26 Yr Old No Kids, Petite, Wanted a Booty - Miami, FL

So my experience so far has been amazing! The...

So my experience so far has been amazing! The staff has been so wonderful since day 1 of contacting them, very professional and informative! I am 4 days post op and feel very happy with the way my body will look, I'm still very swollen but compared to what I looked like before I can already tell I'm gonna look amazing my stomach is super tiny just the way I wanted it! I will post pictures later! This procedure was 110% worth it, it is very painful but I'm also a baby with pain I would completely do this again!!

6 days post op

This picture does not do my waist justice! I'm so happy with Dr Salama I can't express it enough! He carved my waist and the massage therapist said I'm still very swollen so I should shrink more! I'll post back ones when my friend can help me lol

6 days post op

6 days post op bbl

This picture does not do my waist justice, it's so flat and so small! Dr Salama truly did an amazing job on my waist it's tiny! I'm so happy so far at only 6 days post op!

6 days

My waist is so small and my stomach is absolutely flat! I have no love handles anymore and notice how Dr Salama curved my waist in!

8 days post op! Drains out

This picture was taken right after my 3rd massage, 8 days post op! My before and after I feel like he couldn't have done a better job! I'm SO happy with Dr Salama and all of his staff! He's amazing, I love his work!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I am in love with Dr Salama! What an amazing doctor who truly is gifted in his art! He completely chiseled my body and I'm only 4 days post op! My waist is actually shaped and even though I am very swollen still my butt is so adorable and plump and my waist is tiny! I am so happy with Dr Salama! There is no one else that could have done a better job! I will update pictures in about 2 weeks he is amazing!