Disher Doll, not with the Deaths at Vanity..Now turned Balgobin Doll!

Hello everyone! My name is Jazzy and I reside in...

Hello everyone! My name is Jazzy and I reside in Saint Paul, Minnesota. I am a 27 year old Jamaican woman who has been dying to have a Brazilian butt lift and tummy tucks for the last 5 years! I have been on this website night and damn day for a LONG ASS TIME reviewing people and their experiences and now I'm about to start my journey into the new territory of having the body that I've always dreamed of!

I've gained weight over the years especially in the stomach area. It has seems that I've gotten more round, but it's like I've gotten wider with love handles, is also a lil saggy at the bottom (reason for TT) and them damn stretch marks. Im starting to get a foompa too!! Tf!! I'm not feeling sexy no more! I don't really have a butt, well I have a little meat at the bottom lol! But I have no hips and I think that puts the icing on the cake of not having any shape. I've always dreamed of a body like Khloe Kardashian, K Michelle, and other women who have a nice Coca Cola bottle shape. Their waist to hip and butt circumference just seem to come out so nicely. So that's kind of my ideal look that I'm aiming for in the end. I WANT TO REMAIN THICK.. I don't want to be skinny, or the chickem legs n fat ass!! I want that Maliah Michelle thick! Like thick thighs small waist, big titties, like fr HOURGLASS!! I HOPE I'm not reaching too high but hey, a girl can wish !I'm currently 209 pounds even and I'm 5'3. I'll post pics of my body soon. I'll also post some pictures of the women that I'm interested in having a defined body like. Well the reason for me joining this website is to find out more about people who have went to the Dr. Fisher and Dr. Hasan, or some ladies planning on going and had either a Brazilian butt lift or a tummy tuck or maybe both. I've read about a few doctors in FL (Some good, some too damn high, and some HELL TO TF NAH!) and I want to hear what other people have to say about those doctors. I also want to know about a good RH!! Not the one that scams you, treat u like shit after day 3, and hire puerile to give u bs massages. Im interested in a march 2017 ( middle orend of month ). My handsome man is gonna take care of me... aaawww!! I love him so!! Also need help with what to expect from labs, what to pack, etc.. yall get my drift... Let me know if you ladies have any ideas in the right direction. Heres my wish pics

My pics

Here's my pics

Got my quote for Dr Fisher

Sofia my coordinator called today. Quote of 6000 with 1000 deposit to lock in my date. Its gonna take me a lil bit to get the deposit. See the website confused me bc there was special for 3500 but NOOOOOO that wasnt for Fisher (Go figure) so My hopes were let down. The other sad part is I NEED TO LOSE 20-25 LBS!!! This is gonna be so damn hard!! But Im determined. Gonna make my first down payment next week of 250. Wish me luck!! Any ladies on experience with recovery houses? Found reasonable tickets out of town with Spirit.. ACTUALLY CHEAP!!

So about this death at vanity...

Today I got a call back about my pictures and she said they would do my stomach, flanks, back, and bra line. Is that considered 12 areas? Cuz then she said we can add in your arms for 500 more... uuummm excuse me?? Tell me the 12 areas please!! That should be apart I hope. Then i mentioned the death on Friday and she acted like I was dumb! She said that didnt happen and she asked me if i was sure that its the same place... Girl if you dont get the hell off my phone!!! I need a company thats going to be honest and put their clients at ease. Then she came back and said "well if it did happen, it wasnt dr.fisher".. i just hung up on her ass!! Im so irritated! I really cant be going nowhere people dying! Thats negligence!

Sooo... I Think Im gonna stick right here in MN. DR Balgobin.. aka Dr. BBL

So ladies, let me give my honest opinion. Now I dont want to base what your experience is gonna be off of me but I Dont and i repeat DONT FUCK AROUND WITH MY HEALTH. Now mind alot of us women are so thirsty or so adamant on having surgery that I heard alot of ladies, lie, fake paperwork, etc to get the work done think that those test and things they do to prepare you for a surgery arent that important. NO CHICK, ITS TO SAVE YOUR DAMN LIFE! Look im thr straight forward time..i aint here to spare feelings, Im here to speak life into the fact that we as woman, and mostly African American women need to protect ourselves and be safe! Research!! Not just other womens pages, but look it up your damn self, Know facts!!!

I decided not to go with Vanity because they dont know how to conduct buisness . They don't know how to talk to people, They ignore issues, brush them under the rug, etc. And i dont even have time for that. There have been too many deaths! Like that is too much Malpractice for me! Like 3 or for since 2010.. Eventhough it isnt my Dr, he is affiliated with them. Their prices fluctuate and it seem like sometimes they quote one person this, then another that. Until u catch em in it. And last... when I look at paying 6500 for a surgery, my man taking off a week of work to take care of me, flight, hotel, food, etc. Why not do it here by Dr. BBL? Girls he is the shit! He was trained my Dr. MIAMI TOO! Dr. BALGOBIN does great work in a state of the art facility, his own office ladies+ his OWN PRACTICE, U HEAR ME!? He does something called the 360 lipo with BBL
. Yaaassss!! Plus he 30 mins away! Snatch this body then go home. Then he dont have to miss much time from work, etc. Have yall heard of him? Going in for a consultation next weds. But the hard part is he starts at 8999. Yaasss ladies, he high!! But I'll post pics of his work in a lil. He is also on on IG as Dr. BBL.. check him out! Reminds me of Dr. J

