35 Years Old Going for Round 2nd Bbl with Dr. Fisher - Miami, FL

It's getting closer to my surgery date and I'm...

It's getting closer to my surgery date and I'm excited nervous and anxious all at the same time! I done this procedure before 5 years ago and although I am happy with my results, I have gained some weight over the years so I would like to get another bbl to give my butt a Lil more projection and to reshape my body to that curvy figure I used to have.
This is my first post even tho I have been a stalker of realself for some time now! I will keep you guys posted on my journey pre and post op as I continue to follow you all post as well!!

Thinking about changing doctor!!!!!!!

So I'm thinking about changing doctor!! I have been looking at Dr.Ghurani and I really like his work as well!! I have been trying to find as many reviews as I can on him and spectrum before deciding! I have t contacted him yet but will do so within the next few hours! If anyone has any reviews on him and spectrum pleeeeeeeeasenlet me kno!!! Thank you guys as I am really undecided right now but so need to get my shit together because I want to have this procedure asap!!!!!!

Can't decide which doc I want to go with!! Help pleeeease!!

So I'm undecided on which doctor I want to go with! Dr. Fisher or Dr. Ghurani!! Both have great prices and both have the date available I would like to go but I jus can't decide! Leaning more to Ghurani because i like the way he gives the body deep curves! Fisher is great as well and both are very consistent with their results!! What are some of you guys opinions on these docs!!!!

Secured my date!!

So I spoke with Stephanie today and scheduled my date!! It is January 12th!! Dates jus keep getting closer!!!!! I'm excited, nervous and anxious!! Anyone else going to Ghurani around that time!! Would love to hear some of ur experiences with spectrum so far!! So far so good for me!!

Count down!!

Do anyone know of any good massage places in Miami area??

Getting Close

Received all my pre-op paperwork and instructions from spectrum aesthetics!! The countdown is on!!! Still been searching for a good massage place! I want to get massages everyday for the first 2 weeks at least!! Do anyone recommend any good Fajas. I still have my garments I used from when I did my first bbl with dr Miami and they are good but they are not like the fajas I have been seeing and reading about here on realself!! I wonder what's the difference between them! Advice anyone!!

68 days away!!!

Getting close!!! Has anyone ever purchased any of the packages they offer at Diamond Care Recovery? I am thinking about ordering the Barbie Box! It basically has everything u need for recovery after a bbl!!! What do u guys think and what are some of ur suggestions on getting supplies for post op!!!!!

Fajas

Does anyone know what kind of Faja you get when you go through spectrum with dr Ghurani??

Flights Booked!!!!!!

I just booked my flights! I booked first class coming back so I could be a lil more comfortable! I'm getting more and more excited as the days go by!! Now I need to book my condo I will be staying in! I'm not staying in a recovery house because I have a few people coming along to help me, one of them is a RN so I know she'll be able to take good care of me and the last time I had my bbl I stayed in a condo with jus my husband and cousin and I did great so hopefully this time be a breeze like the last!

Supplies ordered!!!

I just ordered my post op recovery box from diamond care and recovery! I price matched all the items and it came out much cheaper jus purchasing the Barbie box from them! Things are moving along and now I just need to get another faja and boppy pillow and I'm all good to go!!!

Condo booked.....

Just booked my condo thru airbnb!! It's getting closer and closer!! I'm all prepared just very nervous and anxious!! I'm very excited too tho!!!!!

Gaining weight!!

Yayyyyyy!!! I'm finally gaining some damn weight! I was told by the doc that my weight was good and if I gain, only gain about 5 pounds. Well seems like the day I paid my deposit and got my date my nerves decided to acting up and i started loosing weight because of my anxiety ughhh.. I guess I'm over it and my anxiety calmed down because now I'm gaining and gaining good!! I started out weighing 165 then I went down to 152 as of last week now I'm 158 so I'm doing good!! Wanna gain bout 10 more pounds before sx!!!!!

Wish pics

More wish pics

I want that tiny waist and tummy with some nice hips to go with it!!

A lot on my mind

So a lot has been on my mind! My father passed away on the November 19 and it's really taking a toll on me! I've been for the pass couple of days trying to prepare for his services and get everything in order for that! Emotionally and physically I am drained. I have not had time to jus think. My mind is so cloudy. Hopefully everything goes ok with my surgery because I'm starting to loose the lil weight I gained(sigh). I got less than 6 weeks away! Hopefully I can get my weight back to where I want it!! I'm 157 now I wanna be 167 by sx!! Any suggestions on how to gain a few pounds??

Getting close

I just can't wait till it's over and I'm recovering back at home.. my mind is so cloudy with all that I have going on but I'm still trying to prepared myself physically and mentally.. 6 weeks to go and now the countdown really begins!!!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon