36 Getting my Sexy Back with Alvarez - Miami, FL

Just like all of you I have been on this site...

Just like all of you I have been on this site stalking reviews for over a year. I am in LOVE with Dr. Hasan from Vanity. Seems he is missing and not coming back so needless to say started my search over. Currently there are not many reviews so Dr. Sergio Alvarez but he's been doing this for some years.

Talked to Alvarez

So after speaking with his office manager Lena yesterday, I get a call from Dr. Alvarez at around 6:30pm. He is in New York but still took the time to contact me. I consider that a huge +++++. He explained to me that I'm the perfect candidate and to not gain weight. He said that he doesn't really recommend gaining weight by binge eating because once patients get their bbl they go back to normal eating habits so more of the fat will then melt away which makes sense. So far I'm more and more impressed with my choice. Oh and if you book thru his private clinic you have full access to the dr and his assistant. Even after care which is important to me.

Deposit paid!

Quick rant

I'm super nervous and excited at the same time. I hope the bbl vets will give me some info on supplies and the over all journey. I am going to start getting things in order but I'm so confused. When I was researching I was like "oh I got this" but now all the mental notes just went out the window since this is now my reality. I'm not going to lie, I don't think I'm going to get a lot of feed back on my pre op journey just because I know looking at everyone else's profile I was more interested in the after. And on top of that my surgeon does not really have a lot of reviews currently but ladies, I think he's about to become popular! He's already filling in for Dr. O at spectrum plus has his own practice. What I like about him as well was that he only does 3 surgeries a day!!!

Having second thoughts!!!!

I'm a nervous wreck. Thinking about this has my emotions going up and down. Yes, I want more of an hour glass and a bigger butt. My fear is that I am already small so how much difference will this surgery really make? What if I just work out, will I have the same results as a surgery that will cost me thousands? For a year I have had my heart set on Hadan at vanity. I know that he is able to give me a snatched waist and my peach bottom. Yes Alvarez is certified and a celebrity surgeon but from the pictures that I'm now coming across, I'm not sure if he will be able to deliver. To me, his lipo is not as aggressive, I don't see the snatched waist and I really don't see nice sized heart shaped booties on the petit girls. Ugh..... What to do!!!!!!!!!!

More wish pics

I'm not that big but I hope that he can snatch this waist and give me a juicy peach!

Flight booked!

So I just booked my flight and it was super cheap. Round trip around $104. The hotels are pretty cheap too so I may just do a hotel and just hire a nurse the first 2-3 days. Probably be more comfortable and cheaper. I still haven't started on purchasing my supplies. My surgery is also not paid for in full. I'm trying to pace myself with the funds so that I'm not paying for everything all at once. Still super nervous. I'm wondering if it's worth the extra 1500 to have the surgery done at his practice versus Spectrum.

Unsure ????

I haven't posted in a few days because I'm still feeling unsure about my procedure. I wish I could gain some extra weight because I hope to achieve noticeable results. I'm honestly not prepared. I have not purchased any supplies yet and my sx is only 26 days away. The other part that has me feeling a little down is finances. Unfortunately I'm doing this all on my own and these bills still need to be paid. Just feeling a little down at this point.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon