29 Y/o, 3 Kids, 5'5, 175lbs - Miami, FL

Hi everyone! I have decided on seeing Dr. Blinski...

Hi everyone! I have decided on seeing Dr. Blinski for my procedure. He seems like such an honest and genuine person. Pretty much everyone has commented on how caring he is here on realself, I love that about him. I emailed the office about 2 weeks ago with pictures and Jackie their coordinator tells me that I would be a great candidate for a bbl but would be better to gain more. I was 147 about 2 years ago and have gained almost 30 lbs! Scary I know. I gain weight quickly but can lose it just as fast, good and bad I guess lol. But here's the thing, I was ready to book but haven't heard from her for the 2 weeks so I emailed the doctor himself lol. He emailed me back right away and after emailing back and forth he calls me! In my mind I kept thinking ok there's no way a plastic surgeon this busy would get on his phone and call potential and inquiring patients. But it was him, the way he was talking about the procedure and such. So anyway, back to 'the thing' he asks for my weight and height again but tells me to lose 10 lbs? ???? I wouldn't mind losing 10 pounds as I said before I've gained so much already! I'm so confused you guys. I want to have enough fat for a big change but not so much that there's gonna be extra eww. I will post pictures now so you guys can see. Please, if there are any of you veterans or recently done reading this tell me what you think. I thank you in advance for your time!

Also, I had a tummy tuck 2 years ago so the fat from my belly area may be limited. That's another reason why I'm so conflicted as to gain, lose or stay the same! Help me out girls!

Weight dilemma update

Hi everyone! I can't wait for February seriously, I see his work on IG and it is so amazing. Everyone looks to curvaceous and wonderful afterward!

So to address the weight debate lol, I texted Dr. B my photos and he tells me to gain 10 lbs, I guess I have my answer after all! Honestly, I probably won't gain because I feel I have enough fat as is but I definitely won't lose either. I do however want to start weight training, not for the scale but for the strength that I will definitely need for recovery. I would like to lipo my arms too bc as I said the 30lbs I've gained made my arms a but jiggly lol.

Ladies, I have NEVER flown before and for this trip I will be flying with hubby and kids who have never flown before either! I'm really asking for it huh? ;) I won't be right if they are away from me for 2 weeks! Yes, I plan on staying 13 days. Why 13? Because my surgery is on a Monday and so preop must be the Friday prior. I have from Monday the 20th until the next monday the 27th to heal and then we leave Tuesday morning. So yea 13 days.

Have a wonderful day ladies! I can't wait *squeal*

Miami Heat!

Hey guys! Ok so it's not very heated right now in Miami, actually it's very mild (highs in the mid to upper 70s), cold even for the locals! But as I say I am from Boston and we are right around 40° around this time so I will take it! Lol

Ok it was our first flight ever so we were early everywhere. We were at BOS by 9am for our 11am flight. There were no crowds on that leg but there was a delay on our second so there was some waiting... we finally touched down around 530pm and had to get our rental. Damn those ppl were slow... we didn't get out of there til close to 7pm! We then had a 45 min car ride to our hotel which turned out to be like a hour and a half car ride bc of all the traffic. May i say the traffic is horrendous in Miami?! I thought Boston was bad, man! By this time the kids were exhausted, husband and I were cranky. We were done for the night.

Thursday morning we all felt much better and did a little sight seeing and food. I had a 1pm bloodwork at Dr B's which turned out to be the actual preop so it was a little confusing and I was unprepared for questions but it was ok. I got completely naked and he took pics and we chatted a bit. He even gave us some ideas on what to do with the kids. He and Jackie both say I will have great results and that I will look amazing... I can't think that far lol. I'm still focused on that recovery! I had a tummy tuck back in 2014 and that was pretty rough but after the second or third day it really was ok, he told me to double that! Is this true ladies? Tell me how it is! Jackie was a sweetheart so genuinely caring, the perfect girl for this line of work <3 Dr. B told me I was insane for not having a caretaker, insulted even lol but I have my husband and he's the greatest human on earth. Even though we have the kids with us I wouldn't want it any other way. I could never do this without my support system, they're my life. So anyway, I originally had a 1pm bloodwork appointment Thursday then the 9am preop was supposed to be today which is friday morning but it's all good since we get more time doing things with the kids now :) Ok after I left the office we went to get blood drawn and urine sample a little ways down the road. We picked up prescriptions and got dinner. After we ate the kids wasted no time getting in that pool lol! Ppl must've thought we were crazy but meh they had fun playing and I had fun watching them play.

So it is now Friday morning and we have the rest of the weekend to have fun before being hotel bound! My surgery is at 630am Monday morning and I am to be there around 545am. B says I'll be done around 1030 and hubby will pick me up then <3. Ladies anything you want to add, give advice on please feel free... I am an open door :)

I will see you guys *on the other side* pretty soon! Xoxo