38 Year Old Going to Have a Bbl Done by Dr. Salam. July 15 - Miami, FL

I truly excited and nerves at the same time. In...

I truly excited and nerves at the same time. In 2003 I had lipo done here on charlotte and it was a horrible experience. I currently have lumps in my stomach do to the first surgery. This time around I'm having a bbl. I've done plenty of research and I've decided to go with Dr. Salama I'm Miami. It work is amazing. I have a friend of a friend who just had this done and she look good. I haven't booked my room yet. Do anyone have any suggestion far as a good room and also one that is close to the office?

Booked & Ready

Omg!!!! I'm booked with my flight & apartment. Shhh is getting real. I had my physical today. Waiting on my labs to come back. I'm excited and can't wait for my new booty???????????????? I mean body lol????????????????????. I just wish my husband could stay the whole 2wks. Im feeling down about that but I'm a big girl.I think I can handle being alone for 3days. I think it's more of me having to travel back by myself.

Out with the Old!!! In with the New...Booty That Is!!!!!!!

I arrived in Florida on Wednesday the 13th. My pre op was Thursday. I met with Nomie Dr. Salama coordinator. She was the sweetest. I was hoping that I would see Salama on that day but I didn't. That was fine do to how comfortable Nomie made me feel. I spoke with her about my concern's and what I wanted to have done. Instead of having just the bbl I also included arms & inner thighs. It was an additional $1000 but do to them not having any boppy pillows she took off $50. So that was cool. Target have them for $26 and I have a really cute one that came in pink. There're in the baby section.

I stayed @ the Best Western 10mins away from the main office and were sx take place. When I say the hotel has done a major upgrade... Its really nice and it was cheap. I paid 300 for 4 days. I'm checking out on Saturday and checking in to my timeshare for the remaining of my stay. Hell I haven't used it so this was the perfect time. Lol. Oh I forgot to mention it's a strip club right across the street for the hotel which that was a plus...... Lol

Day of sx....... I was do to have sx @1130. Nomie called about 10:15 to let me know that they were running a little behind and to be there @1230. I didn't mind at all because my husband flight was delayed twice!!!!!! Smdh!!! And he didn't make it in that night. He arrived @8am and when he got to the room I was ready and waiting if u know what I mean..... Any who Dr. Salama is a cutie. The internet does him no justice. I had to throw that in ladies LOL. We talked. He took pics, marked me up and took his time with all my questions.

The aftermath Omg!!!!! Pain pain pain. The nurse who sat with me during recovery..... Ummmm I wasn't feeling her at all. Don't know her name. It's not the one with the black hair she was nice and had a big booty this other one didn't. She was so rough. I speak Spanish too and she was telling another doc Tht she was tired and ready to go. Like Hell I was in pain and ready to go. I purchased a rental car so I wouldn't hv to ride in a dirty cab. It seem like my husband took forever!!!!! Walking isn't bad at all actually it feels good. The only thing that's hurts like shit is my inner thighs. I have my follow up @9am tomorrow. I'm up writing this review @2:30am can't sleep because every time I fall off I have to pee!!!! Getting in and out of the bed is a challenge but I do it all by myself cause I don't want my husband touching me in the wrong spot. I will post pictures tomorrow. If anything is mispelled its the Percocet!!!!

Booty pics