28 Year Old 1 Child Future Alvarez Doll. Miami, FL

Hi everyone sooo i am excite right....... sooooo ...

Hi everyone sooo i am excite right....... sooooo i have booked my appointment with Dr.Alvarez and i cant wait. I have sent over 700.00 to lock my date in. but im not sure on what recovery house i will be choosing. I really think that i would choose Keyla recovery home they have a great prices. Since i don't need to stay the whole 7 days i will only be staying 4 days, she have a great price on 3 nights for 450.00. i will check in to a hotel the last day. She have prices for 5 days 750.00 but im from ATL and i only need to stay 4 days i might get a little home sick. I have been wanting to get a BBL for about 2 years now. I was going to a doctor and Ga but he stop doing his practice and started back teaching, and did not let me know until the 2 weeks before the procedure so i had to start back over and now i am happy and confident on the doctor i have choose i have head and read nothing but good thing about him. I cant wait. I will keep you posted. Wish me luck.

Here are my before pic and wish booty

Low platelets

So I got my labs back and I found out that I have low platelets I didn't ask for my count at the time when the nurse informed me. she said that the doctor was not going to cleared me until I improve my level for my surgery and that I would need to go see a specialist. I called Yenia who stating to me that my CBC level needs to be between 1100 and 1200 for the doctor to do the surgery and if I couldn't get them higher I would have to pay 700.00 more for a machine that pumps my blood out and then back in my body. She also said I can buy Floradix iron and herds, you can get it from Walmart or any vitamin Shop. I will take this for 2 weeks one teaspoon and the morning and 1 at night for 2 weeks and I would need to go get my blood check again wish me luck.

1 week pos op

Hello I'm 1 week in I was cleared by my doctors and I had my surgery on Feb 15 2017 I love my body I went to cravyrecoverhome with Vanessa and stayed 4 days after that I got my own room with my mom and I left on the 5th day back to Atlanta as far as the recovery home it was great. me personally believe they need more staff for the amount of girl they had there, it was only 2 staff members 1 in the day time and 1 at night. I love this place they feed me breakfast lunch and dinner I am a vary picky eater so they did what ever to meet my needs this is also a judgment free zone this place is great and I felt safe all together I will not pick another place. As far as the doctor he came in we talked he look at my body and told me what would be best for me and he went right to work I had my surgery done a 5:30am in the morning and I left around 8:30am the nurses in the office where I had my surgery done was great when I woke up I was cold and they gave me a heater and my phone great Service. The only thing I didn't like was the people who i booked my surgery with and that was images I went back for a follow up the next day and I did not get a chance to see the doctor i seen a nurses that did not speak any English and I was very up set so I ask the assistant at the front desk to call the surgery because I was not leavening until I had a follow up with him she stated he was in surgery and she would text him which she did but the driver who took me there act like she did not want to stay told me that he was doing surgery and that he was not going to be done until 6pm and she had to get the other girl to the recovery room she had just got out of surgery from a tummy tuck as we pulled off the nurse called me when we was about 5 mins down the road and said the doctor could see me now and the driver act like she did not want to turn around so I never got a follow up visit with the doctor. My body look great but I worry about my stitches I don't no if they are dissolvable or not but they hurt. The pain is not that bad it's just really sore on my stomach.
Doral Plastic Surgeon