26 Years Old, with 2 Children BBL - Miami, FL

Hey ladies! I'm so excited to finally begin my...

Hey ladies!

I'm so excited to finally begin my bbl journey! My friend put me on to the procedure back in July when she booked her appointment with Dr. Fisher at Vanity Cosmetics. I knew it was just a matter of time... Lol

6months pre op

I'm 5'6 and 175lbs. I plan on losing about 20 lbs before the procedure, and looking to go in October. I'm an out of town patient so planning early for me is a must! Right now I'm go back-and-forth with either Dr. Fisher at Vanity or Dr. Ghurani at Spectrum Aesthetics. They're both awesome doctors with great credentials and their work speaks for itself

I've been quoted $5500 for Dr. Fisher and
$6000 for Dr. Ghurani. I feel like they both could give me the natural look I want . But Right now how Fisher's been building these bodies lately... LOL!!! Got me leaning towards him. Once I finally make my decision I plan on putting a deposit down with the next few weeks.

I've reached out to Keyla, of Keyla's Recovery house. She responded to my text within 24 hrs, letting me know she would call me just to talk a little, and that she did have space for me for the time frame I looking for.

I can't believe I'm actually doing this ! I'm excited, nervous, anxious all in one! I know without some of these testimonies, I wouldn't know what to do during this process! Definitely glad Realself is here :-)

Decision Made!!!

I will be going to Dr. Blinski. His work is outstanding, and from the reviews Ive read, his patients love their results! I'm going to have to push my expected date back, but he's well worth it! I still love Dr. Fisher's work, my bestfriend's body is bangin', but Blinski is for me!!!! I'm sooooo excited! :-)

Deposit Made almost made

Today I finally called in to Dr.Blinski office and was quoted $6200 for a date in April 2017. I originally planned on scheduling a date for this October, but life happened and I'm ok with that. As long as I know the day is coming I'm good!

I'm excited about getting a better booty, but I'm even more excited about Dr.Blinski's lipo technique. I was quoted $5300 for just lipo.

I emailed Jackie and I am currently waiting on her response I didn't realize how nerve wrecking this was going to be... This is a major decision and a lot of money lol( no room for error).

I really wish I could find more of his patients from a few years back, just so I know his booty's last lol

My hubby is down for the cause which makes this process A LOT easier!

Date Secured!

After emailing twice, and calling twice I finally secured my date in April!

Wish pic

Before pics

I'm currently at 168lbs. I'm trying to get down to 150-155lbs before the big day. Jackie suggested a tummy tuck... I'm good! Lol. She wanted to make sure I had a realistic expectation of what my stomach may or may not look like after the liposuction. She said there's a chance my skin might still hang over. I believe with a lil working out it will be just fine!
Dr. Daryl Blinski