25yr Old Mcadoo Doll .... - Miami, FL

I've been considering this procedure for about a...

I've been considering this procedure for about a year and a half now. The fascination came about after becoming a RS member during my breast reduction journey. Initially I was gonna go with Dr Duran in the Dominican Republic, but everyone talked me out of going outside the country for sx. I started researching surgeons in Florida and came up with Dr Miami, Dr Fisher, Dr Salama, Dr McAdoo & Dr Omulepu. I was also shopping around for a surgery buddy and a friend of mine wants the same procedure done so we agreed upon Dr Mcadoo. We both took pics and emailed them in. Currently waiting for a quote and an official date then the count down begins.

Spoke with surgi coordinator

I just spoke to Yesenia @ Vanity and she said McAdoo said I was a good candidate for the BBL with Lipo to 12 areas. He said I had enough fat to get the booty and projection I wanted. All in all, I just want my stomach to be flat, my waist to be snatched and all the back fat gone. My sx will be $4500 including Lipo to my arms and $5000 if I include my chin. The RH cost will be split btwn my surgery buddy & I

Looking for a surgery buddy ????

I am looking for a surgery buddy for the 1st week in July, possibly July 6 or 8th. My DR is James McAdoo. I initially had a surgery buddy but she was told she had to lose 25Lbs to qualify for a BBL because of her BMI

Wish pics

Keila's RH or Newbody RH

Anyone have information on either of these recovery houses? I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance

Recovery House

Does anyone know of a recovery house that they would recommend in Miami? Don't be afraid to comment.......

Claudia's RH

So I've booked with Claudia for July5-12. I sent her my travel itienarary so she would know wat time to pick me up from the airport. I have an early morning flight and Pre Op that same day.... Let the count down begin.

Pre Op instructions....

So my coordinator just send me my pre op instructions for lab work and stuff. Does anyone know if I can get my labs and EKG done somewhere other than with my PCP. Reason being is because I'm currently out of town and will be till my sx date.

All Cleared !!!!!

Just got a phone call for the Pre Op Dept @ Vanity and I'm all cleared for sx. Whooooot I'm extremely excited with 20days to go! Plane ticket booked, RH booked & payment made in full. Now the count down begin!!!

Just Landed In Miami

Pre Op day with Dr McDaddyyyyy & I'm super excited.... One more day to go!

VANITY IS FUCKING HELL !!!!

I've heard it a thousand times before but I never thought they were gonna try to screw me over. My coordinator YESENIA @ vanity booked me for a BBL for $4000 + my arms for and extra $500 (Amount payed in full). Today I get to pre op I'm only down for a BBL and they tryna make me pay and extra $500 to ass my arms which would make my total to $5000, NOT HAPPENENING!!!!! And no I'm not mad about to money cus if it was even $1000 more I would still pay it just don't try to pull one over on me!!!! McAdoo is and amazing man but his staff is really shitty. If the general manager doesn't resolve this issue I will cancel for a full refund and take my ass home. I really don't like the unprofessionalism and dishonesty

Today is the day

I MADE IT

More pics when I remove my faja and padding in my back and around my stomach for my massage tomorrow

7/7/16

I went back to Encore for my post op the day after surgery. Mcadoo said he liked my results and he checked to make sure everything was okay. He also cleared me for a shower and massages. I was very swollen and my Lipo areas were purple. It honestly scared me but I wasn't in any pain because I was on my pain meds every 4hrs as instructed.

Swelling subsiding

Thanks to Claudia at my recovery house for those awesome massages. They really help remove all the fluid from my back and stomach. Idk wat I would have done without her! I had 4 massages in 5days then my final post op visit. They removed my drain @11am and I was able to make my flight @5pm :)
Aventura Plastic Surgeon

Amazing man but really shitty and deceitful staff @ Vanity. All they want is your money, but we all knew that. He needs to cut ties with Vanity and take his talent elsewhere! Or have them get better staff to represent him. Encore on the other hand, those girls are amazinggggggg. Never once had an issue with them.