26 Yrs Old College Student. Breast Augmentation, Liposuction and BBL. Amazing Doctor!!!! - Miami, FL

My experience with Doctor PG and his staff was...

My experience with Doctor PG and his staff was amazing. They always answered all my questions in a timely manner. Rosemarie is AMAZING. Such a sweet woman who really seemed to care about me and always responded to all my crazy questions even on the weekends. When I decided to get surgery I wanted to make sure I chose the best of the best and I believe that Doctor PG is the BEST. He is very caring, professional and loves what he does. He knows so much about the human body and that really surprised me. I wanted to be able to wear a bikini and feel comfortable in my own skin and thanks to Doctor PG I can finally say I love my body and myself. Let me tell you ladies that this surgery is no joke. I had a breast augmentation, liposuction and BBL all at the same time. This really scared me because I would be under for 6 hours. Because I got so much done lol my recovery has been very difficult. I also have taken this very seriously and I wear my faja/girdle all day everyday, I do not drink any alcohol, I sleep a lot, I drink a lot of water, no sodas, eat healthy and most importantly I DO NOT SEAT at all (yes you read that right lol.) I do not drive, do not seat for anything, i DO NOT SEAT WITH THE BOPPY PILLOW lol (i eat standing up, I use the bathroom standing up, I lay down on my stomach with a few pillows to make sure my breasts have no pressure, i do not go out unless it is a place i can stand all the time.) All I wear is huge size large dresses lol. I don't ever want to go through this ever again therefore I will follow all the rules to my post care and so far thanks to Doctor PG's amazing work and all my after care my results seem flawless. I am from out of state and on my plane ride I only sat for take off and landing and I stood the entire 3 hour flight haha I know I am a perfectionist ladies. All in all my experience was amazing and I would recommend Doctor PG and his staff to all you ladies that are interested. Everything went smoothly and I felt very safe and cared for and that was my number 1 priority. I love my results!!!!!!!!

7 weeks post pictures

Finally tried on some tight clothes and love the week I look ????. Tried on a bikini and love the way I look I used to be a size small on the top and medium on the bottom now I'm a size large in both ????. I feel great and still not sitting to make sure my butt stays this good lol.

3 months post op

Loving the way I look and feel.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Doctor PG was amazing. He treated me with respect and made sure all my questions were answered. He made me feel very confident in my decision to have surgery with him. I would highly recommend him.