38, 5'8" 230lbs of Fluffiness - Miami, FL

So I have been on and off of this sight for an...

So I have been on and off of this sight for an entire year now. I've finally decided to go with Dr. Fisher in Miami, Fl.. My experience with the team at Vanity Cosmetics has been great thus far. My assistant Margaret is the absolute best. I received immediate response and I can't wait to meet everyone in person.

Southwest is my BFF..

So the airlines were having a 3 day sale.. I got roundtrip for my procedural dates for a shocking $197. 97.. No bullshitting!!! My date is set, my deposit is paid and now my flight is booked.. I am definitely on my way to being Bootylicious

Recovery Houses

I am having a hard time finding a recovery house. Do I really need to be at a recovery house. Can someone tell me how long was it before you were up and moving around after a BBL...

Geeeeshh...Anybody ????

Gaining weight is so easy,but losing weight is HELL! I already knew I needed to lose weight. I am currently 233lbs. With my height and to havs my BMI at a 30 I need to be down to 203 before my procedure in November. Can I do it YES I CAN! Do I want to NO.. lol.. I have changed my way of eating this week and I've actually lost 3lbs.. Yaayyy me! 3lbs down 27 more to go. My actual goal weight by November is 190lbs. I don't want to be skinny I want to be thick fine.. Lol.. Would anyone like to share their weight loss tips?

Just a Few Wish Pics

I don't want anything to extreme but I also don't want to pay that much money for nothing... I really think I'm just gonna let Dr. Fisher work his magic. He's an artist and I trust he will know what best works for my body.. Buuuuttttt I do like how natural Amber Rose looks..

Weight Loss in Process

I am doing GREAT... I'm down 15lbs and now I'm looking to a recovery house.

Changing My Mind

I have been watching Dr. Fatima Almonte and I have decided to switch to her. I think she will give me the better results.

Changed My Dates

My job isn't going to let me off to Thanksgiving so I decided to change my date to March 14th. That would allow me more time to lose more and tone.I've changed all my flight info and booking with Xanadu since you can bring one family member. 4 more months and I'll be all Fisherfied...lol
Miami Plastic Surgeon