23 Years Old, 1 Baby, and Ready to Be a Mendieta Doll! - Miami, FL

Hello ladies! So I have always wanted to have a...

Hello ladies!
So I have always wanted to have a BBL done! I believe I already have somewhat of a butt, however, I've aways had more volume towards the bottom cheeks than the top. This gives me a "longer" look. When I gain weight I tend to carry it in my lower back (muffin tops) and belly. Overall, I am looking for an hourglass shape with a tiny waist and BIG ROUND booty! As long as its proportional to the rest of my body ofcourse!
I've heard great things about Dr. Mendieta.. He is known for the curves, booty and technique. I had consults with both Dr. Salzhauer (Dr. Miami) and Dr. Mendieta. I then decided to go with Mendieta because I felt more comfortable with him and his staff. Very professional, warm and knowledgable! A little pricy but I believe it will be worth it! I have scheduled my surgery date for December 16th! Less than a month away!! :) I have been trying to gain some weight, I am 5'4 and currently weighing approximately 150 lbs. I have already began taking my supplements (Multivitamin, Iron, Vitamin C). I also just received my oral Arnica in the mail, as it is suppose to help with the healing process! I will keep you all updated as my surgery date becomes closer! And along my recovery process, I sure hope it will be a speedy one! Wish me luck!

Surgery just 13 days away!

Hello all!
So, I had my pre-op appointment two days ago. There I was to pay my remaining balance and go over the medication needed, pre-surgery check-list, etc. I requested to see Dr. Mendieta (as normally you do not meet with him on your pre-op visit) because I am a bit concerned with not having enough fat for my desired look. Dr. Mendieta agreed once he saw me and said I should gain an additional 5 pounds or so before the 16th. He mentioned that when I gain weight in my abdomen area, it is not fat that is necessarily accessible to him. Most of the fat in my stomach is more internal, near my organs (visceral fat). I am now on major booty camp, eating everything in sight. 13 days pre-op, weighting 153.5 lbs. Goal is to reach at least 159 by my surgery date!

XoXo