30 Years Old in Desperate Need of BBL

Hello All! Well I'm 30 years old, no kids. I have...

Hello All!
Well I'm 30 years old, no kids. I have always been overweight, but my weight increased dramatically during a stressful period in my life, and I was up to 280 lbs at one point. I am currently down to 225 lbs (still want to lose about 15-20 lbs before surgery). I'm 5'6. Even at my smallest weight, I never had a nice shape. I'm not looking to have a huge, ridiculous A**. I just want to look better in my clothes and feel better about myself. Trust me, I have very realistic expectations. I have done tons of research and have decided on Ortega or Alvarez.
I would like to have it done Feb or March 2017. I plan to stay in recovery house.
I am not interested in bringing someone with me to take care of me during this time as that would be unnecessary $$$$$ I would have to spend. So it would be great if I could find a surgery buddy who would stay in the same recovery house and possibly have the same day as me.
I don't think my family would allow me to leave otherwise. LOL.
I am excited to share my experience with fellow RS members!!!

Flight Booked, Recovery House Booked, Surgery Scheduled

Well, it's less than 2 months until my surgery. I'm sooooo excited!!!!! It's the perfect time for me to have it done. I am nervous but only because I fear I won't have great results. My flight is booked. My recovery house has been booked and my surgery is scheduled. There is no turning back now. I will have to stay there for one whole week which is more than I initially anticipated but that's ok. Dr. Perry was very adamant about this because he wants to be able to monitor for any surgery complications. I am ok with that.
I do still need to drop some pounds before then, but these holidays sure didn't help. LOL.
I will be posting some pics closer to my date and I will probably be doing more frequent updates as my date draws near.
Until next time.........

Surgery Clearance Done - 2 WEEKS TO GO!

Well I completed my surgery clearance this week.
So a normal hemoglobin is 11.1 and above. Guess what mine is??!! That's right - 11.1. SMH.
Thank goodness I have been taking my iron tablets or I probably would be rescheduling my surgery. I haven't been as compliant as I should be with taking them, but over these next 2 weeks, I will not be missing any more doses.
I am nervous, excited, anxious all at the same time!! I'm so ready for it to be done and over with.
I don't have any wish pics because I am going in with realistic expectations;I just want to have the best result possible.
That's all for now!
I will post the hideous before pics as my surgery date draws near.
Until next time...........................

The dreaded before pics

This may be Dr. Perry's toughest case yet. My hips are wide enough. I just need him to give me projection and flatten this tummy.

Just My Luck

Everything really had gone as planned in preparation for my procedure that's scheduled on 2/23. UNTIL Friday 2/17 when I developed fevers, chills and bodyaches. I didn't panic at that point because I typically bounce back from these things quickly. So I received a steroid injection and left work early on Friday to rest up and try to recover from this "flu like illness". Saturday, I was feeling like a champ - had a little cough and congestion but no more fevers and bodyaches. Come Sunday, I felt like death was reaching out for me. I was so ill that I couldn't get out of bed. Monday was the same. In addition to leaving work early on Friday, I wasn't able to go in on Monday. That's something that hardly ever happens. I've been at my current job for about 2 years and I think that was the 2nd time I've had to miss due to illness. At this point, I'm pretty well convinced that surgery wasn't happening. I just couldn't muster the strength to call to reschedule everything because I was just that ill. I don't think I've ever been this sick in my adult life.
So today, I drug myself out of bed and made myself go to work, even though I felt horrible and was still running fever. Long story short, I was able to reschedule my procedure for next month, and I was able to reschedule my flight for a SMALL FEE OF ONLY $40. PRAISE GOD! *PRAISE BREAK*
I was able to shuffle everything around at work as well, so I'm not sweating it. Dr. Perry's office was very understanding and from some of the reviews I've read, I don't think they will perform this procedure if they sense so much as a hint of illness in you. lol. And it's probably for the best.
As badly as I want this procedure, I know it's not worth my health and well being.
I FINALLY feel some better today - after receiving another steroid injection and antibiotic injection.
Everything happens for a reason!
Until next time............................................................

Surgery Tomorrow!!

Well I made it here just fine. Everything has gone smoothly thus far. My recovery home and caretaker are amazing!! I'm ready to get this done and over with. I go in at 7 in the morning. Pray for me!! Will keep you posted!
Wendell Perry