Round 2- Dr. Alvarez - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I just paid the deposit for Dr. Alvarez. My first...

I just paid the deposit for Dr. Alvarez. My first results were good but the dr focused the liposuction on my legs and not on my stomach butt looks good but didn't get that flat stomach and tiny waist that really makes a bbl a bbl. I contemplated just doing lipo but the first time around I was so thin I only for 400ccs. I had a nice butt to begin with but just didn't get the volume I was looking for. I've checked with Blinski, Alvarez, the vanity clinic and a few others. I had my heart set on Blinski but he raises his prices out of my range and kept changing the dates you could lock in the current price and than I discovered Dr. Sergio Alvarez and knew he was the one for me. I'm Having surgery in April of 2017 and will once again pack my bags and take my butt to miami.

Current pics

Not bad but I know I can look so much better.

Stomach Wish pics

Hoping to achieve w tiny waist and nice hips

Not sure

I've been looking at work from Dr Llorente and Dr Calva and now I'm not really sure who to go to. Decisions, decisions....

Switching to Dr Rami Ghurani

I've switched to Dr Ghurani and I'm pretty happy with this decision. I love his work. I originally booked Alvarez through Spectrum instead of his private practices because it was so difficult to communicate with his practice. When he left Spectrum I contacted his office and Spectrum to figure out what to do. Still haven't heard back from his office but Spectrum has been great with communication so far,so I will be sticking with them. Now the more I look at Ghurani's work I am even more excited to be a Ghurani doll than I was to be an Alvarez doll.
Doral Plastic Surgeon