Last statement on this review n I'm moving on to Dr. Balgobin

I don't want to scare you ladies off to not go with Vanity. This is only my personal opinion. I can't spend 6000 plus probably another 2k in expenses to not be treated like it didn't take me months if not a year to come up with my hard earned money. Im not rich, im saving for something i dreamed about since i was 17. Im 27 now. But just negate bc i been dreaming about it, it's not with 6 dying for. Now i might not be the next fatality, but I'm not willing to chance that. If you ladies been paying, booked flights, paid for a RH. Do it if your heart tells you to. But a facility represents the Dr. And honestly with his reputation (Dr. Fisher) he should hold himself at a higher regard. For the sake of his patients, ATLEAST! Idk if it's just cheaper for him to be there (like booth rent at a hair shop) and he dont want to spend the money... But if the people who represent him are shitty ( mean facility, coordinators, nurse's, RH houses under them, etc) then he is shitty and that's by association. You are the company you keep, n no matter what, they give him a bad name. I can only imagine how many women cancelled or didn't go through with it just Because of the rep that Vanity has. To all the women who are still going through with it, I respect and salute you. And i have nothing bad to say about Vanity. But i pride myself on excellent service, and Vanity ain't it.

LADIES! I STARTED A NEW REVIEW ON DR. BALGOBIN. FOLLOW ME ON THAT JOURNEY. BUT VANITY IS DEAD TO ME NOW... *Drops Mic*

***I WAS DOING A REVIEW ON DR.FISHER, BUT AFTER...

***I WAS DOING A REVIEW ON DR.FISHER, BUT AFTER THE LAST DEATH AT VANITY, I DECIDED TO STAY HERE IN MN**

I've gained weight over the years especially in the stomach area. It has seems that I've gotten more round, but it's like I've gotten wider with love handles, is also a lil saggy at the bottom (reason for TT) and them damn stretch marks. Im starting to get a foompa too!! Tf!! I'm not feeling sexy no more! I don't really have a butt, well I have a little meat at the bottom lol! But I have no hips and I think that puts the icing on the cake of not having any shape. I've always dreamed of a body like Khloe Kardashian, K Michelle, and other women who have a nice Coca Cola bottle shape. Their waist to hip and butt circumference just seem to come out so nicely. So that's kind of my ideal look that I'm aiming for in the end. I WANT TO REMAIN THICK.. I don't want to be skinny, or the chickem legs n fat ass!! I want that Maliah Michelle thick! Like thick thighs small waist, big titties, like fr HOURGLASS!! I HOPE I'm not reaching too high but hey, a girl can wish !I'm currently 209 pounds even and I'm 5'3. I'll post pics of my body soon. I'll also post some pictures of the women that I'm interested in having a defined body like. Well the reason for me joining this website is to find out more about people who have went to the Dr. BBL aka Dr. Balgobin or some ladies planning on going to get a Brazilian butt lift. I've read about a few doctors in MN (Some good, some too damn high, and some HELL TO TF NAH!) and I want to hear what other people have to say about them. Im also so thankful I CAN LAY IN MY DAMN BED AFTER THE A

SURGERY!! My handsome man is gonna take care of me... aaawww!! I love him so!! Let me know if you ladies have any ideas in the right direction. Here is some of his work.

Dr. Blinski??? Omg Im in love!!! This white man went to Africa or sum!

Omg! Two ladies on my thread brought me life! So last night after Vanity I saw two comments from two Dolls talking bout Dr. BLINSKI... im thinking im set on Dr. BBL (Balgobin) but when i read reviews on how charasmatic, kind, open, straight forward, ans HE CALLS YOU! YES HE CALLS U! ANS ASWERS ALL YOUR QUESTIONS. To prove he not lying, I sent him an email this am.. YEA this AM at 2:40, and I woke up to drop my bf off at work, ans hw wrote me back saying he will call me today. So in the weee hrs of the morning he up? Does he sleep? Lol!! To top the cake he does 1 BBL A DAY! he spends 3-5s on you making sure the job is done top notch! Ladies as you know this is always a hard decision to make and Im still going to Dr. BBL for my consultation, but the fact that Dr. BLINSKI creates what he does, Im actually looking towards him... pkus he 7999. 1k less than dr. Bbl, but I will make it work with flight and airbnb ans let my man get away from MN n enjoy some sun... anyways have u ladies checked him out? Lmk how yall feel! And the two dolls that put me on?? Thank you!!

Consultation with Dr. Balgobin

Ok so today was the day! I got to meet with Dr. Balgobin and complete consultation. I must say he has a really nice office and an even better staff. I met Dr. BBL and he is so sweet and let me know everything without asking. He did my measurements and with me weighing 203 im going to have to lose 28 lbs if not more to be the bmi of 32 which is required in MN. Now in other states the max he can take in fat is 4 liter, here in MN he can take 5 which equals 12 lbs. The reason why ladies they have us lose weight is for us to get the best results possible. See if u look at my pics of myself above as u can see i carry most of my weight on my waist and if he van only very out 12 lbs then im still high 180s. N most of that would be my waist, n not my flanks, upper back, nothing. So why not lose the weight so he can lipo everything. So heres the start of a new journey!!! Any tips ladies??? Im so excited. Making a small down payment tomorrow. Here's some pics of the waiting area.

Financing for bad credit

I must admit,credit score is shit and in the process of filing bankruptcy. But I wanted to know if anyone knows any financing or loans that work with people with bad credit?
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Honestly it seems that he does good work. But I sont like that he cant communicate with his patients. Also HE WORKS AT VANITY. TOO MANY DEATHS UNDER THE KNIFE