31yrs Old, Single! No Kids!.. Ready to Be an Instagram Model ;-) Miami, FL

HeLLLooooo There!! A little bit about me: I'm...

HeLLLooooo There!!

A little bit about me: I'm 31yrs old, Single with no kids, 5'2 and right now about 124lbs. My weight goes up and down(ranges from about 120-129lbs) and I can easily lose weight when I focus on diet and exercise. The problem is... my stubborn belly fat that just WILL NOT go away!! And I have been told time and time again that it is genetics. UGH! Not to mention, my boobs are a Double D. So, being short with big boobs already makes my mid area looks bigger than what it really is!

I have been wanting a BBL for the past 5 years but at first I thought maybe it would be a little too much for me. Possibly because I thought BBL's were only for women who wanted BIG BIG BUTTS... and I never wanted that. But overtime I begin to notice that the BBL's are looking more and more natural these days.

So about 2 years ago, I settled for a Smart Lipo on my abdomen with Dr. Kulkin. My results left me very very unsatisfied :( My stomach was much smaller and had less fat than before but I still felt like I could not wear a two piece swimsuit and my stomach was not FLAT... it left my stomach lumpy and uneven looking. $3000 DOWN THE DRAIN!!! I was very sad... I explained my concerns to Dr. Kulkin and he advised me to wait a few more months to see full results.... 3-4 months later, I was still unsatisfied. I damn near cried in his office.

I was expecting for him to tell me the cost of a revision but luckily for me he told be he would do a revision for FREE! I was happy about that but my first experience was so painful and because it was a smart lipo and not such an abrasive surgery he did not put me to sleep(which I was kinda happy about)but it was uncomfortable and still painful. So there I was, back for the second time... smh. And guess what?!... months later STILL UNSATISFIED!! Dr. Kulkin is a very nice doctor! Extremely nice! But liposuction is just NOT his speciality.

Anyway, now after much research, I am truly ready for a BBL! I am ready to be my sexy confident self that I have always wanted to be. I have a nice little petite shape and I just want to enhance it but adding a few curves and a juicer booty ;-) I have thought about going to DR but so far I am really loving Dr. Fisher's work!

I am still doing a little research but I plan on getting the BBL in Feb 2017 and putting a deposit down by the end of this month. Welcome to my Journey!

Smart Lipo on abdomen Before & After pics

I got my smart lipo done on my abdomen in Jan 2014 and a revision completed Sept 2015. Here are the before and after pics.

Wish Pics!

Here are a few wish pics of how I would like my BBL to turn out. I know they are just "wish" pics and everyone's outcome is not the same. However, with proper recovery, eating healthy, and exercising I am going to achieve my dream body.

4 days After Surgery: Review on Curvy Angels Recovery Care House

Hi Dolls! I came across @CurvyAngelsrecoverycare on IG 2 months before my scheduled surgery date... they were running a special so I booked a total of 8 days!!! Sounded like a lot when I booked but trust me, ALL 8 DAYS WERE WORTH IT! The staff here is really helpful and the food is great!! Please let me know if you have any questions!

Massages and Post op Pics!

I had my sx on 1/17/17 and today I am 4 days in. I feel a little better every day but trust me... Recovery is NO JOKE! I could barely walk without feeling dizzy or feeling like I was going to faint. I had my scheduled post op and massage the day after surgery with ERES. The massage was very comforting and all they did was rub my back with a warm cream. I would not recommend ONLY getting massages from ERES! On day 2 after sx, I had a 1 hour massage with 305 Massages(IG @305postsurgerymassage). I booked these massages from GROUPON and the special was 3 massages for $75. She did an AMAZING lymphatic massage and drained as much liquid as possible. The massage was painful but afterwards I felt 50% better. She explained to me that the soreness is caused by the fluid in your body which is why it is very important to have a massage every day during your recovery. The next day I had another massage with 305 massages, and the next day after that I scheduled a massage with MY BODY CONTOUR(IG @MyBodyContour305). Yadi is so awesome and knowledgeable about post op care. She massaged me and drained me as well while using heat therapy!

Dolls, it is very important to have a massage to guide with your post op healing and recovery process. Please do not overlook the importance of each step in recovery.

If you have any questions please let me know :-) I am here for you!

10 Days Post Op!

Hi Dolls!

Just wanted to give you a quick update... I am now 10 days post op and feeling a little better each day. My sides are still very sore and tender but I can definitely move around a bit more. I am using my stage 2 faja which is a size smaller than my stage 1 faja. I can see my body coming together so beautifully. I am drinking pineapple juice and taking Bromelain vitamins to help with swelling. ttyl.
Miami Physician