32 Yr Old Canadian Lady Who Wants Her Sexy Back ;) Dr. Fisher or Dr. Hasan?! Hmmm - Miami, FL

Soo... I'm 32, 5'5" & 148lbs. I know I definietly...

Soo... I'm 32, 5'5" & 148lbs. I know I definietly would like to have a BBL & interested in exploring breast implant revision. First of all I already have a nice butt, but I want it to be better and lifted. I also would like a small waist & nice definition around my entire midsection. Now on to my breast... I received 450cc saline implants in April 2013 due to deflated breast from breastfeeding. The Doc advised me against having a lift due to scarring, recovery time, & the possibility of having more children & breastfeeding again. During surgery he ended up putting 75ccs more then agreed into each breast & now my bra size is about 34DDD/E when i was measured for new bras. This is much too big for my frame & it's humiliating when that's all that people see when they look at me, I hate the comments I get. I never needed boobs, I already had them... I just wanted them fixed :( $11,000 CAN later I am more self conscious than I was before. I have stalked this site for months and read so many reviews, I've narrowed my doctors to Dr. Fisher & Dr. Hasan from Vanity. I hear Vanity itself sucks, but the work done there is amazing!!! I'm also wondering as well what happens after lipo & bbl and how the fat is distributed if you gain a little weight or say get pregnant afterwards? Thanks in advance for an info any of you can give

BBL & Breast Revision/Lift

Here are my photos that I sent to Vanity to have Dr. Fisher & Dr. Hasan both review with suggestions and prices.

Another angle

Had to add this photo separately, still not great at posting things here yet!

Life after BBL & lipo?

So what happens is you gain some weight later? My friend is freaking me out and making me think I'll grow huge bulges around my body in places I've never had them before... I understand how fat cells work as in you only have a certain amount of cells & when they're gone, they're gone & your existing cells grow larger or shink.... is it a bad idea to have a BBL if you know you'll have more children??

want to smooth my curves... will cellulite increase?

So I really like the shape of my body, but more so in clothes... I just want to smooth out my curves more then anything so I'll like myself a lot better without clothes. I already have some cellulite & I've read some reviews that the lipo done for body sculpting sometimes increases existing cellulite? Feed back please ladies :)

I'm really not sure what to do!

I'm really worried that having lipo on my tummy will make my stomach look much looser and nasty looking since I do not have good stretch to my skin to begin with & I do have some cellulite... are there any of you ladies that had a similar body & skin type as mine that have had favorable results? I'd love to hear some feed back, I don't want to make things worst :/
Miami Plastic Surgeon