40 Something Remodel........Lift It, Shift It and Remove It!!!!

Hello Everyone!! I joined RS Nov.'14, and I want...

Hello Everyone!! I joined RS Nov.'14, and I want to thank you all for being so forth-coming with such helpful info. I will be getting a bbl and breast lift. At 22yrs. I had my 1st. med.surgery since then there have been many so I'd like to do something about my scars. I'm leaning toward Dr. Salama, but I want to do more research. I want everything lipo'd a tiny waist and aaaaaaaass for days!!! I have realistic expectations and will post my before pics when I set my date.

So much more to be done

It's been almost a year since I've posted and I feel a bit out of touch. During my late teens and twenties I suffered several injuries and they hadn't bothered me much until recently. So I do count that as a blessing, however, I must put my priorities in order and make certain all repairs are done so it doesn't interfere with the elective surgury. Everything happens for a reason and a purpose. Since my last post I've hear outstanding things about Dr Fisher. So I need to go back and reach him again.
Miami Plastic Surgeon