28 Years Old with One Newborn Who Can't Wait to Become a Hasan Doll. Miami, FL

Hey ladies I have been doing my research for a...

Hey ladies I have been doing my research for a year now and I really can't wait to get my surgery. I just had my first child In January so I was told by vanity that I would have to wait six months after my delivery to have my surgery. I'm scheduled for July 5th with Dr. Hasan. I have seen his work and I can say I'm really impressed.

Thinking about goin to fisher... Or can someone refer me to anothe GOOD doctor

So after reading multiple reviews about Hasan disappearance act. I think I might go with fisher. I think he do good work as well. Is there a good doctor someone can refer me too because I don't have time to play with vanity

Becoming a DR Doll

So because4 Im not interested in playing hide og seek with Dr. hasan I've decided to go to Dominican Republic to get my procedure done. Last year i was gonna go their in get the procedure done with Dr. Yily but backed out because I wanted to stay in the states. should have went with my first mind. I now have two Doctors in mind Dr. Duran or Dr. Yily. Both Doctors do excellent work. So for right now Im just waiting on either one to email me back so I can get this show on the road and wait for vanity to issue me refund back.
Miami Physician