March 10 Fisher Doll BBL and Arm Lipo

Hello everyone! I am really excited to be here...

Hello everyone! I am really excited to be here starting this incredible journey that I will share with you in as much detail as possible. I've been looking into this procedure for years but for one reason or another I always found a reason not to do it. First it was money.. so I started my own business... but then the problem became time.. running a small cleaning company in New York is extremely time consuming even if you're like me and only have two full time workers.... Now I'm in my 4th year and I've finally hit a point where I'm not chasing after every last dollar but instead after my own well being and happiness.

After much research and a whole lot of reading other reviews here... I've finally decided to go snatch Fisher's $5000.00 bbl deal. Originally I was going to go with Osak Omulepu but decided on Fisher instead because I liked the way he widened the hips on a lot of the women. I'm hoping more for a lot more hips and a little more butt, so I'm hoping I made the right choice.

At this point I've just emailed Fisher's staff and am waiting on a response so I can begin my preparation for a two week trip to Florida!!!

If there is anyone in New York that is considering a surgery in another state, I would love to meet and chat with you!

That's all for now. I will be posting a whole mess of photos of myself before and after.

Stay tuned and thanks for reading! :-)

Paid and Scheduled! As promised some before Pics

Paid and Officially Scheduled!

So I officially took that leap and paid the $5000 for the bbl and another $1500 for a 7 day and 6 night recovery home stay. I'm a bit nervous but more excited and relieved. Spoke to Shari ( one of the Surgical Coordinators) and she has been very helpful and pleasant over the phone. She sent me a confirmation email loaded with helpful information from a patient checklist outlining what to bring to pre and post op instructions starting a week before the surgery including a portal login that I should get access to in the next 24-48 hrs.

I snapped some pictures last night before bed. At this time I'm 5:7 and weight about 185 pounds though I fully expect to be down to about 175 by the day of my surgery... I will be posting new pre-op pics the day before and day of my surgery from several different angles so you guys can really get a good sense of my body before and after.

Stay tuned and thanks for reading!

Now and wish pic (photoshopped me)

A few more Before Pics

Flying in to Miami Tomorrow

Hey dolls!

I expect to be in Miami tomorrow (March 8) by 4pm. I got everything set up with hotel for a one day stay (March 8) and the Recovery Home (7 days & 6 nights). I spoke to Maya from Xanadu Recovery today and we arranged her driver to pick me up at the hotel on March 9th and take me to Vanity for Post Op, followed by the supermarket to buy food for the week long stay. Maya is very personable, kind and attentive on the phone. She speaks clearly and really listens to your questions before answering them fully and in great detail. So far I'm happy with my recovery home choice. I'll post more updates on the recovery home among other things as they happen. :)

PICS from 2, 4 and 8 pays Post-Op

Originally I was really upset with my outcome cause I swelled A LOT ; my waist went from 30 to 35.5in and my booty from 41.5 to 44in, so it actually looked smaller than before (just imagine my panic)! Im officially 9 days post op today and can finally say I'm happy and all the money spent for this booty was well worth it.

In the coming week I will post several reviews on my journey, covering the recovery home I stayed with, Dr. Fisher/ vanity staff as well as just things I wish I knew before going in. Stay tuned and enjoy the pics!

Photos from previous update

3 weeks Post-op

Fisher filled out my hips nicely and added a bit more booty. Eventually I'll do round two with him for more of the same thing but I'm happy with what I have so far. Overall better shape:)
Miami Plastic Surgeon