35 Year Old with 3 Teenagers - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hey , hey !! So I have already paid my deposit of...

Hey , hey !! So I have already paid my deposit of $500 to lock my price snd set surgery date ????
I am 35 years old with 3 teenagers and I think it's time for me....... I had a tummy tuck done about 10 years ago but have not had anything done for my flat behind lol it's weird because I am a born Colombian and everyone in my family has a booty and almost perfect bodies . My breast are large and I don't mind them , but it's time for some booty !
After a lot of thinking and research I finally decided to choose Dr. Ghurani . Stay tuned for pics of before and after ????????????

Almost there ????

EKG , my PCP gave me clearance for surgery and labs done today .... getting closer

Otto g much to update

Just getting closer !

Headache and medication

I'm due to have my BBL in the next couple of days and I have a really bad headache . Can I take ibuprofen ? Or if not what can I take for this headache ?

Today is the day !

So exited !!! At 8:30 is going down . Prayers for me please ????????

I feel great !

Love love love Dr. Ghurani !! He is not just a doctor but a friend !.
I had surgery 9 am this morning and I'm up walking , yes blessing and dripping but that's normal. The nauseas are gone and I'm feeling great .

Best massage therapist

Yazna is the best !! She was very nice and made me feel so much better.

Healing quickly

Hey Dolls! I'm healing quickly and still lots of liquids coming out from the 4 incisions . Feeling much better today.

Nothing new

Just draining and going back to normal

More pics

Pictures don't do justice ! I swear it looks much bigger

New pic

Washing my faja so taking pics lol

Massage time

My hubby giving me a draining massage and a bath . Pictures do no justice , it's way bigger than it looks I swear lol

Today was my follow up

So today I had my last massage and saw Dr. Ghurani for the last time , the results are just out of this world ! I'm in love with my results. Please keep in mind I had no shape , just like spongebob :(

Snatched by Dr Ghurani

Here u go girls ! My waist is getting smaller by the days

Haven't had the pleasure of meeting him yet , but from what I read he is a down to earth and caring person .