36" Mother of 2 Teenagers Ready to Start Doing Things for Me... - Miami, FL

So far so good... I need to loose 10lbs before Jan...

So far so good... I need to loose 10lbs before Jan... Piece of cake... Staff has been very helpful any advise out there from my vets... Has anyone had a tummy tuck and bbl at the same time? I'm feeling anxious and a little scared. I have never had anything done before and have to fly bymyself from Cali to Florida. What recovery house is the best?

Is anyone going the same time as me

Hello I just scheduled my date. Has anyone scheduled around the same time as me. I'm feeling a little nervous going all by myself. Flying out from the Bay Area.. I need to loose 28lbs by May... with me luck on my journey..

Soon to Be Fisherdoll*** I Need to Be Under 190lbs I'm Weighing in at 218lbs...

I just booked my surg. I'm feeling kinda nervous and scared. I literally have about 39 lbs to loose.. I will be tracking my journey. For all you vets out there any suggestions will be useful. I will be traveling alone I don't have anyone that can go with me. Feeling kinda scared about that. If anyone can recommend the best recover house I would like to start booking that soon. Also what do I need to buy before my surg? I have 5 months to get everything together. I will be updating my journey on the way.

Dr. Fisher May 12, 2017

Getting really excited kind of scared because I'm traveling alone from California to Miami. I still have 10 more pounds to lose I will be leaving California May 10 going to do blood work this week hopefully all goes well. If any of you Fisher dolls have a great recovery house I'm in need of a recovery house. If any of you guys are having this procedure done around the same time as me it would be

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Have not met with dr fisher yet but so far so good