30 Years Old 4 Kids and Ready for a New Year and New Me. I'm from Huntsville Al but traveling to Miami FL for surgery

I'm very excited about getting this procedure. My...

I'm very excited about getting this procedure. My doctor of choice Johnathan Fisher. I'm choose him because he has done work on a very close friend of mine and she looks fantastic!! She started over with a new healthy looking bodacious body. I can't wait to have my procedure expecting and wonderful outcome. I have to lose 20lbs because of my height 5'4 I'm doing fairly well I think I will be ready by March with prayer and determination I know all things are possible. Praying everything goes well. Looking to update my profile with my New me pics 3-2017

Wish pics

Wish pics

Just somethings I've ordered

This helps me with detoxing

I find myself on this site everyday but yet still discouraged

I've read so many stories good and bad about Vanity and different doctor's. Sometimes I get discouraged and sometimes I'm just like this is what I want and in order to get what I want I have to take chances. You guys are some very strong women. I'm pushing hard to loose weight by March but honestly I'm more muscle smh I workout alot and always had an athletic figure even while fat lol my arms are still bulky. Legs are very strong but the flab has to goooooo!! I'm doing pretty good though I started out at 200 I'm now at 195. Now! I'm wishing I would've listen to my mom when she said it's easy to gain and hard to loose. I'm eating right an excerising I decided to leave the weights alone and just do cardio. Wish me luck I'm really trying. Smh this third shift job is not making it any easier. I know with prayer and faith I can do it. I'm worried because March will be here sooner than I think. Any suggestions? ???

Vanity coordinator Shannagins

Ok so I told my coordinator that I am to start paying towards my surgery and her responses were sweet and very prompt. Up until she ask if I could email pictures of my credit card front and back then she will send me something to sign. Umm no ma'am are there other options? ? I ask ?? She said yes Bank of America! I said ok well that sounds better. How do I start making deposits? I got no response. I don't have time for this I'm serious about what I want but I think is really giving me the ok to lean towards Dr. Remi Ghurani his staff is very helpful and respectful and I've heard very good things about him and spectrum. He also has videos on his work and how it's donE on you tube. I've also heard good things about Claudia recovery home. So! I think I'm gonna stick to him.

Weight loss

My weight loss is coming along just fine. I've even stop smoking which is what I needed anyway

Wish pic

Just me wishing away

Discouraged

Ok that's it! No more consultations they are just discouraging. So my first choice was Dr. Fisher but of course my BMI was to high so he wanted me to loose 20lbs ok that's fine I started my journey to weight loss and I'm doing very well plus confident. I started at 206 and now at 198.. so after dealing with my coordinator that made me feel she wasn't trustworthy. I decided to get amother consultation with Spectrum and the coordinator Lizebeth made me say you know what screw it... she told me I was obese and needed to lose 30lbs in order to use Dr. GRUHRANI I have to be 165 ???? which I'm ok with but with my body if I get to small I won't have any fat to transfer sigh! I've never been this big in my life it's crazy how u can gain weight within 2yrs without even knowing it. I've always been between 120-170 never over depression with send your body threw an emotional Rollercoaster. I'm still interested in getting my surgery in March so I'm gonna continue to work hard, eat right, pray and keep my faith. This procedure is truly life changing and challenging. Which is indeed based on determination. I just look at it like this if I can loose the weight and keep it off once I get my Bbl I will also be able to maintain my body and eating habits. Trying to stay focus and continue this journey. You Dolls are my inspiration! !!????????????????????

Determination

I don't think determined is the word I should use lol but I'm truly dedicated to working out. I feel better about myself everyday. I'm not miserable and without energy. I feel the changes in myself as a person and I also feel my body getting healthier. My weight going down without a doubt. I'm mad at myself because it shouldn't have took a decision of Bbl but because I wanted to take better care of my body weight. But hey everything happens for a reason. I'm happy continue my journey to weight loss I give myself a pat on the back LOL I can tie my shoes and see my kitty hahaha

Excited

Very excited I'm finally locked in to be Fisherdized set for March 13th 2017!!!!!!!!! I can't wait I'm so excited. I have butterflies already!
Miami Plastic Surgeon