32 Yrs Old, No Kids, Looking for New Curves - Miami, FL

Hi ladies. Like many of you I've been considering...

Hi ladies. Like many of you I've been considering lipo for a really long time. This is the closest I've ever been to actually booking a BBL procedure. I'm 5'4 and 164 lbs. I've narrowed down my doctors to either Hasan or Fisher. My coordinator told me to go with Fisher but I don't know. I've seen good reviews for both. Fisher is $500 more but I don't want to make my decision based on price. My goal is flat tummy, get rid of the fat pockets on my flanks, small waist, and add some volume to my butt. I don't want a huge ass. Can anyone shead some light?

Deposit Made. Booked for March 2016

After some back and forth, and more back and forth, I made my deposit today for just lipo with Dr. Fisher. I hope I made the right decision! 4 month countdown!

Wrong invoice

So I made my deposit on Friday just for lipo and my coordinator Leo sent me invoice for having a BBL done. $1000 difference. She said would need to have her manager fix the invoice. Let's see how long that takes.

For the ladies who have had surgery already, I was wondering about the pain medication they provide to you. When do you get the prescriptions and who provides it to you? Dr. Fisher or your PCP? What kind is prescribed? I have a really low tolerance for pain and am kinda worried about that.

Invoice revised!!

So I got my corrected invoice. Still says BBL but at least the amount is correct so whatever. Now I am trying to book a face to face consult with Dr. Fisher. He seems to be available on Monday so I think I am going to fly down to meet him. Anything you ladies think I should definitely ask him? I'm excited to meet him. He kinda looks handsome from his pics on Instagram haha

Surgery set with Dr. Fisher

Hi ladies so my surgery has been set for quite some time for Oct. 22. The day is getting so close and I haven't done anything to prepare. I tried to move the date to November but the doctor is booked until January. Not sure if I'm just trying to push it out because I'm nervous

Any other ladies scheduled at vanity for week of October 20th?

Looking for a surgery buddy since I'm coming from out of town

Need to start preparing my body

So less than 60 days away from my surgery and need to start preparing my body for surgery. I bought some iron pills this week which I started taking. What else do you guys recommend I start taking or doing?

I was rescheduled

Got a call today from Ana that the doctor will be away at a conference the week of my surgery and was moved to Nov 8. Not too bad since it's only 2 weeks later.

Anyone have surgery week of Nov 8?

Any girls have surgery the week of Nov 8 with Fisher?
Miami Plastic Surgeon