28 Year Old 1 Child Future Alvarez Doll. Miami, FL

Hi everyone sooo i am excite right....... sooooo ...

Hi everyone sooo i am excite right....... sooooo i have booked my appointment with Dr.Alvarez and i cant wait. I have sent over 700.00 to lock my date in. but im not sure on what recovery house i will be choosing. I really think that i would choose Keyla recovery home they have a great prices. Since i don't need to stay the whole 7 days i will only be staying 4 days, she have a great price on 3 nights for 450.00. i will check in to a hotel the last day. She have prices for 5 days 750.00 but im from ATL and i only need to stay 4 days i might get a little home sick. I have been wanting to get a BBL for about 2 years now. I was going to a doctor and Ga but he stop doing his practice and started back teaching, and did not let me know until the 2 weeks before the procedure so i had to start back over and now i am happy and confident on the doctor i have choose i have head and read nothing but good thing about him. I cant wait. I will keep you posted. Wish me luck.

Here are my before pic and wish booty

Low platelets

So I got my labs back and I found out that I have low platelets I didn't ask for my count at the time when the nurse informed me. she said that the doctor was not going to cleared me until I improve my level for my surgery and that I would need to go see a specialist. I called Yenia who stating to me that my CBC level needs to be between 1100 and 1200 for the doctor to do the surgery and if I couldn't get them higher I would have to pay 700.00 more for a machine that pumps my blood out and then back in my body. She also said I can buy Floradix iron and herds, you can get it from Walmart or any vitamin Shop. I will take this for 2 weeks one teaspoon and the morning and 1 at night for 2 weeks and I would need to go get my blood check again wish me luck.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon