26 Years Old, with 2 Children BBL - Miami, FL

Hey ladies! I'm so excited to finally begin my...

Hey ladies!

I'm so excited to finally begin my bbl journey! My friend put me on to the procedure back in July when she booked her appointment with Dr. Fisher at Vanity Cosmetics. I knew it was just a matter of time... Lol

6months pre op

I'm 5'6 and 175lbs. I plan on losing about 20 lbs before the procedure, and looking to go in October. I'm an out of town patient so planning early for me is a must! Right now I'm go back-and-forth with either Dr. Fisher at Vanity or Dr. Ghurani at Spectrum Aesthetics. They're both awesome doctors with great credentials and their work speaks for itself

I've been quoted $5500 for Dr. Fisher and
$6000 for Dr. Ghurani. I feel like they both could give me the natural look I want . But Right now how Fisher's been building these bodies lately... LOL!!! Got me leaning towards him. Once I finally make my decision I plan on putting a deposit down with the next few weeks.

I've reached out to Keyla, of Keyla's Recovery house. She responded to my text within 24 hrs, letting me know she would call me just to talk a little, and that she did have space for me for the time frame I looking for.

I can't believe I'm actually doing this ! I'm excited, nervous, anxious all in one! I know without some of these testimonies, I wouldn't know what to do during this process! Definitely glad Realself is here :-)

Decision Made!!!

I will be going to Dr. Blinski. His work is outstanding, and from the reviews Ive read, his patients love their results! I'm going to have to push my expected date back, but he's well worth it! I still love Dr. Fisher's work, my bestfriend's body is bangin', but Blinski is for me!!!! I'm sooooo excited! :-)

Deposit Made almost made

Today I finally called in to Dr.Blinski office and was quoted $6200 for a date in April 2017. I originally planned on scheduling a date for this October, but life happened and I'm ok with that. As long as I know the day is coming I'm good!

I'm excited about getting a better booty, but I'm even more excited about Dr.Blinski's lipo technique. I was quoted $5300 for just lipo.

I emailed Jackie and I am currently waiting on her response I didn't realize how nerve wrecking this was going to be... This is a major decision and a lot of money lol( no room for error).

I really wish I could find more of his patients from a few years back, just so I know his booty's last lol

My hubby is down for the cause which makes this process A LOT easier!

Date Secured!

After emailing twice, and calling twice I finally secured my date in April!

Wish pic

Before pics

I'm currently at 168lbs. I'm trying to get down to 150-155lbs before the big day. Jackie suggested a tummy tuck... I'm good! Lol. She wanted to make sure I had a realistic expectation of what my stomach may or may not look like after the liposuction. She said there's a chance my skin might still hang over. I believe with a lil working out it will be just fine!

Miami Escape Recovery House

At first I was planning on staying at a recovery house for a few days, then going to a hotel, but after reading many dolls say recovery is REAL, and highly recommended a recovery house I've decided to stay at Miami Escape. They understand the first 24-48 hours are critical so they offer caregivers including CNA's that are trained to assist in surgery recovery, and there after 24-7 for any medical needs. Right now my plan is to stay 8days 7 nights depending on how long Dr. Blinski recommends.

First, doubting moment

So today I had my first what if moment! What if this doesn't go right, what if my booty doesn't come out right... just a lot of what if's! I know I've made the right decision with the doctor Ive chosen and as well as the recovery house it's just becoming REAL since April is around the corner! Just going to keep it up in prayer! And continue to get I shape!

Not to big not to small!

Dr. Blinski ig

I love the fact that a lot of Blinski dolls are coming out and showing their results. For so long I couldn't find anything on Realself from past dolls showing their results a few weeks out, 3 months out etc! But now I've seen the light lol! It just reassures me I've chosen the right doctor!

Flight booked!

It's getting real out here! My husband found me a really good deal on my flight, so I booked it today! I can't believe it! This is really happening! I'm sooooo glad he's on board with everything! He's amazing! Probably because this will benefit him in the end lol ;-)

60 day countdown

Hey ladies, I hope everyone is doing well!
I only have 60 days before the big day! After speaking with Dani at Miami Escape, I'm just bringing the minimum. Miami Esacpe provides everything you could possibly need for recovery!(which is another reason I chose them)

What I'm packing
-underwear
-sports bra
-toothbrush/toothpaste
-facial cleanser

I'm purchasing a small carry on suitcase $34 , I will be carrying a small clutch purse I and that's it! I'm not sure what I'm going to do as far as sitting on the plane ride returning home, so I have 60 days to figure it out. Any suggestions?

Current weight 158 lbs

27 days

I have 27 days left before its my day. I was suppose to get my labs done this past Monday but unfortunately I have the flu so I have to wait. Jackie has been great responding to all my questions and concerns. She told me to wait until I was better before I completed my labs. So hopefully by next week I should be right, I can't believe my day is right around the corner! So many emotions so many thoughts it's getting real out here lol!

I'm here!!!

Dr.Blinski and Jaclyn are everything! If I had any doubts before they both really put me at ease. I'm so happy I made right decision. When you know you just know. Any future dolls I would highly recommend Dr. Blinski!!!

I made it!

I made it... the pain is real!!! Beauty is pain but shucks!!! ???????? All I can say is Thank you Lord for bringing me through, and getting me through this! ????

Massage day!

My first massage was a little intense, but nothing one couldn't handle. Elsie was as gentle as she could be and helped me drain a lot.

Massages

Elsi comes to you for $60 a massage and the massage last for an hour. It's definitely painful, (not because of her) but because how sensitive your body is to the touch. Once she's completed you can definitely fell the difference in the sensitivity/ mobility of your body!

What Elsi has to offer really worked for me. Right after she was finished I would hop right into bed. I didn't have to drive anywhere. Very convenient!

Recovery Lifts

Chris with Recovery Lifts was OUTSTANDING! His customer service, his timeliness just on point.

He offers airport pickup/drop off, pre-op/ post-op visits, pharmacy runs and massage run.

Recovery Lifts

1 week Post op

I'm one week out and I'm still in shock that I actually went all the way with this procedure!

My current mood is WHY? Lol why did I put myself through this pain. It's getting easier to walk around, but getting back to my normal day-to-day routine with children has been a bit complicated. Just because of the inflammation makes it harder to do things around the house. My husband had been outstanding through it all he rubs bio oils on me and whatever else I might ask of him. I'm so glad to have him in my corner

I'm starting to itch which means I'm healing so that's great! I've started using scar cream for my incisions that have scabs on them! I'm getting the hand held massager to do at home. (Elsie recommended) I've also steer back on my vitamins 1 a day, vitamin A and vitamin C! Ladies just be ready for the after! We prepare for everything before and might forget about after the procedure how things are going to go especially with children.

Hand held massager

Elsie recommended I should get a hand held massager to use at home. I purchased the Wahl costume body therapy massager $29.98 at Walmart! It works great it relieved all the stiffness I've been feeling within minutes!!! It's definitely a great buy!
Miami Plastic Surgeon