19 New Momma Soon to Be a Mcadoll! Miami, FL

So my procedure will be in June with Dr. Mcadoo at...

So my procedure will be in June with Dr. Mcadoo at vanity in Miami! A little nervous honestly but I'm super excited. Their communication is alright but I haven't spoke much to them after I paid in full. I'm actually getting a bbl with a fat transfer to the breast. So fat will be taken from my abdomen, flanks, hips, and back. Not sure about arms yet but I probably need it. ????

Everything is paid. Nervous.

Okay so I've now got everything paid for except my lipo boards, foam, and medication. My flights are booked for the 13th and the 19th so we will be in Miami for 6 days! Pretty nervous honestly. Only 41 more days! Curious about how bad the pain will be because I'm hoping to enjoy a few walks on the beach!

Gain 5lbs?!?! No.

I was informed I needed to gain 5 more pounds to get the results id like. I was told this when I was 190lbs and now I've actually lost weight and I'm 180lbs. Hoping that will be okay because I know I've got plenty of fat to go elsewhere. ???? I'm also worried about my iron levels since they have always been low.

I am now a mcadoll!

Day 5

Feeling much better! Finally put my foams in!
Aventura Plastic Surgeon