19 Yr Old College Student Actively Seeking The Perfect Butt - Miami, FL

I told myself I wasn't going to do this review,...

I told myself I wasn't going to do this review, but I've changed my mind due to the need to vent. Hopefully my experience can help someone else out there looking for a better bum have an easier path than I am. I've always had an issue with my butt. Not a major self esteem issue because I'm definitely not the type lacking in confidence. I have never been the stick thin girl, but I've also never aspired to be. I have decent sized boobs, recently lost most of the stomach I had leaving me with just a slight little pooch, and big thighs which I've always loved. I'm about average height standing at 5'6 and currently 148 lbs ( I think). I'm black and white so growing up around my white friends because of racial stereotypes I was supposed to have a butt right? It didn't help that I was also often mistaken for hispanic and latina women are known for their curves too right? *rolls eyes*. Anyways I had decided I was going to Spectrum Aesthetics with my school refund money cause why not? Turns out that would have been a HUGE mistake. Long story short they are wayyy too wishy washy and hard to get in touch with to be trusting with thousands of dollars in advance. I finally came across Dr. Blinski and I just KNEW that's who was going to do my surgery. I mean seriously the man does amazing work. His price was $6200 and that was higher than before but it was worth it to me. I've just been waiting for school to start so I could get my refund and secure my date of next summer with a $900 deposit. They advertised that the $6200 price would be going up after the end of December. You could imagine my shock today when I went to look at all the before and after photos and I stumble across a post saying after SEPTEMBER 1st their price will be going up to $7,900. Man I was devastated. I won't have my money until the week after. So here I am..back to square one. Looking for a new doctor. Oh, joy.

Some before pics

So I used to weigh about 10-20 lbs more. Mostly in my midsection. I went to bootcamp last summer and haven't put the weight back on since. So here's the plan: I leave to go back to school in a few days. I don't want to be unnecessarily fat for two semesters, so since I won't be doing the procedure until NEXT summer I'm going to get in shape again. Then a few months before I'll gain all this weight back and then a little more so I can be bootylicious ???? this time next year I'll be killin it in this onesie ????????????????

Quick little update

First things first I was lying to myself about my weight. Turns out my scale was being nice and subtracting an extra 5 lbs. I actually weigh 157 right now lol. So I called Blinsky's office and worked something out with them so it's looking like I'll be going with him after all! Fingers crossed. I should be putting a deposit down tomorrow.
These are the pictures I sent to his office

Wish pics (;

Anybody know what happened to dr Blinski's Instagram page? It's like it's gone.