lil slick shit to the nurses like "she needs these unnecessary labs done for her surgery...COSMETIC surgery". She's talking my surgery personal instead of professional. I'm so pissed!

I only want to bring the necessary supplies. What do I NEED? Right now I have ab board, foams, sun dresses, chux, iron pills and that's about it.

Met Dr. Mcadoo

I met my dr. today. He was cool. He seemed somewhat distracted. Not as personable as others have stated but silk really nice. I showed him my pics and he gave his genuine advice for my possible outcome. I was nervous about not having enough fat but he said I'm good. I Today was suppose to be my date but an UTI changed all of that so now I'm scheduled for Wednesday. I can't wait.

Labs Cleared!

My urinalysis came back good so I'm on my way to Miami for surgery tomorrow! Yay! Team I'm excited and nervous at the same time!

Day of treatment

I made it! Thank GOD! I was a nervous wreck but I was also excited. I got there around 6am. They tried to tell me to come at 3:30. No ma'am, yall promised me early morning and a newly made friend/ mcadoll told me to get there early and they won't turn you around. ..and they didn't. I finished signing paperwork, too a pregnancy test, got drawn up, took pics and a video with Mcadoo. After that it was maybe 8am...I met Gabriel, the anesthesiologists right after that and he hooked me up to the IV. The mist came and got me and told me to lay on the table. Gabe put something in my IV and next thing I know, I wad waking up on my stomach telling them I had to pee. They said again. ..this is the fourth time and I said, "I don't remember". We all laughed and I don't remember getting in the car or the car ride home. I remember not being able to get comfortable on my back.Even with all of the pillows, I couldn't get comfortable. ..then I remembered my pool ring. Placed it on top of 2 pillows, placed this $4000 butt in there and That's All she wrote. I've been sleep ever since. I'm so happy that is over and healing process can begin.

28 days post op

Pics...pics...pics... I still have swelling in my back, sides and stomach. Done days more than others. I'm wearing my faja, foams, ab board and waist trainer and it's hotter than fish grease outside. I really should have gotten this done in the winter of fall. Other than that, my butt is soft on top and is starting to feel a little sore yo the touch. My lipo areas are tingling and burning and itching like crazy. My butt itches too...a lot. I can't wait till this is over. ..2 more months. I think I still will be cautious and afraid to sit on my butt after that. I may wait 6 months if I can. Anyway. ..my lounge hurts my back done days and I end up laying in my bed on my stomach. Not often, about 3 or 4 times. I love my results. My butt had dropped but still remains the same size. I'm hoping it stays this size.

40 days post op

I asked for upside down heart with projection. Dr. Mcadoo called it pear with orange projection. That's exactly what I got.

Does anyone know when the most shrinking tales place. I'm almost 6 weeks right now and I'm curious about when my butt will do the most shrinking

Booty pics

The dropping of the Butt

How I sleep and sit...Anti gravity chair

I cut the bottom iut to allow my butt to hang. I put lots of pillows around the hole as extra protection and comfort.

My chair

Sexy swimsuit

8 weeks PO

9 1/2 weeks

11 weeks post op

Dr. Mcadoo did an awesome job. He gave me exactly...

Dr. Mcadoo did an awesome job. He gave me exactly what I asked for and even exceeded my expectations. He has a wonderful personality and made me feel relaxed and comfortable. My results are looking better everyday! I made an awesome choice by picking Dr. Mcadoo! He is an excellent and gifted doctor!

Mcadoo Booty

4 1/2 month update pics

Aventura Plastic Surgeon

He is very knowledgeable and caring. He had a wonderful personality that makes you deel very comfortable!