36 Old with Two Kids, and Ready to Get my Sexy Back! - Miami, FL

I will say it was a very painful process. The part...

I will say it was a very painful process. The part the hurt the most was the incisions (very painful). The butt was more of a numb/uncomfortable feeling. This is now 3 days post op and I have to say I love my result. The first day I had many regrets and couldn't understand how women deal with the pain, but it's all worth it in the end. I'm happy to say I am now an Alvarez doll after chasing these assets for years! As far as the cons, I feel like they over book the surgeries, which cause women to be rush out of the recovery rooms with their fajahs hanging off their bodies and have you sitting in the waiting room waiting for your ride to come pick you up. I was left in the waiting room chair full of blood and no one came to check on me. I hope this review will eventually get to someone at the imagenes facility so they can reconsider that whole recovery process. I felt very uncomfortable and embarrassing!!!
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sergio Alvarez was amazing, I was comfortable talking to him and letting him know what I was expecting, and I got just that! Something that goes with my body frame, with a little hips to follow... Over all I'm very impressed!