24 Year Old Woman with No Children Ready to Look Like the Best Version of Herself. Miami, FL

So im new to this journey. Ive been looking for a...

So im new to this journey. Ive been looking for a good doctor to work on my body and after major research i came across the name stephanie stover by a friend who had surgery by doctor stover about two years ago. I finally booked my procedure for august 9th. I have asked tons of questions which have been patiently answered by the DRs staff. They have been great and very informative. I am very anxious for the date to finally arrive.????????????????

Switched to Sergio Alvarez

Well after a long dispute with my job on vacation days available, I had to change my surgery to July and DR. Stover didnt have any dates available in July, but I am more than thrilled to become an Alvarez angel. I have been following a few girls on RS that have been under his care and I must say they all look amazing!! I cant wait for my day to come. My new surgery date is July 11. If any of you girls will be in Miami around that date for surgery Id be glad to meet with you guys and share the excitement of our journey.

Surgery Done!! Post Op Day 3

I had my surgery with DR. Alvarez monday morning. Everything went
exactly as expected except for qn error with the pain medication. Once I
got my pain medication pain has been maintained at a 3-4 so not too
bad! The only thing ive had a bit of an issue with is sitting as my
behind is so swollen and numb.Here are some pictures!!

2 weeks P.O

1 month post op

Hey girls heres an update of what I look like a month after surgery!!! Btw feeling amazing!!!
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

The doctor was super nice and right to the point. Also Chris from anesthesia was super nice and relaxing. My nurse Grester was very patient and nice abd kept calling throughout the day after I went home